🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Comey, Brennan and Clapper Have Until Friday to Disclose When They Knew Dossier Was Funded Hillary

Vyacheslav Ivanov is a CFO of Rosatom, Russia’s nuclear energy company. He is alleged to have been involved in Hillary Clinton’s Uranium One deal with Russia back in 2009 under Barack Obama.This name appears on the list of the deceased in today’s An- 148 air crash in Moscow. Reports are yet to be confirmed whether or not it is the same person.

Last edited:
So you're OK with American Intelligence and the FBI being turned into the secret police for a political party?

no i'm not, but then, i deal in reality, frank, not neocon wet dreams

So it would be OK for Trump to use a dossier that he paid for to get a FISA warrant and listen in on his political opponents? You're saying that's OK?

what part of *reality* baffles you, francis?

You're saying that the "Salacious and unverified" Steele Dossier, paid for by Hillary and the DNC was a legitimate basis for a FISA Warrant? Trump can do the same and you;d have no problem at all with that, right?

it wasn't the basis, frank. not by a long shot.

stop parroting KGB troll farm talking points and DO YOUR HOMEWORK.
Uh huh.

I'm skeptical about any Democrat ever facing justice for their sedition. They had a Klansman as Senate Majority leader and Ted Kennedy as their party leader. The only way Comey, Flapper et al ever face a court is if we convince Sessions they've been hoarding bump stocks

Forum List

Back