Colin Kaepernick Deserves Nobel Peace Prize, Back Pay, Apology, His Job

For what? Pushing a false narrative and getting more blacks killed? Right.

I for one stand with the kneelers. Tramp was wrong once again. Tramp called them SOB's and they should get fired.

You are a typical racist pile of shit.
So there's that.

I'll say it again, I stand with the kneelers!

am I anti the white folk, I am white, but I realize what the wars were about , we are free to protest. We are a democracy, but a piss poor one.

We are not a Democracy - intentionally

I would LOVE to watch the jerk-off play a single game. He'd spend three months with a tube up his nose.

He is a typical racist n!gger, IMNSHO
vn8a00mfyv151.jpg

I for one stand with the kneelers. Tramp was wrong once again. Tramp called them SOB's and they should get fired.

So there's that.

am I anti the white folk, I am white, but I realize what the wars were about , we are free to protest. We are a democracy, but a piss poor one.
Do you happen to be 5'5" 260lbs with short burgundy color hair, trashy arm tattoos and a nose piercing?

He got cut because he sucks. He was carried by his team, not the other way around which is what makes great quarterbacks.

Then in addition to that, he disrespected the audience that pays his paycheck.

So there's that.

and what are you doing to make it better?......

I got one of nobel peace prizes at the Jiffylube with an oil change last week. That failed 4th-string qb can get one too.... for $39.95

He didn't sit on the bench until the coach came over and told him he wouldn't be the starter...it was pre season...game 4..... but Kaperdick lost the starting role...that's when he sat down angrily.....and then the anthem started...and he didn't get up....
The next day he said he was pissed about cops killing black people....bull...he was mad he lost the starting job....I watched it live as it happened....he wasn't protesting anything but his loss of the 1st string QB job......even the TV announcer said at that moment it looks like Kaepernick just was told he is not going to start for the 49ers....and he looks upset...I will never forget it....
Thats a retarded comment. How in the fuck would protesting cop violence get him his starting job back?

Forum List

Back