Colorado recall effort underway

Blood soaked ? How dramatic. :eek:

This is a guy who thinks we should publish photos of Newtown. Next he'll want to mail body parts from the kids to legislators. It's a substitute for reasoned thought, which he is incapable of.

No, I'm willing to stop at releasing the crime scene photos of Newtown. Your attempt to make a point through exaggeration has flopped, much like "Benghazigate" is flopping outside of the Faux News Propaganda Network.

If you oppose releasing the photos, I don't blame you. The aftermath wouldn't go well for the gun nutters.

Gun nutters ? You mean the people that are afraid of them and want to ban them ?

This is a guy who thinks we should publish photos of Newtown. Next he'll want to mail body parts from the kids to legislators. It's a substitute for reasoned thought, which he is incapable of.

No, I'm willing to stop at releasing the crime scene photos of Newtown. Your attempt to make a point through exaggeration has flopped, much like "Benghazigate" is flopping outside of the Faux News Propaganda Network.

If you oppose releasing the photos, I don't blame you. The aftermath wouldn't go well for the gun nutters.

Gun nutters ? You mean the people that are afraid of them and want to ban them ?

Ban? Where do you gomers keep getting the idea that control equals ban?

That's very white of you. Does the phrase "wave the bloody shirt" mean anything? Of course not.
You made the point for me already: the point is that you have nothing but emotion and bombast. When confronted with facts you obfuscate and deflect.

You frankly arent worth the effort and can join your pals on iggy.

because that's the most effective way that you can prevent someone from being harmed by a gun ( and that won't even work ). Isn't that what you want ? A society that's devoid of any gun related injuries or death?

because that's the most effective way that you can prevent someone from being harmed by a gun ( and that won't even work ). Isn't that what you want ? A society that's devoid of any gun related injuries or death?

He keeps mentioning Australia and that is what they did there. He's a disengenuous fuck for sure.

I know.. Let's require that all gun shops post posters of Newtown and all abortion clinics post posters of aborted babies.

this should be interesting

deadline is May 21

Colorado Democratic lawmakers who recently helped pass some of the toughest gun-control laws in the country now face the political backlash of recall efforts.
Two groups are targeting state Rep. Mike McLachlan and state Sens. Angela Giron, Evie Hudak and John Morse.

The Democrat-controlled legislature passed bills that ban magazines holding more than 15 rounds and require background checks for all gun transfers. They were signed into law in March by Democratic Gov. John Hickenlooper.

Morse, the Senate president, pushed a more far-reaching proposal that called for holding owners, sellers and makers of assault-type weapons liable for havoc inflicted by their guns.
He pulled the bill upon realizing he didn’t have enough votes. But his efforts have still drawn the ire of the groups.

The petition drives are being organized by the organizations Pueblo Freedom and Rights Group. They will need signatures from 25 percent of the vote in each lawmaker’s district to trigger a special election.

Colorado Democratic lawmakers face recall efforts for votes on gun control | Fox News

huh

So I guess some people don't like having their Constitutional rights voted away.

odd, no one in NY cares

Maybe CO will move back into the red, now that many have learned their lesson

maybe

first they have to reach the required number of signatures by May 21

I know.. Let's require that all gun shops post posters of Newtown and all abortion clinics post posters of aborted babies.

You're on.

The part of "infringe" that I do not get is the part where Adam Lanza shoots little kids at will in their school. Why can't the NRA-enabled Adam Lanzas of America be infringed from doing that?

The right to murder is already pretty severely infringed. We're talking about owning a gun here. Try to keep this in perspective.

Nancy Lanza's "right" enabled the mass slaughter of kids in their school. Try keeping that in perspective.

If liberals had their way on gun control, these massacres wouldn't be happening.

Apparently, the blood soaked policies of conservatives in healthcare and foreign policy doesn't sate their blood lust enough, and their gun policies must also lead to death and suffering too.

Completely false of course.

What a hypocritical post.

If Liberals were so concerned about stopping massacres, they would be stopping the 300,000 abortions that Planned Parenthood performs every year.

When are conservatives gonna get over the fact that women want to have sex without it ending up with a pregnancy? The 1950s are over, and what's more, they looked like they sucked. I'm glad the changes of the 1960s and 1970s came. They've been positive for America.

When are Liberals gonna get over the fact that 99.9% of all gun owners never commit a crime and that taking away their enumerated Constitutionally protected right is not the way to stop criminals from killing other people?

Liberals love to say that gun ownership has responsibilities that must be endured, yet they don't want to say that having sex also has responsibilities. 300,000 deaths a year mean less to them as long as they can get the women's vote.

It only takes that 0.1% to make gun control (not ban, control) necessary. The GOP/NRA has dominated the politics of guns for decades now, and Newtown and Aurora are the results.

Adam Lanza killed more people than the Tsarnaevs, but conservatives only fret about the muslim killers. Are the kids in Newtown somehow less dead?

Release the Newtown crime photos.

"Those willing to give up essential liberties for a little bit of safety deserve neither."

When are conservatives gonna get over the fact that women want to have sex without it ending up with a pregnancy? The 1950s are over, and what's more, they looked like they sucked. I'm glad the changes of the 1960s and 1970s came. They've been positive for America.

When are Liberals gonna get over the fact that 99.9% of all gun owners never commit a crime and that taking away their enumerated Constitutionally protected right is not the way to stop criminals from killing other people?

Liberals love to say that gun ownership has responsibilities that must be endured, yet they don't want to say that having sex also has responsibilities. 300,000 deaths a year mean less to them as long as they can get the women's vote.

It only takes that 0.1% to make gun control (not ban, control) necessary. The GOP/NRA has dominated the politics of guns for decades now, and Newtown and Aurora are the results.

Adam Lanza killed more people than the Tsarnaevs, but conservatives only fret about the muslim killers. Are the kids in Newtown somehow less dead?

Newtown and Aurora are the results of the NRA ? That's a pretty big stretch there, Cheesy.
You're not talking about controlling guns anyway. You are talking about controlling people. In Colorado they tried to control people by making pot illegal. The voters weren't pleased about being controlled.

Newtown and Aurora are the results of the NRA ? That's a pretty big stretch there, Cheesy.
You're not talking about controlling guns anyway. You are talking about controlling people. In Colorado they tried to control people by making pot illegal. The voters weren't pleased about being controlled.

no

because of liberal policies like gun free zones

The part of "infringe" that I do not get is the part where Adam Lanza shoots little kids at will in their school.

I imagine there is a lot you don't get, fat ass.

Why can't the NRA-enabled Adam Lanzas of America be infringed from doing that?

You're right. We ought to make shooting up kids in their school illegal then nobody will every do it again. :eusa_whistle:

You don't pass laws to prevent crime. You pass laws to be able to prosecute those who commit crimes.
Passing a law to ban a gun or a magazine size will not prevent crime and it doesn't have any effect on murder because if someone commits murder they are not going to add the charge of "illegal gun" or "illegal magazine" to the murder charge. The law is completely without cause. We have laws in place to prosecute murderers. We have laws in place to prosecute the criminally insane. We don't need laws that restrict the exercise of our rights.

Nancy Lanza's "right" enabled the mass slaughter of kids in their school. Try keeping that in perspective.

If liberals had their way on gun control, these massacres wouldn't be happening.

Evidently you've never been to Chicago.

And you're no liberal; you're an oppressive totalitarian pig.

Last edited:
You don't pass laws to prevent crime. You pass laws to be able to prosecute those who commit crimes.
Passing a law to ban a gun or a magazine size will not prevent crime and it doesn't have any effect on murder because if someone commits murder they are not going to add the charge of "illegal gun" or "illegal magazine" to the murder charge. The law is completely without cause. We have laws in place to prosecute murderers. We have laws in place to prosecute the criminally insane. We don't need laws that restrict the exercise of our rights.

The next Newtown-style mass shooting will be your fault too.

Release the Newtown crime photos so Americans can see the results of our lax gun laws.

I'd settle for "pig". Non thinking, just exists to eat sleep fuck and throw out a bunch of shit.

I'd settle for "pig". Non thinking, just exists to eat sleep fuck and throw out a bunch of shit.

yup

I doubt that nerd has ever gotten laid.

Forum List

Back