Colin Powell, brings it to em'....OUch!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Reports: Colin Powell calls Trump 'national disgrace' in hacked emails

Tell the truth Powel, kick both of these useless good for nothing creeps to the curve and run sir, run.

Everything Hillary touches, she fucks up...Powell hit it in ball bark...Hillary is so greedy, so feeling like she deserves this, could give two fucks about the fact shes not trusted....God I wish this bitch would just go the fuck away and having your daughter and Bill help you....girl please!!

Hey he loves his white liberal bitch. What do you want him to say? She's Romanian. That's Colin's squeeze.
Now what Tiger? Her skin is whiter than white. And she's blonde.

Reports: Colin Powell calls Trump 'national disgrace' in hacked emails

Tell the truth Powel, kick both of these useless good for nothing creeps to the curve and run sir, run.
he is way to old.....

Have you seen recent pictures of him? He's looks like he's in great shape for a man pushing 80. I wouldn't doubt he's healthier than both Trump and Clinton. Certainly Clinton.
he had his chance.....its the pressure of the job Aaron....being the President has got to be the most pressure filled job in this Country....look at the former ones and Obama,go in with dark hair,4 years later they are mostly white,8 years later they are white haired.....

Hey he loves his white liberal bitch. What do you want him to say? She's Romanian. That's Colin's squeeze.
Now what Tiger? Her skin is whiter than white. And she's blonde.

Goddamit, Tiny. It's only 6:30 pm. How are you drunk already?

2gx9xjD.jpg

Now what I put up is Colin's squeeze. Go figure. I don't get black men loving whiter than white and blonde over their own beautiful women.

But here we go He's had her for a while. I warned you left wingers that I'm loaded for bear.

Now what I put up is Colin's squeeze. Go figure. I don't get black men loving whiter than white and blonde over their own beautiful women.

But here we go He's had her for a while. I warned you left wingers that I'm loaded for bear.

You don't get black men liking white women? :lol:

Colin Powell deserves to be stripped of all rank and honors, tied to a pole and shot for what he did.

Were it not for his deliberate, methodical lies before the world, during which he presented deceptive props; a vial of white powder, supposedly anthrax but which could have been talcum, and a cartoon drawing of a supposed missile delivery vehicle, which turned out to be non-existent, it is likely the Iraq invasion would not have been approved. So there is no question that Colin Powell is eminently responsible for the deaths of the more than 5,000 American troops, soldiers who trusted him, who needlessly died in that invasion, as well as the maiming and injury of thousands more, and for all the subsequent waste, destruction and misery which has resulted from Bush's monumental war crime.

I am amazed at how many seemingly intelligent participants in this forum (and elsewhere) allow their right-wing orientation to blind them to the facts surrounding Colin Powell's part in the egregious crime that was the Iraq invasion.

People are sent to prison for such benign offenses as selling marijuana while criminals like Colin Powell continue to be honored and lead quietly luxurious lives.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back