Colorado Republicans cancel presidential vote at 2016 caucus

The move makes Colorado the only state so far to forfeit a role in the early nomination process, according to political experts, but other caucus states are still considering how to adapt to the new rule
:clap2: Three cheers for Civics 101

Glad to hear Colorado is part of the re-education of ignorant America.

Parties have rules. Parties get to decide. Parties ask voters their preferences in party primaries

Americans have been already used to Washington criticizing Russia for just about everything. However elections in Russia are much more transparent and a situation, like the one we are witnessing with Trump, would never be possible in Russia:

The main difference between Presidential elections in the United States and Russia is the electoral college. The Presidential election in Russia is a direct vote by the people, while Americans elect their presidents through a unique method known as the electoral college.
Presidential Elections in the United States and Russia

1. In Russia every citizen’s vote matters equally way regardless of the area he (she) lives.
2. There are no middlemen ( an additional subject for fraud as we all are witnessing this year) between voters and their candidates.

May be it's time for USA to get rid of super delegates, whom one can't obviously trust anymore?

“What kind of a system is this?”Trump told Fox News on Monday.“Now, I’m an outsider, and I came into the system and I’m winning the votes by millions of votes. But the system is rigged. It’s crooked.”

Trump accused“phony politicians”of stealing the vote from the people of Colorado and called the process“totally unfair.”

Paul Manafort, a Republican strategist recently hired by the Trump campaign as convention manager, admitted that the billionaire businessman neglected Colorado, writing it off as Cruz country.

“I acknowledge that we weren't playing in Colorado,"Manafort told The Hill. However, he criticized Cruz for buying and bullying voters at county conventions, in what he termed“gestapo tactics.”
Fury at GOP after Cruz handed ‘voterless victory’ in Colorado

“People are fed up with the system, they are fed up with the corruption, and we want free and fair elections,”Cenk Uygur, host of the TV show Young Turks and one of the participants in the protest,said.“This is our core American right.”
300+ arrested at ‘Democracy Spring’ sit-in at US Capitol (VIDEO)

Americans have been already used to Washington criticizing Russia for just about everything. However elections in Russia are much more transparent and a situation, like the one we are witnessing with Trump, would never be possible in Russia:

The main difference between Presidential elections in the United States and Russia is the electoral college. The Presidential election in Russia is a direct vote by the people, while Americans elect their presidents through a unique method known as the electoral college.

1. In Russia every citizen’s vote matters equally way regardless of the area he (she) lives.
2. There are no middlemen ( an additional subject for fraud as we all are witnessing this year) between voters and their candidates.

May be it's time for USA to get rid of super delegates, whom one can't obviously trust anymore?
Please take a course in Civics. Russia sucks

“What kind of a system is this?”Trump told Fox News on Monday.“Now, I’m an outsider, and I came into the system and I’m winning the votes by millions of votes. But the system is rigged. It’s crooked.”

Trump accused“phony politicians”of stealing the vote from the people of Colorado and called the process“totally unfair.”

Paul Manafort, a Republican strategist recently hired by the Trump campaign as convention manager, admitted that the billionaire businessman neglected Colorado, writing it off as Cruz country.

“I acknowledge that we weren't playing in Colorado,"Manafort told The Hill. However, he criticized Cruz for buying and bullying voters at county conventions, in what he termed“gestapo tactics.”
Fury at GOP after Cruz handed ‘voterless victory’ in Colorado

“People are fed up with the system, they are fed up with the corruption, and we want free and fair elections,”Cenk Uygur, host of the TV show Young Turks and one of the participants in the protest,said.“This is our core American right.”
300+ arrested at ‘Democracy Spring’ sit-in at US Capitol (VIDEO)

Crazy

Cfy5eTzUIAEbNAg.jpg:large

From my experience those do suck who say "Russia sucks". I am Russian, I'm proud to be Russian and I don't care about your silly liberal opinion.

Elections in Russia have been much cleaner than American elections 2016. By far. American elites don't even hide the fact they have been cheating the American voters and will keep cheating them if needed.

Last edited:

We Germans have no such elections at all and our President is not really a powerful person. He is called the "Grüßaugust" (vaguely: greeting clown) and his only power is that new laws must be signed by him to be valid.
However, we also do not have elections for the Chancellor. They are included in the parliamentary elections were parties may decide to set up a candidate. So, the tenure of the Chancellor is actually the time the providing party is elected for.

The move makes Colorado the only state so far to forfeit a role in the early nomination process, according to political experts, but other caucus states are still considering how to adapt to the new rule
:clap2: Three cheers for Civics 101

Glad to hear Colorado is part of the re-education of ignorant America.

Parties have rules. Parties get to decide. Parties ask voters their preferences in party primaries

This was a stupid move by the Colorado Republicans.

The Colorado GOP did this because the insurgent Santorum kicked Mitt Romneys ass a few years ago.

Every should have known this.

From my experience those really suck who say "Russia sucks". I am Russian, I'm proud to be Russian and I don't care about your silly liberal opinion. Ciao, bombino, sorry.
Never said Russians suck. Said Russia sucks.Take a few more English classes and good luck
Be more serious. That´s childish.
But Russia is such a childish nation

The Colorado GOP did this because the insurgent Santorum kicked Mitt Romneys ass a few years ago.

Every should have known this.
You have a problem with a party changing their own rules? I bet you have never been involved in a party
The false assumption/ accusation disorder is epidemic on this site especially on the right.

Forum List

Back