Comical Survey:If We Get A President Hillary/President Bernie Come 2017,What Will You Stock Up On?

Heh I don't need to get purified water, I have snow and a well (electric pump atm, but easily converted to hand pump.) Nice crisp clean Alaska water, even the rain's good if we have to.

I've gone without power (no running water and no septic) for 11 days and barely even noticed other than the boredom - hard to read by candle btw. It was -18 below outside, but our house is so well insulated that the wood stove kept the pipes from freezing. Snow/rain water makes the gravity fed toilets flush. 8 minutes on the wood stove made all the water we needed. We made mac-n-cheese with hot dogs the third day, had a little fire in the outside pit and roasted marshmallows too. It was boring, but we actually ate better than usual lol

Heh I don't need to get purified water, I have snow and a well (electric pump atm, but easily converted to hand pump.) Nice crisp clean Alaska water, even the rain's good if we have to.

I've gone without power (no running water and no septic) for 11 days and barely even noticed other than the boredom - hard to read by candle btw. It was -18 below outside, but our house is so well insulated that the wood stove kept the pipes from freezing. Snow/rain water makes the gravity fed toilets flush. 8 minutes on the wood stove made all the water we needed. We made mac-n-cheese with hot dogs the third day, had a little fire in the outside pit and roasted marshmallows too. It was boring, but we actually ate better than usual lol
Where are you in Alaska?

Ammo.................
Ah yes, brass, powder, and lead are so nutritious. Was this you, by the way?

Man tries to put out fire with ammunition filled truck

Typical gun nut redneck.
Sorry.......................thought it was a liberal house and added fuel to the fire....................just couldn't help myself........................

Heard there is a liberal fund to rebuild that Liberal's house............have you donated yet.............

Ammo.................

Typical gun nut redneck.

Uuuuuuh ....last time I checked you can procure all kinds of food with a firearm.
Unless you shoot like a liberal.
Liberal-Gun.jpg

If by a miracle :D, Republicans win, I would want to have 3 extra 300 gallon heating oil tanks and fill them up now before the price of oil goes up from all the wars they push us in to in the middle east!!!

Ammo.................

Typical gun nut redneck.

Uuuuuuh ....last time I checked you can procure all kinds of food with a firearm.
Unless you shoot like a liberal.
Last time I checked, you can get yourself justly hung for trying that.
Last time I checked, you can get yourself shot for trying to stop someone from doing that. 200 acres and a backhoe...

just buy liquor, wine and beer....

you can negotiate and barter for anything with those! :D

and maybe coffee and sugar would be good bartering items too!??

Where are you in Alaska?

I'm in south central but outside of the big city. Have cabins north and south I could retreat to if shit hit the fan too bad heh

Forum List

Back