🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Comey, Brennan and Clapper Have Until Friday to Disclose When They Knew Dossier Was Funded Hillary

You are such a blithering idiot......what does Nunes have to do with the Mueller witch hunt investigation? .

We know Nunes is doing everything he can to stop the investigation into russia. That he rushed to the white house, forcing him to have to recuse himself, only to continue interfering anyway.

Nunes is desperate for an eventual pardon from Trump, Pence, or Paul Ryan and he’ll surrender any amount of shame he needs to in order to get it

Howard Dean: I Think Devin Nunes is Going to Jail Eventually

House Intel Committee members say that he is impeding and meddling with the Russia investigation despite having recused himself for conflict of interest. He steadfastly refuses to sign subpoenas, cuts off questioning of witnesses, and then wrote that Memo.

His JOB is to oversee the WH and their use of the intelligence service, not run interference for the WH on the investigation.

This is like Frank Nitti being in charge of investigating Al Capone.

You are such a blithering idiot......what does Nunes have to do with the Mueller witch hunt investigation? We already know that the DOJ, FBI and the FISA courts were weaponized under the direction of the Barrypuppet using fake intel paid for by the Hildebeast campaign from the very alleged Rooskie intel agencies that leftards claimed denied them of the WH after they were exposed for being corrupt and engaging in all kinds of criminality. The same corrupt sacks of FBI shit like Comey that had the Hildebeast's exoneration letter on his desk before the Hildebeast investigation ever started are now searching high and low for anything ever done by anyone ever connected with Trump's campaign and if they can't find something? They will just make the shit up....and you are too fucking STUPID to see it.

It speaks volumes about your lack of intellect and ability to discern information and the evidence that I am "spot on" is staggering. I really do understand how good little commies like yourself work though. The ends justifies the means and there is nothing those of your ilk will not stoop to doing if it furthers the cause. No line in the sand, no ethics, no conscience. That is where garbage like those like you have an advantage. There are those that oppose what you commies stand for that will simply not "go there" because they have to look at themselves in the mirror. Your kind simply doesn't care......

Boy you’ve got those talking points down cold Dale. Too bad they’re lies, falsehoods and half truths.

The whole thing is partisan on behalf of the Democrats. Pedesta and the Hillary cabal had a meeting right after the election to “deligitimize” Trumps election. Media has been a co-conspirator in this rouge affair.
just bat shit crazy

Do you know ANYTHING about this issue?????

We know a whole lot more than you do Dale. Repeating Trump’s tweets and talking about the Deep State. It just doesn’t get dumber than that.

The whole thing is partisan on behalf of the Democrats. Pedesta and the Hillary cabal had a meeting right after the election to “deligitimize” Trumps election. Media has been a co-conspirator in this rouge affair.
just bat shit crazy

Do you know ANYTHING about this issue?????

We know a whole lot more than you do Dale. Repeating Trump’s tweets and talking about the Deep State. It just doesn’t get dumber than that.
You lack intellect. What is your nationality?

Nunes is desperate for an eventual pardon from Trump, Pence, or Paul Ryan and he’ll surrender any amount of shame he needs to in order to get it

House Intel Committee members say that he is impeding and meddling with the Russia investigation despite having recused himself for conflict of interest. He steadfastly refuses to sign subpoenas, cuts off questioning of witnesses, and then wrote that Memo.

His JOB is to oversee the WH and their use of the intelligence service, not run interference for the WH on the investigation.

This is like Frank Nitti being in charge of investigating Al Capone.

You are such a blithering idiot......what does Nunes have to do with the Mueller witch hunt investigation? We already know that the DOJ, FBI and the FISA courts were weaponized under the direction of the Barrypuppet using fake intel paid for by the Hildebeast campaign from the very alleged Rooskie intel agencies that leftards claimed denied them of the WH after they were exposed for being corrupt and engaging in all kinds of criminality. The same corrupt sacks of FBI shit like Comey that had the Hildebeast's exoneration letter on his desk before the Hildebeast investigation ever started are now searching high and low for anything ever done by anyone ever connected with Trump's campaign and if they can't find something? They will just make the shit up....and you are too fucking STUPID to see it.

It speaks volumes about your lack of intellect and ability to discern information and the evidence that I am "spot on" is staggering. I really do understand how good little commies like yourself work though. The ends justifies the means and there is nothing those of your ilk will not stoop to doing if it furthers the cause. No line in the sand, no ethics, no conscience. That is where garbage like those like you have an advantage. There are those that oppose what you commies stand for that will simply not "go there" because they have to look at themselves in the mirror. Your kind simply doesn't care......

Boy you’ve got those talking points down cold Dale. Too bad they’re lies, falsehoods and half truths.[/QOute]

Yeah, anything that shines on the light on the cockroaches from both bought and paid for political parties always throws you for a loop because you are such a tribalistic sack of shit and all around commie. "We"??? Who is the "we" in your comment of "We know more than you" because you certainly haven't proven anything here. You obviously have no clue as to what I post about....I blame it on your lack of intellect and the commie indoctrination from the public school system. Keep reading what I post....feel free to use the on-line dictionary when I use multi-syllable words.

REPUBLICANS HAVE conducted a campaign of misdirection and innuendo in a partisan effort to help President Trump discredit the Justice Department and the FBI. There was already ample evidence of this before Saturday. After the House Intelligence Committee finally released a Democratic response to the notorious Nunes memo, the astonishing reality is even clearer.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...47de50-1b2d-11e8-b2d9-08e748f892c0_story.html

The Washington Free Beacon, a conservative website funded by a major Republican donor, first hired the research firm that months later produced for Democrats the salacious dossier describing ties between Donald J. Trump and the Russian government...

The Free Beacon, funded in large part by the New York hedge fund billionaire Paul Singer, hired the firm, Fusion GPS, in 2015 to unearth damaging information about several Republican presidential candidates, including Mr. Trump. But The Free Beacon told the firm to stop doing research on Mr. Trump in May 2016, as Mr. Trump was clinching the Republican nomination.

Hillary Clinton’s campaign and the Democratic National Committee had begun paying Fusion GPS in April for research that eventually became the basis for the dossier.

Conservative Website First Funded Anti-Trump Research by Firm That Later Produced Dossier

The Free Beacon informed the House Intelligence Committee on Friday that it had retained the firm. That committee is one of a number of congressional committees investigating Russian attempts to disrupt the 2016 election and whether there was any collusion with Mr. Trump’s associates.

“I’m not surprised the White House tried to bury this memo response as long as they could,” Schiff said on CNN’s “State of the Union.” ‘’But it’s important for the public to see the facts, that the FBI acted appropriately in seeking a warrant on Carter Page, that they are not part of some deep state as the president would like the public to believe. ”

The Republicans’ central charge, embodied in the Nunes memo, was this: Federal investigators failed to fully inform judges that information in a secret surveillance warrant application against former Trump adviser Carter Page came from a biased source, a dossier containing wide-ranging allegations against Mr. Trump and his circle that former British spy Christopher Steele compiled on behalf of Democrats.

:eusa_liar:

The rebuttal memo also rebuts claims that the FBI relied exclusively on information in the so-called "Steele dossier" – an opposition research document funded by Mr Trump's election rival – in launching its investigation of the Trump campaign. The memo claims the FBI only received the Steele dossier in September of 2016 – seven weeks after the FBI started its Trump team investigation.

memo rebutting Republican claims about FBI surveillance

Page had been on the radar of the FBI at least as far back as 2013, when a bureau wiretap caught suspected Russian spies discussing their attempts to recruit him. Even after being interviewed by the investigators in that case, Page continued to have extensive contacts with Russians, including trips to Moscow in July and December 2016.

Five senior Justice Department and FBI officials signed off on three requests for extensions of the foreign intelligence surveillance warrant for Page; all the requests were approved by a federal judge, according to the Republican memo.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...a059f168dd2_story.html?utm_term=.2a345b3d1e8d

To obtain a warrant to monitor a U.S. citizen under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, the Justice Department must convince a judge that there is probable cause to suspect that the person is an agent of a foreign power and is engaged in criminal conduct. Such warrants expire after 90 days.

To receive an extension, the department’s attorneys generally produce new evidence showing the judge that the monitoring has been producing information that advances the investigation.

Why would Trump trash the FBI and our other intelligence agencies?

Let’s Revisit All Those Times Trump Surrogates Said You Can’t Elect Someone Under FBI Investigation
I’m old enough to remember when such things were disqualifying.

Let's Revisit All Those Times Trump Surrogates Said You Can't Elect Someone Under FBI Investigation

Below is a sampling of some of the many, many Republicans who expressed their "horror" and "outrage" at the prospect of having a president under FBI investigation. If these people were truly so concerned about having a president who is investigated by the FBI, maybe they should think twice about whether Trump is fit to remain in office.

12 Times Republicans Slammed A President Hillary Clinton Under FBI Investigation

Really!!! This Howard Dean?
th

that's Michael Dukakis, not Howard Dean.

Oops, you're right, thanks. They seem to be so similar.
th
Howard Dean lost his chance to be president because he yelled too loud out of happiness.
Donald Trump became president despite being a racist, serial sex offender and total buffoon.
Murica.

Because he yelled too loud...out of happiness....sure, that's it.

I have yet to understand how the DNC paying for oppo research on Trump during the course of the campaign, using a standard, routinely used oppo research company that the Republicans had also used, is twisted into "Hillary paid the Russians for the Dossier."
WTF?
The people making that statement are absolutely nutters.

What do you want, no more oppo research in campaigns? Okay, fine by me.

If you want to worry about something real, try the Innovations Director--who hands the President the Daily Briefing every day--not being able to get a Security Clearance. I had to listen to people chant "lock her up" about the possibility of Clinton's emails getting into the wrong hands. Why am I not hearing "lock him up" about the President ignoring this obvious risk in National Security? Huh. I'm a bit puzzed.

Devin Nunes admits his memo cherry-picked information to prove anti-Trump bias at the FBI

Right's push to release memo on FBI 'abuses' endorsed by Russian bots

:eusa_naughty:

Here are the 7 biggest things you may have missed about the Democrats' memo on the Russia probe

4. The FBI had opened numerous "sub-inquiries" into Trump campaign associates by September 2016. The FBI's counterintelligence investigation into Russian election interference began in July 2016. The Democrats' memo highlights that the Steele dossier, which came months later, played no role in the initial probe.

To emphasize the point, the memo alleges that the FBI has opened sub-inquiries into multiple Trump campaign officials, as well as Page, which would have continued even if the bureau never received the Steele dossier.

The subjects of the sub-inquiries have been redacted. But a footnote shortly following the redaction identifies the indictments of former Trump national security advisor Michael Flynn, former Trump campaign aide George Papadopoulos, former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort and former Trump campaign official Rick Gates.

Some lawyers have speculated that the footnote, which appears to provide information that is elsewhere censored, may have been overlooked during the redaction process.

"There's really, to my mind, not a good reason to redact" the names, said Ned Price, a former intelligence officer and an NBC contributor.

"It reeks of politicization," Price said. "The best interpretation is that the administration thought it would be highly damning to know that a handful [of Trump campaign members] were under investigation."

:eusa_naughty:

Forum List

Back