🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Coming Soon: Ban on Drag Shows

How about instead of banning them, they only allow them in places where people have to be 21 or older to gain access? Kinda like the MPAA movie rating system. If ya wanna see a drag show, ya gotta be over 21. That way it wouldn't interfere with bars that already host them.

You mean like how it used to be to get into a gay club or a titty bar. That's fine.

Drag fags can have their shows in clubs or what not for adults. It's when they do public shit and involve kids that they need the wind knocked out of their sails and sent back to their underground clubs.

How about instead of banning them, they only allow them in places where people have to be 21 or older to gain access? Kinda like the MPAA movie rating system. If ya wanna see a drag show, ya gotta be over 21. That way it wouldn't interfere with bars that already host them.

Sexually explicit shows are a dime a dozen with legitimate restrictions based on age. You can't ban drag shows anymore than you can ban gun shows.

Drag shows can be fun, for adults. There should be no drag shows directed to children.

Agreed to all of the above.

Your post does make sense, but shouldnt we just ban them all in order to punish them for doing this with kids? The trans community went too far. There should be a heavy price for that.

Your post does make sense, but shouldnt we just ban them all in order to punish them for doing this with kids? The trans community went too far. There should be a heavy price for that.

So, swing the pendulum all the way over to the other side? Nope, that's part of what is wrong with this country right now. One side thinks that because they consider the other side to be getting away with something they need to go to the other extreme to somehow "balance" things out. How about instead of swinging from one extreme to the other, we all meet in the middle and let it be at that?

Banning them from public places where there is no age restriction for attendance? I'm all for that, but banning them all together is a bit extreme. Make it age appropriate, and let everyone coexist in peace.

So, swing the pendulum all the way over to the other side? Nope, that's part of what is wrong with this country right now. One side thinks that because they consider the other side to be getting away with something they need to go to the other extreme to somehow "balance" things out. How about instead of swinging from one extreme to the other, we all meet in the middle and let it be at that?

Banning them from public places where there is no age restriction for attendance? I'm all for that, but banning them all together is a bit extreme. Make it age appropriate, and let everyone coexist in peace.
I can agree with much of this, but there should be some form of punishment if only for the sake of justice, but also so they dont feel brave enough to ever do it again in the future.

I can agree with much of this, but there should be some form of punishment if only for the sake of justice, but also so they dont feel brave enough to ever do it again in the future.
would you come with me to a drag show?

either way, i am here to serve at your feet!

Forum List

Back