Comical Survey:If We Get A President Hillary/President Bernie Come 2017,What Will You Stock Up On?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:ack-1::dig: At least the thought of a "President Hillary" will have about 60% of all Americans preparing for the worst and we know it! Iran? no big deal, just let them make all of the bombs they want. The economy? If your in the middle class, trying to save money for your retirement/kids,,,,Hillary will be coming for a chunk of it!
So have any of us ever been to Detroit, South Chicago or Venezuela? There's your preview of 2018/2019. Well, if we get a President Hillary,,,or if you think she will win, you can get a head start by stocking up on any foods that have a five to ten year expiration date, and a "Ten Year Supply Of Toilet Paper"!!!, and maybe the following year you may want to dig out a "Back-Up Home" 100 feet below your current home. :hellno:

th

:ack-1::dig: At least the thought of a "President Hillary" will have about 60% of all Americans preparing for the worst and we know it! Iran? no big deal, just let them make all of the bombs they want. The economy? If your in the middle class, trying to save money for your retirement/kids,,,,Hillary will be coming for a chunk of it!
So have any of us ever been to Detroit, South Chicago or Venezuela? There's your preview of 2018/2019. Well, if we get a President Hillary,,,or if you think she will win, you can get a head start by stocking up on any foods that have a five to ten year expiration date, and a "Ten Year Supply Of Toilet Paper"!!!, and maybe the following year you may want to dig out a "Back-Up Home" 100 feet below your current home. :hellno:

Nothing. Why would I stock up on food? Got plenty of food.

Yeah I've been to Detroit. What about it? Have you?

Why would we want to "dig out a 'Back-Up Home' [sic]"?
Maybe there'll be a point to this thread next week....

• Banned
i can just see all of these people stocking up on canned food the weeks before the election in fear of Hillary winning, then Ben Carson wins by a million votes, then all of those people will be saying,,,OMG! what am i gonna do with these 5000 cans of tuna?? !!!

The OP states It's supposed to be comical.

The number of "ZOMG IT'S THE END OF EVERYTHING!!! IMA STOCK UP ON EVEN MORE GUNZ AND EVEN MORE AMMO THAN I BOUGHT IN '08!!!!" posts will be the comical part.

That and I really don't see a Hillary/Bernie matchup, do you?

The number of "ZOMG IT'S THE END OF EVERYTHING!!! IMA STOCK UP ON EVEN MORE GUNZ AND EVEN MORE AMMO THAN I BOUGHT IN '08!!!!" posts will be the comical part.

Hey buddy.................Do you still have some of those 308 rounds for sale left........................Heard you sold them cheap.

Butter fly nets and straight jackets for fundy christers

Hey buddy.................Do you still have some of those 308 rounds for sale left........................Heard you sold them cheap.

You've mistaken me for someone else.

You've mistaken me for someone else.
So sorry............thought you were that arms dealer guy on the board.................oops...........

If you see him..............send him by.

Yeah I know. I don't get it. Stocking up on food? Toilet paper? Digging trenches? What the hell for? :dunno:

He thinks everything he writes is "comical". The next one that actually is will be the first.

Yeah I know. I don't get it. Stocking up on food? Toilet paper? Digging trenches? What the hell for? :dunno:

He thinks everything he writes is "comical". The next one that actually is will be the first.
you know i am one of the more comical guys here,,,,,,,i hope we get some great replies here,,,,u know,,,i completely forgot about stocking up on ammo.

Forum List

Back