Comey, Brennan and Clapper Have Until Friday to Disclose When They Knew Dossier Was Funded Hillary

"It would be funny if so many cronies weren’t already begging for a Trump pardon"

odd, looking at your links, it's the families of the 'cronies' wanting pardons.

Not the 'cronies'.

"It would be funny if so many cronies weren’t already begging for a Trump pardon"

odd, looking at your links, it's the families of the 'cronies' wanting pardons.

Not the 'cronies'.
As if their lawyers would let them say such a thing. They’re trying to shorten their jail terms and surrender Trump for leniency.

Nunes is desperate for an eventual pardon from Trump, Pence, or Paul Ryan and he’ll surrender any amount of shame he needs to in order to get it

Howard Dean: I Think Devin Nunes is Going to Jail Eventually

Really!!! This Howard Dean?
th

Last edited:
Nunes is desperate for an eventual pardon from Trump, Pence, or Paul Ryan and he’ll surrender any amount of shame he needs to in order to get it

Really!!! This Howard Dean?
th

that's Michael Dukakis, not Howard Dean.

Oops, you're right, thanks. They seem to be so similar.
th
Howard Dean lost his chance to be president because he yelled too loud out of happiness.
Donald Trump became president despite being a racist, serial sex offender and total buffoon.
Murica.

And just like all your other hundreds of lying threads... nothing will happen here either.
I guess you forget what the definition of insanity is.

Keep doubling down on "stupid", Stupid. President Trump has proven beyond the shadow of a doubt that people like me were 100 percent correct. There is a deep state that does the bidding of the shadow government and that our lying lamestream media is nothing but a bunch of deep state, Operation Mockingbird CIA flunkies. The only ones still asleep are dumb fucks like you that cling to your hopes of a communist, globalist world.......not gonna happen in your lifetime, Stumpy.

House Intel Committee members say that he is impeding and meddling with the Russia investigation despite having recused himself for conflict of interest. He steadfastly refuses to sign subpoenas, cuts off questioning of witnesses, and then wrote that Memo.

His JOB is to oversee the WH and their use of the intelligence service, not run interference for the WH on the investigation.

This is like Frank Nitti being in charge of investigating Al Capone.

House Intel Committee members say that he is impeding and meddling with the Russia investigation despite having recused himself for conflict of interest. He steadfastly refuses to sign subpoenas, cuts off questioning of witnesses, and then wrote that Memo.

His JOB is to oversee the WH and their use of the intelligence service, not run interference for the WH on the investigation.

This is like Frank Nitti being in charge of investigating Al Capone.

You are such a blithering idiot......what does Nunes have to do with the Mueller witch hunt investigation? We already know that the DOJ, FBI and the FISA courts were weaponized under the direction of the Barrypuppet using fake intel paid for by the Hildebeast campaign from the very alleged Rooskie intel agencies that leftards claimed denied them of the WH after they were exposed for being corrupt and engaging in all kinds of criminality. The same corrupt sacks of FBI shit like Comey that had the Hildebeast's exoneration letter on his desk before the Hildebeast investigation ever started are now searching high and low for anything ever done by anyone ever connected with Trump's campaign and if they can't find something? They will just make the shit up....and you are too fucking STUPID to see it.

It speaks volumes about your lack of intellect and ability to discern information and the evidence that I am "spot on" is staggering. I really do understand how good little commies like yourself work though. The ends justifies the means and there is nothing those of your ilk will not stoop to doing if it furthers the cause. No line in the sand, no ethics, no conscience. That is where garbage like those like you have an advantage. There are those that oppose what you commies stand for that will simply not "go there" because they have to look at themselves in the mirror. Your kind simply doesn't care......

Last edited:
The whole thing is partisan on behalf of the Democrats. Pedesta and the Hillary cabal had a meeting right after the election to “deligitimize” Trumps election. Media has been a co-conspirator in this rouge affair.
just bat shit crazy

Democrats still believe that disagreement is a jailable offense. Poor things.

No they think that conspiring with foreign enemies, obstruction of justice, lying to Congress and the American people are crimes. So does Mueller.

You just described the Barrypuppet and the Hildebeast. Mueller is one of THE biggest swamp creatures that whitewashed the 9/11/01 investigation and he worked for HSBC, one of the CIA money laundering banks. Look it up yourself, bimbo.

The whole thing is partisan on behalf of the Democrats. Pedesta and the Hillary cabal had a meeting right after the election to “deligitimize” Trumps election. Media has been a co-conspirator in this rouge affair.
just bat shit crazy

Do you know ANYTHING about this issue?????

Mueller is one of THE biggest swamp creatures that whitewashed the 9/11/01 investigation and he worked for HSBC, one of the CIA money laundering banks. Look it up yourself, bimbo.

I've seen Muellers resume. You're crazy, it's the third bullet point on your resume, right after willingnes to carry water.

Forum List

Back