Comey Admits He Kept Dems Paid for Steele Dossier Secret from the President

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Scum

STEPHANOPOULOS: Did you tell him that the Steele dossier had been financed by his political opponents?

COMEY: No. I didn’t...

STEPHANOPOULOS: But did he have a right to know that?

COMEY: That it had been financed by his political opponents? I don't know the answer to that.

Twitter

I can’t wait for the it report. What a strategic move by Horowitz, it would seem. Let Comey hang himself further, before he releases his findings of malfeasance ,which led to his firing.

Scum

STEPHANOPOULOS: Did you tell him that the Steele dossier had been financed by his political opponents?

COMEY: That it had been financed by his political opponents? I don't know the answer to that.

Twitter

Comey: The dossier is scurrilous, unsubstantiated and paid for by your political opponents but we used it to get the Illegally obtained FISA warrant

Dossiergate is 10X worse than Watergate, but the Press has no interests in it because it's about Obama and Hillary.

Bullshit. Obama new everything that was going on. He ran a tight ship of traitors.

Scum

Twitter
He also kept it secret from the FISA Court:

When he was interviewed by the State Department’s Kathleen Kavalec in October 2016, Steele claimed his sources included Vyacheslav Trubnikov and Vladislov Surkov. A regime eminence, Trubnikov ran Russia’s SVR (the external intelligence service, analogous to our CIA) before Putin came to power. Thereafter, he served in other key posts: first deputy for foreign affairs, ambassador to India, and omnipresent counselor. Surkov, who has been Russia’s deputy prime minister, may now be Putin’s top adviser — referred to as the “Kremlin demiurge” and “Putin’s Rasputin.”

Really? We’re supposed to believe that when Steele was not slumming with the wannabe likes of Sergei Millian, he was plugged in to the crème de la Kremlin? Count me skeptical. As Daniel Hoffman, the CIA’s former station chief in Moscow, told the Daily Caller’s Chuck Ross, trusted figures in Russia’s national-security bureaucracy “never stop” working for the Kremlin. In Trubnikov’s case, “there’s no such thing as a former intelligence officer.” And Surkov might as well be Putin’s right hand. If these characters were Steele’s sources, they were not spying on the Kremlin but getting the West believe what the Kremlin wanted to West to believe.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s final report found no conspiracy between the Kremlin and the Trump campaign. What remain to be investigated are the neon-flashing indications that we’ve been had.

Steele’s Shoddy Dossier | National Review

Scum

Twitter

When he was interviewed by the State Department’s Kathleen Kavalec in October 2016, Steele claimed his sources included Vyacheslav Trubnikov and Vladislov Surkov. A regime eminence, Trubnikov ran Russia’s SVR (the external intelligence service, analogous to our CIA) before Putin came to power. Thereafter, he served in other key posts: first deputy for foreign affairs, ambassador to India, and omnipresent counselor. Surkov, who has been Russia’s deputy prime minister, may now be Putin’s top adviser — referred to as the “Kremlin demiurge” and “Putin’s Rasputin.”

Really? We’re supposed to believe that when Steele was not slumming with the wannabe likes of Sergei Millian, he was plugged in to the crème de la Kremlin? Count me skeptical. As Daniel Hoffman, the CIA’s former station chief in Moscow, told the Daily Caller’s Chuck Ross, trusted figures in Russia’s national-security bureaucracy “never stop” working for the Kremlin. In Trubnikov’s case, “there’s no such thing as a former intelligence officer.” And Surkov might as well be Putin’s right hand. If these characters were Steele’s sources, they were not spying on the Kremlin but getting the West believe what the Kremlin wanted to West to believe.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s final report found no conspiracy between the Kremlin and the Trump campaign. What remain to be investigated are the neon-flashing indications that we’ve been had.

Mueller was part of the Failed Coup.

Can you even imagine the country where Hillary wins and Comey, Clapper and Muslim Commie Brennan ARE STILL FUCKING RUNNING THE INTEL AGENCIES????

Scum

Twitter

Can you even imagine the country where Hillary wins and Comey, Clapper and Muslim Commie Brennan ARE STILL FUCKING RUNNING THE INTEL AGENCIES????
But for Trump.

Scum

Twitter

But for Trump.
Thank the Lord

Scum

Twitter
That is not true, The Boss needs to know what is going on. you work for him, not outside intrest like the DNC.

Muslim Commie Brennan

LMFAO!!!

You are 200+ light years away from reality...

"Brennan's 25 years with the CIA included work as a Near East and South Asia analyst, as station chief in Saudi Arabia,"

Putin said on 9/13 that 911 was a fraud and that the US, Israel, and SAUDI were behind it....

Amazing our "station chief" in Saudi still cannot show us ONE SINGLE PHOTO of "Osama" in SAUDI....

Brennan = 911 Zionist Traitor

Bullshit. Obama new everything that was going on. He ran a tight ship of traitors.

Traitors, Bigots, and LBGTs....
IMG_9990.jpg

Forum List

Back