Colorado Republicans cancel presidential vote at 2016 caucus

Please take a course in Civics. Russia sucks
From my experience those really suck who say "Russia sucks". I am Russian, I'm proud to be Russian and I don't care about your silly liberal opinion. Ciao, bombino, sorry.
Never said Russians suck. Said Russia sucks.Take a few more English classes and good luck
Be more serious. That´s childish.
But Russia is such a childish nation
Maybe, you should get some basic knowledge about Russia:

My Russia

The Colorado GOP did this because the insurgent Santorum kicked Mitt Romneys ass a few years ago.

Every should have known this.

Oh cripes that's right! Bingo!

So they changed the rules . Thanks for the reminder.

ETA: also known as "rigging" an election.

Last edited:
From my experience those really suck who say "Russia sucks". I am Russian, I'm proud to be Russian and I don't care about your silly liberal opinion. Ciao, bombino, sorry.
Never said Russians suck. Said Russia sucks.Take a few more English classes and good luck

Russia is run by Russians...lol

Take a class on common sense.
Is broad brush painting your specialty?

The Colorado GOP did this because the insurgent Santorum kicked Mitt Romneys ass a few years ago.

Every should have known this.

Oh cripes that's right! Bingo!

So they changed the rules . Thanks for the reminder.

ETA: also known as "rigging" an election.
So if the rules say you can change the rules, and you do what the rules say you can do, YOU call that something negative?

Or maybe you are on the losing side. You know what most people would call that? Yep, a sore loser.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. The Party ELITES will pay for this.
2. America will not forget Colorado stepped out of line.
3. GOP will suffer.
4. Cruz isn't going to take the lead at anytime.
5. Cruz is behind it, he isn't electable.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Russia is run by Russians...lol

Take a class on common sense.

And Trump hates Mexico but likes Mexicans, and China, and Russia, and everyone else including America

Forum List

Back