College football playoffs and bowls were aweful

I thought it was pretty excellent too. But then, I am a huge fan of good defense. And that game was textbook.

A common thread of Bama championships. Great defense. Hopefully they'll hoist the NC trophy for the 11th time since I've been around next week.
That's too much winning. Like the patriots. Stop it! Stop winning!

I have had a T-shirt for quite a few years now.

Don't like Rammer Jammer?

Don't lose to Bama.

We like singing that song....we like a lot. We sing it a lot.
Are you a bama fan? I have no idea what that means?

Msu is going to win a national championship in basketball this year. Bring it bama!

What do you not understand about someone being a Bama fan? I have been a Bama football fan since the mid 60s when I was a kid. I am also a fan of Alabama gymnastics, baseball, basketball ect ect.
How many bama NCAA basketball championships have you seen in your life?

A common thread of Bama championships. Great defense. Hopefully they'll hoist the NC trophy for the 11th time since I've been around next week.

Don't lose to Bama.

Msu is going to win a national championship in basketball this year. Bring it bama!

What do you not understand about someone being a Bama fan? I have been a Bama football fan since the mid 60s when I was a kid. I am also a fan of Alabama gymnastics, baseball, basketball ect ect.
How many NCAA basketball championships have you seen in your life?

None. Unfortunately we can't be great at everything. :cool:

I

No thank you. We will keep winning and winning.
Remember that women's basketball team that was undefeated forever? Even that ended.

People have been saying that about Alabama football for almost 100 years now. Winning titles isn't a new development here.
I guess when that's all you have it means a lot more.

We have msu uofm redwings tigers pistons and lions. Must be sad when the bama football season is done

National titles in the last 5 years.

Alabama Football - 2 (might be 3 after this year)
Alabama Gymnastics - 2
Alabama Softball
Alabama Mens Golf - 2
Alabama Womens Golf

Yeah....we're real sad.
Only care about college football and basketball as does most of America.

So no basketball? What about final 4? Elite 8? Sweet 16?

I
No thank you. We will keep winning and winning.
Remember that women's basketball team that was undefeated forever? Even that ended.

People have been saying that about Alabama football for almost 100 years now. Winning titles isn't a new development here.

We have msu uofm redwings tigers pistons and lions. Must be sad when the bama football season is done

Alabama Gymnastics - 2
Alabama Softball
Alabama Mens Golf - 2
Alabama Womens Golf

Yeah....we're real sad.

Elite 8, Sweet 16 several times. We keep running into the eventual national champions in the tourney every time we actually have a decent team.

Don't ask about the women's basketball though, they're god awful.

I

Alabama Gymnastics - 2
Alabama Softball
Alabama Mens Golf - 2
Alabama Womens Golf

Yeah....we're real sad.

Elite 8, Sweet 16 several times. We keep running into the eventual national champions in the tourney every time we actually have a decent team.

I wasn't knocking you.

Hey, years ago msu was only a basketball team. One day you might put together a good basketball program.

I know, why don't you steal msu's basketball coach like you did our football coach?

Don't lose to Bama.

How many bama NCAA basketball championships have you seen in your life?

None. But basketball is not a favorite sport. But I have had fun going to Bama basketball games.

I

Alabama Gymnastics - 2
Alabama Softball
Alabama Mens Golf - 2
Alabama Womens Golf

Yeah....we're real sad.

I wasn't knocking you.

Hey, years ago msu was only a basketball team. One day you might put together a good basketball program.

I know, why don't you steal msu's basketball coach like you did our football coach?

We stole your coach??? LMAO!!! Yeah, that is hilarious.

I

Alabama Gymnastics - 2
Alabama Softball
Alabama Mens Golf - 2
Alabama Womens Golf

Yeah....we're real sad.

I wasn't knocking you.

Actually LSU stole them. Then the Miami Dolphins stole him from LSU....then we stole him from the Dolphins.

From the looks of the last 2 times Michigan State has played Bama....stick to basketball where you have a chance.

I

Alabama Gymnastics - 2
Alabama Softball
Alabama Mens Golf - 2
Alabama Womens Golf

Yeah....we're real sad.

I wasn't knocking you.

We stole your coach??? LMAO!!! Yeah, that is hilarious.
BTW if I hate you, take it as the ultimate compliment. I hate duke basketball like I hate bama football. No one cares about losers. I hate you cause you win. Same for osu. Yankees, patriots, Lakers, spurs, bulls. I hate these teams cause they all did a lot of winning and I'm a Michigan man.

Tx a&m, Texas, Stanford, Louisiana, Iowa, Nebraska, osu, Virginia, auburn, Miami, FSU, Florida, Oregon, so cal, Oklahoma, msu, uofm

As much as I hate fatty patterson. That TCU comeback was pretty epic

No offense, but who was watching that exactly?

The major bowls were a train wreck.

When the Stanford band starts playing the Farmers.com dating site them it about says it all.

So do you want to see Iowa play in a Rose Bowl against Stanford who has not gone to a Rose bowl in about 300 years or do you want to see Ohio State who won a National Championship last year with pretty much the same players?

Hell, why was Stanford and OSU both not in the playoffs?

The same teams that lose keep on losing and the same teams that win just keep on winning.

Why is this not considered with these bowl picks?

It was pretty simple to pick the two division winners for the Big 10. Ohio State lost to Michigan State. They couldn't put OSU in the Big10 championship game. And MSU beat Iowa, so they were in the playoffs.

I'm not sure why you want OSU in the playoffs. Bama would have destroyed them even more.

OSU would have at least shown up against a Bama team they beat last year.

Face it, the only coach that can beat an SEC team is an ex-SEC coach.

Clemsen may as well not show up.

The only hope of beating the SEC next year will once again be OSU.

Awww.. Don't hate us 'cause we win! :lol:
Why hate the teams we beat?

LOL.. Well, if we adopted that philosophy we wouldn't have ANY rivals! We'd love everybody! ;)
Who is competitive with you guys consistently? What teams do you respect? Not Notre Dame. Any Florida or California teams?

What are your guys top ten football programs?

I don't think there is any team who leads Alabama in W-L head to head. We've been knocking down Nattys since the 1920s. As the great philosopher Steely Dan says, they've got a name for the winners of the world...

Our rivals are:
1) Auburn
2) Tennessee
3) LSU

From there, it gets a bit murky. Old Sis has become a thorn in our side the last two seasons... We have no love loss for Notre Dame or Michigan... Miami and FreeShoesU are both well hated in Tuscaloosa... but pretty much no one beats "The Barn" as our most hated rival.

I can't speak for other Bama fans but I've always had a lot of respect for some of our opponents... Penn State under Paterno... Texas under Mac Brown... and Clemson this year.

When the Stanford band starts playing the Farmers.com dating site them it about says it all.

So do you want to see Iowa play in a Rose Bowl against Stanford who has not gone to a Rose bowl in about 300 years or do you want to see Ohio State who won a National Championship last year with pretty much the same players?

The same teams that lose keep on losing and the same teams that win just keep on winning.

It was pretty simple to pick the two division winners for the Big 10. Ohio State lost to Michigan State. They couldn't put OSU in the Big10 championship game. And MSU beat Iowa, so they were in the playoffs.

I'm not sure why you want OSU in the playoffs. Bama would have destroyed them even more.

Hey... Clemson is for real! Dabo Swinney (a Bama man) has them boys playing well and they will be tough to beat. They stand a chance to make history as the first ever 15-win team in college football. These guys don't get this kind of opportunity very often and I look for them to bring their best game. I think it's going to be a very good and close football game and will probably come down to who makes the fewest mistakes.

Awww.. Don't hate us 'cause we win! :lol:
Why hate the teams we beat?

LOL.. Well, if we adopted that philosophy we wouldn't have ANY rivals! We'd love everybody! ;)
Who is competitive with you guys consistently? What teams do you respect? Not Notre Dame. Any Florida or California teams?

What are your guys top ten football programs?

I don't think there is any team who leads Alabama in W-L head to head. We've been knocking down Nattys since the 1920s. As the great philosopher Steely Dan says, they've got a name for the winners of the world...

Our rivals are:
1) Auburn
2) Tennessee
3) LSU

From there, it gets a bit murky. Old Sis has become a thorn in our side the last two seasons... We have no love loss for Notre Dame or Michigan... Miami and FreeShoesU are both well hated in Tuscaloosa... but pretty much no one beats "The Barn" as our most hated rival.

I can't speak for other Bama fans but I've always had a lot of respect for some of our opponents... Penn State under Paterno... Texas under Mac Brown... and Clemson this year.

Thw two teams I love to see Alabama beat are LSU and Notre Dame. The auburn rivalry has lost some of its venom in recent years, but I still love taking down the cow college.

I have much respect for Stanford, GA, and a few other schools.

No, I think Ohio State would have been slaughtered. Last year there was an unknown at QB and Bama was not focused at all. This year the team is serious.

Besides, OSU couldn't beat Michigan State at home and with MSU's star QB out of the game. And you saw what Bama did to MSU with their star back.

The ratings for the playoff games were bad...because they should have been. Put games like that on New Year's Eve? Put them on 1/2/16 instead you'd have seen much better ratings.

I couldn't believe it when I realized that the first semi-final game was going to be at 1:00 Pacific Time on a work day !
Whoever made that decision had their head completely up their ass.

Forum List

Back