🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

College Republicans Denied Admittance to Obama Speech

OP- Oh, BS, Bush's audiences were hand picked. What some cop did is questionable, they sound like a-holes looking to be stopped so they could get paid by Fox for the story...

OP- Oh, BS, Bush's audiences were hand picked. What some cop did is questionable, they sound like a-holes looking to be stopped so they could get paid by Fox for the story...

Considering that I haven't seen the story of Fox News yet... So much for your theory.

They were following all the rules and had tickets.

I can promise you that Bush's audiences weren't hand picked. I was in a couple of them.

Considering that I haven't seen the story of Fox News yet... So much for your theory.

I can promise you that Bush's audiences weren't hand picked. I was in a couple of them.

Before he got elected and 9/11?

If you're going to give a speech in a private venue, then you are perfectly within your rights to control who can be admitted. However, Obama spoke at a public university, and every student at the university had a right to purchase a ticket and attend the event.

Before he got elected and 9/11?

Yes, before his first election and when he was running for office the second time as well as one other time.

Two cities, a beach, and only one bridge within a half hour? WHERE? lol. At any rate, OP etc is anecdotal and I don't care. lol

Of Course Obama can't stand anyone being near him who may disagree or not want to kiss his "ring". So it is easier just to deny them entry.

College Republicans Denied Admittance to Obama Speech | National Review Online

President Obama was bound to receive a warm response from the audience attending his speech at the University of Central Missouri yesterday — because some students who disagreed with him weren’t allowed into the building.

Christopher White of The College Fix reports that students wearing “Tea Party T-Shirts and others who wore patriotic or Republican-inspired clothing” were turned away at the door under the guise of security concerns, despite the fact that they held tickets to the event.

I’d like to offer a helpful tip to all College Republicans who hope to attend an Obama speech in the future: Odds of admission improve if you wear a Che Guevara t-shirt, an “I Heart Kim Jong Un” campaign button, and/or a ballcap displaying the slogan “Obama Girl” prominently above the brim.

if true, thats BS, unreal......

It's real. It was *cough* for the protection of the President.

Zounds! You are really counting on folks not reading and of those that do, agreeing with you and shutting up on what occured in the links provided.

If there were folks on the left, that actually cared about our system of government, they'd be equally appalled. My guess, few here. Sorry to be so down,but it's what I observe and why I curb participation.

I'm not here to fight with folks, I want to connect with some and provide info for those interested. No one can accuse me of trying to 'recruit' for any reason. Not for forums, LOL! Less for politics.

You missed the part where the people barred from the public event said they weren't going to protest. You also missed the part where your cited instances were private campaign events, not public speeches on public college campuses.

It seems you are the one with a short memory. Progressives object to protesters being given a place to protest a Republican while at the same time outright banning Republicans from their events altogether.

Last edited:
So who wants to see a campaign speech delivered by a pathological liar? Funny how the Messiah blames Washington when he controls the senate, executive branch, and had two years in full control of the entire shooting match. What a loser!!
Oh the irony!

put-the-white-back-in-the-white-house-shirt.jpg

Republicans "inspired" clothing.

images

Do what?

George Bush, before he lied us into war, helped move millions of jobs to China, and ruined the economy and moved the wealth of the nation to the top 1%, was actually one of the most popular presidents in history.

Republicans plotted to bring Obama down before he was even sworn in.

And idiot turds say they received equal treatment.

So who wants to see a campaign speech delivered by a pathological liar? Funny how the Messiah blames Washington when he controls the senate, executive branch, and had two years in full control of the entire shooting match. What a loser!!

You mean two weeks.

You missed the part where the people barred from the public event said they weren't going to protest. You also missed the part where your cited instances were private campaign events, not public speeches on public college campuses.

It seems you are the one with a short memory. Progressives object to protesters being given a place to protest a Republican while at the same time outright banning Republicans from their events altogether.

Excellent point. Libtards can not tolerate opposition.

Of course the bed wetters still like to ignore the fact that leftist rabble tend to burn shit, break shit, and generally shit all over the place. Then they get butt hurt when the adults want to keep them contained.

When conservatives gather they clean the place up and it looks better than it did before the event.

Of Course Obama can't stand anyone being near him who may disagree or not want to kiss his "ring". So it is easier just to deny them entry.

He is after all the President of only those that agree with him, no reason to be bothered with the unwashed serfs that don't until it's once again time to pick their pockets to fund his next half-baked scheme. :dunno:

What if they were black College Republicans, or White-Hispanic College Republicans?
Or any non un-black variation thereof?

They would be not only barred from entering, but also be told that they are hateful Uncle Toms and traitors to their race.

Forum List

Back