🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Comey Attempts To Justify Obama Giving Putin A Free Hand For 2 Years...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Former FBI Director James Comey defended President Barack Obama's handling of Russian interference during the 2016 election, placing more blame on Republican lawmakers for not wanting to disclose Russia's involvement to the public sooner."

Barry promised Putin through Medvedev he would help him after his re-election win.

2 years later Barry gave Putin uranium, Crimea, TS data off of Hillary's illegal personal unauthorized unencrypted unsecured server, and 2 years of freely attempting to hack our power grid, attempts to alter our election, and with a disinformation campaign using social media that had Hillary-supporting snowflakes organizing and marching for Russia....

AND THE PROVEN TREASONOUS , INTEL-LEAKING, COUP-CONSPIRING FORMER FBI DIRECTOR, Comey, is not only attempting to justify Barry's, Hillary's, and his own treason. - HE IS TRYING TO CLAIM ALL IF THAT IS THE FAULT OF THE GOP!

:lmao:

I can't wait until the DOJ Perp walks his treasonous ass.... I wonder if he will try to eventually throw Barry under the bus the way he did his former Deputy, McCabe?!

Comey defends Obama's handling of Russian interference, knocks Republicans

"Former FBI Director James Comey defended President Barack Obama's handling of Russian interference during the 2016 election, placing more blame on Republican lawmakers for not wanting to disclose Russia's involvement to the public sooner."

Barry promised Putin through Medvedev he would help him after his re-election win.

2 years later Barry gave Putin uranium, Crimea, TS data off of Hillary's illegal personal unauthorized unencrypted unsecured server, and 2 years of freely attempting to hack our power grid, attempts to alter our election, and with a disinformation campaign using social media that had Hillary-supporting snowflakes organizing and marching for Russia....

AND THE PROVEN TREASONOUS , INTEL-LEAKING, COUP-CONSPIRING FORMER FBI DIRECTOR, Comey, is not only attempting to justify Barry's, Hillary's, and his own treason. - HE IS TRYING TO CLAIM ALL IF THAT IS THE FAULT OF THE GOP!

I can't wait until the DOJ Perp walks his treasonous ass.... I wonder if he will try to eventually throw Barry under the bus the way he did his former Deputy, McCabe?!

Good fucking grief :rolleyes:

:cuckoo:

Another unpunished democratic criminal you'd be all too more than happy to look the other way on?

Yep! Obama and Hillary were Russian assets.

Yep! Obama and Hillary were Russian assets.

They (Dem FBI DOJ State) colluded with foriegn agents to sway the election. Starting out buying that phony smear letter.

With more evidence out that he illegally used the Dossier to perpetrate FISA Court Abuses as part of their failed coup attempt, Comey continues to publicly try to justify the Obama administration's treason and his part in it...

Haven’t they licked you up as a Russian trolbot yet?

Forum List

Back