Colin Kaepernick Deserves Nobel Peace Prize, Back Pay, Apology, His Job

He didn't sit on the bench until the coach came over and told him he wouldn't be the starter...it was pre season...game 4..... but Kaperdick lost the starting role...that's when he sat down angrily.....and then the anthem started...and he didn't get up....
The next day he said he was pissed about cops killing black people....bull...he was mad he lost the starting job....I watched it live as it happened....he wasn't protesting anything but his loss of the 1st string QB job......even the TV announcer said at that moment it looks like Kaepernick just was told he is not going to start for the 49ers....and he looks upset...I will never forget it....
Thats a retarded comment. How in the fuck would protesting cop violence get him his starting job back?
He was told that he sat during the anthem and that it would blow up on him so he needed a good excuse other than being turned down as a starter...remember he sucked his last season as a starter and the new kid won his slot....so he and his girlfriend came up with their BS story line the next day...He was standing and stretching and smiling until the coach came over to him...whispered in his ear...

Kaperdick argued to no avail then he stomped his feet over to the bench and sat down...about 10 min later the anthem began and he didn't get up.....but the cameras weren't even aimed at him until the next game when he took a knee to try and push his BS story....

His whole fucking game is phony bullshit....

He didn't sit on the bench until the coach came over and told him he wouldn't be the starter...it was pre season...game 4..... but Kaperdick lost the starting role...that's when he sat down angrily.....and then the anthem started...and he didn't get up....
The next day he said he was pissed about cops killing black people....bull...he was mad he lost the starting job....I watched it live as it happened....he wasn't protesting anything but his loss of the 1st string QB job......even the TV announcer said at that moment it looks like Kaepernick just was told he is not going to start for the 49ers....and he looks upset...I will never forget it....
Thats a retarded comment. How in the fuck would protesting cop violence get him his starting job back?
K been out of the game for too long now. There's no way he can make a comeback, IMO.

K been out of the game for too long now. There's no way he can make a comeback, IMO.
Depends. For some its like riding a bike. For others they can never quite adjust to the speed of the game.

America has learned Kaepernick was right

View attachment 348281
1591813364532.png
= White Privilege

Depends. For some its like riding a bike. For others they can never quite adjust to the speed of the game.
He had one good half a season....then he fell apart....I'd like to see him get a shot though....it would be fun to watch him fall apart again....

He had one good half a season....then he fell apart....I'd like to see him get a shot though....it would be fun to watch him fall apart again....
If he got another shot, I'm pretty sure he would win a super bowl.

He was told that he sat during the anthem and that it would blow up on him so he needed a good excuse other than being turned down as a starter...remember he sucked his last season as a starter and the new kid won his slot....so he and his girlfriend came up with their BS story line the next day...He was standing and stretching and smiling until the coach came over to him...whispered in his ear...

Kaperdick argued to no avail then he stomped his feet over to the bench and sat down...about 10 min later the anthem began and he didn't get up.....but the cameras weren't even aimed at him until the next game when he took a knee to try and push his BS story....

His whole fucking game is phony bullshit....
So if all that happened and the cameras werent on him how did you hear what was said and where is your supporting link that your imaginary story even happened?

I think he's been smoking dope. And that's why he does stupid shit that destroys his career in the prime of his life.

He already had a job. Matter of fact he was making more money there than you will your entire life.

He already had a job. Matter of fact he was making more money there than you will your entire life.

Moron, he got benched.....he is a race hustler, not different from jesse jackson or al sharpton.

Colon lost his job because he was a semi talented asshole who wasn't worth the grief. If he had had Michael Vick level talent he could have dragged the flag out to the 50 yard line and took a shit on it during the national anthem and the 49ers would have signed him to an extension.

Instead he had third string talent, coupled with demanding to be a starter, coupled with his knee taking bullshit = no team is going to put up with that much bullshit.

Those are just facts.

Moron, he got benched.....he is a race hustler, not different from jesse jackson or al sharpton.
Even when he got benched he was making more per game than you will in your entire life. Hurts don't it? :)

1591814401686.png

Even when he got benched he was making more per game than you will in your entire life. Hurts don't it? :)

No, not particularly. I am not a left wing asshat like you. If someone else makes more money than I do because they have a talent or skill that earns more money, I am happy for them. He is a race hustler nothing more.

He got cut because he sucks. He was carried by his team, not the other way around which is what makes great quarterbacks.

Then in addition to that, he disrespected the audience that pays his paycheck.

Technically Kaepernick opted out of his contract.

I'd rather give it to Julian Assange or Edward Snowden.
Someone with real balls.
I'd rather give it to Julian Assange or Edward Snowden.
Someone with real balls.

We have that today with President Donald Trump who also has vast management and executive experience. He's getting things done that we were told was impossible by the previous failed administration.

No, not particularly. I am not a left wing asshat like you. If someone else makes more money than I do because they have a talent or skill that earns more money, I am happy for them. He is a race hustler nothing more.
Obviously youre not happy. Just because he makes more money than you is no reason to be this upset over someone fighting for justice.

Obviously youre not happy. Just because he makes more money than you is no reason to be this upset over someone fighting for justice.

He isn't fighting for justice, he is fighting for racism, and for himself. Again, he is a race hustler, nothing more.

Forum List

Back