Comical Survey:If We Get A President Hillary/President Bernie Come 2017,What Will You Stock Up On?

Heh I don't need to get purified water, I have snow and a well (electric pump atm, but easily converted to hand pump.) Nice crisp clean Alaska water, even the rain's good if we have to.

I've gone without power (no running water and no septic) for 11 days and barely even noticed other than the boredom - hard to read by candle btw. It was -18 below outside, but our house is so well insulated that the wood stove kept the pipes from freezing. Snow/rain water makes the gravity fed toilets flush. 8 minutes on the wood stove made all the water we needed. We made mac-n-cheese with hot dogs the third day, had a little fire in the outside pit and roasted marshmallows too. It was boring, but we actually ate better than usual lol
Where are you in Alaska?

I'm in south central but outside of the big city. Have cabins north and south I could retreat to if shit hit the fan too bad heh
Outside Anchoragua, or Seattle North? I've a place there, one in Birchwood, and my main home North, around Willow. It's always good to have some place to go should the fecal matter strike the rotary oscillator. I'm off grid in Willow.

"Seattle North" buhhahahaha

I'm in Eagle River, have Big Lake, Nancy Lake, and Kenai River cabin's. I have some fam. out in Willow myself. You get hit by the fire? We ended up helping Buser take in a bunch of sled dogs, and my family had to move their whole team (only 20) to Anchorage and ruckus with the pound over kennel licenses; silly muni...
We were lucky that the fire missed us. Where I am, it's the bridge over the Willow that's most often the issue. I just made it out this year before the closed the new bridge. Yeah, the Muni can be a problem for dog teams. Amazing how many people move up here for the "wilderness" and end up trying to make it into the pit they move from. I've had my own issues with the Muni over kennel licenses because I work with feral cat colonies. I had a house in Eagle River until I retired. The last few years ER has mutated into "Little Anchoragua". What a shame. What do you think of the new bridge?

My fam didn't lose their house either luckily. I had to get a kennel license cause I had 3 pups, had to put the eldest to sleep over Memorial Day weekend. She had cancer and they couldn't/didn't get it all out before it spread. I suppose I can't complain too much she was 17 so we had a good life together; I miss her cold little husky nose waking me up every morning :/

The new N bound bridge is wonderful, I wish the idiots would figure out how to stop breaking on it, such an easy hill now. I'm just hoping that wanna-be gang crap from south side/Fairview have going on doesn't ever get out here - if it does I'll prob. move out of the country, not worth my time to deal with that bullshit. I've been getting flack from my Facebook buddies all day cause of that Subway chick; what a fucking embarrassment to the state...

i wonder what gun shops will look like next summer as 175 Million Americans will be in utter fear that Hillary might beat the Carson/Trump ticket.
buy stock in it....!!!!

The NRA and gun makers are praying for a Hillary win....they know they'll have you all buying guns till the cows come home....they have conservative's behavior patterns down pat, and they use it like any marketing department/firm for a business would, trust me!
and Toilet Paper!!

I've come to the conclusion that many of you don't actually know anyone over age 60, or the only people that age you know are your decrepit, incontinent relatives. That says more about you than about anyone else.

So, did all of the Gunz&Ammo crowd go to bed, or did their paranoia kick in and they decided it wasn't a good idea to advertise their "future purchases" on a message board?

didnt men jump out of their windows during the crash of 1929 that was caused by Bush?

didnt men jump out of their windows during the crash of 1929 that was caused by Bush?
12079328_10153270146568121_4982589886900801831_n.jpg

I've come to the conclusion that many of you don't actually know anyone over age 60, or the only people that age you know are your decrepit, incontinent relatives. That says more about you than about anyone else.

So, did all of the Gunz&Ammo crowd go to bed, or did their paranoia kick in and they decided it wasn't a good idea to advertise their "future purchases" on a message board?

The left always went after Reagan for being too old, and in fact Reagan did end up having early stages of Alzheimers before he left the White House.

When Reagan entered the White House he was 69.

Hillary will be 69 when January 2017 comes around.
Joe will be 74.
Bernie 75.

They're all too old IMO for this job.
Yeah Trump is up there too, but in the end I don't see him being the nominee, and we have much younger candidates, while the Dims are going to give us an old white person since none of the other candidates has a chance.

so how much does a good heavy duty shovel cost? shouldn't be too hard to dig in Florida being its just sand and mush.

The left always went after Reagan for being too old, and in fact Reagan did end up having early stages of Alzheimers before he left the White House.

Joe will be 74.
Bernie 75.

Yeah Trump is up there too, but in the end I don't see him being the nominee, and we have much younger candidates, while the Dims are going to give us an old white person since none of the other candidates has a chance.

Thank you for a well-thought-out response. I just find it intriguing that so many people assume there's some mystical cut-off age where everyone suddenly becomes incompetent. We don't make that assumption about any other adult age group. There are people who are "old" (set in their ways) at 30.

In this particular race, I also find it funny how many people don't realize how old Trump is...or maybe it's just partisan blinders. I'd worry less about his age than about his weight (okay, he's no Chris Christie, but he's certainly not slim) and his anger management issues. If anyone was pushing for a coronary, it's The Donald.

so how much does a good heavy duty shovel cost? shouldn't be too hard to dig in Florida being its just sand and mush.

You'll either hit seawater or brackish water a few feet down. Most of your state is at or below sea level. In terms of cosmic irony, you'll be the first ones underwater when the No Such Thing as Climate Change occurs.

Joe will be 74.
Bernie 75.

69 years old, 35 years ago with Reagan, is different from 69 years old today...people live longer now...

we have a bunch of 80 and 90 and 100 year olds voting now, and they will think someone 69 is a young whipper snapper! :D

Joe will be 74.
Bernie 75.

69 years old, 35 years ago with Reagan, is different from 69 years old today...people live longer now...

we have a bunch of 80 and 90 and 100 year olds voting now, and they will think someone 69 is a young whipper snapper! :D

POTUSing can't be more grueling than running in a campaign. If you can survive that, you can prolly survive anything.

Reagan turned 70 a couple of weeks after inauguration, so he spent virtually his entire two terms in his 70s.

I like how he throws up his hands with
the Dims are going to give us an old white person since none of the other candidates has a chance.

--- as if primary voting doesn't exist.

Do you see Chafee, Lessig, O'Malley, or Webb having a realistic chance ? I mean come on ! Bernie might last a while, but he has no realistic chance either.
If Biden get's in, it will be a two person race, otherwise it's Hillary unless something unexpected happens to her.
In the end it will be either 69 year old Hillary entering the White House, or 74 year old Joey.

Joe will be 74.
Bernie 75.

Reagan was also a smoker...unfiltered Chesterfields, to be exact. Used to do commercials and print ads for them, too.

ronald-regan-chesterfield-ad.jpg

Joe will be 74.
Bernie 75.

Reagan was also a smoker...unfiltered Chesterfields, to be exact. Used to do commercials and print ads for them, too.

ronald-regan-chesterfield-ad.jpg
gosh! he certainly was a handsome young man! I forgot how good looking he was!!

hard to believe he was a smoker and did cigarette commercials!

I like how he throws up his hands with
the Dims are going to give us an old white person since none of the other candidates has a chance.

--- as if primary voting doesn't exist.

Do you see Chafee, Lessig, O'Malley, or Webb having a realistic chance ? I mean come on ! Bernie might last a while, but he has no realistic chance either.
If Biden get's in, it will be a two person race, otherwise it's Hillary unless something unexpected happens to her.
In the end it will be either 69 year old Hillary entering the White House, or 74 year old Joey.

Nothing like narrow minded thinking.

-- Joe Biden hasn't even thrown his proverbial hat in.
-- Who the fuck is "Lessig"? Chafee no, he melted down. O'Malley made a fair case, so did Webb. But the bottom line remains --- check your calendar. It's not even an election year. Know who the front runner was this month four years ago? Herman Cain. Know who it was 8 years ago? Hillary Clinton (D) and Rudy Guiliani (R) followed by Fred Thompson.

This election is OVER A YEAR AWAY -- not tomorrow.

I mean who do you like in the 2024 Super Bowl?

Forum List

Back