Cologne_Groping_and_Attack_by_Arabs_on_Germans youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOD DAMN ALL THESE FUCKING ARABS AND EVERY LIBERAL WHO EMBRACED THEM.

You cocktail sucking liberals want to bring this shit to America? Glad many of us are carrying hollow point ammo.

I pray the German men retake their cities from the animals the left allowed in.

And with the help of Dimocrats and or liberals, this same scene will be played out here.

Will be.

It'll take longer due to our distance from that shit hole.

But liberals want as many rapist thugs here as possible. Remember who welcomed them when the day comes that America pushes back.

Keep in mind - Obama's guest at the Lie of the Union will be a Syrian refugee and how we must bring them here.
Don't forget this...Obama and liberals WANT THESE PEOPLE HERE.

problem isnt liberal or....
problem is: germany boy are coward

I guess I don't understand what you are saying?
why german boy didnt protect them?

My guess is over the last few generations, the German male has been feminized to the point that they simply do not know how to physically handle this kind of threat.
This is what years of multiculturalism training creates. Limp wristed males that are afraid to take charge.

My guess is over the last few generations, the German male has been feminized to the point that they simply do not know how to physically handle this kind of threat.
This is what years of multiculturalism training creates. Limp wristed males that are afraid to take charge.

100% agree.
Alpha males are becoming a thing of the past. And by Alpha male, I do not mean the bully male or the abusive male - which is the OPPOSITE of an alpha male. I mean men who are dripping with self-confidence, disciplined and protective. I can't believe how pussy footed whiney ass little bitches today's young males are. Cry like girls, whine like toddlers and the only self confidence they have is their video game character. It is pathetic.
So you might have something in your post there.

And with the help of Dimocrats and or liberals, this same scene will be played out here.
BUT, you got guns.

So do we darling, so do we. Within 10 months Europa and Mitteleuropa will be at Civil War, even the head of the Swiss Army has now publically stated this.

It will be very damning indeed to watch this mess unfold...I mean what is the answer?
At some point the inevitable is going to happen...draconian measures to deport 100,000 people. It is the ONLY solution.
What else is there? And just where would they be deported to?? Don't ask Obama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back