🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Coming Soon: Ban on Drag Shows

Insult is unnecessary and unhelpful to the discussion. Besides, my kids are old enough to have their own kids so your remark means less than you tried.

You worry about yourself and not about me. There is no reason children are exposed to freak men dressed like women. Absolutely none....got it?

Refrain from conversing with me in the future. I mean that. I don't trust you

They use it to get at the kiddies
A Molested Generation Loses the Will to Survive

Gayism is sado-masochistic. It's all about dominance, as with butch/bull dykes. Children are easiest to dominate. The next easiest is a masochistic female, a "femme." The next is a goofy fad-following Democratic, with his degenerate belief that "What Is Weird Is Wise."

Hopefully other states will follow.

---Coming soon to the Idaho Legislature: ban on drag shows---

From the site:

Boise Pride Executive Director Donald Williamson also received thousands of protesting emails in the days leading up to the event. He said he is aware of the draft bill and thinks it would be a violation of free speech to ban a certain type of performance, despite Conzatti’s assertions that it will be legally defensible if it passes the Legislature and is subsequently challenged in court.
“It’s just wrong on so many levels,” Williamson said. “
If you don’t agree with the performances, then you don’t go. It’s just like any other venue. It’s why I don’t go to country music concerts; it’s not my cup of tea.”

comments: What?

The highlighted above..

How can you NOT go to a public drag show?

Anyone driving down or walking down the street near the parade is exposed (excuse the "pun") to this indecency

Where I live people get in trouble for "indecent exposure"

I think most places have laws against that

From the site:

Boise Pride Executive Director Donald Williamson also received thousands of protesting emails in the days leading up to the event. He said he is aware of the draft bill and thinks it would be a violation of free speech to ban a certain type of performance, despite Conzatti’s assertions that it will be legally defensible if it passes the Legislature and is subsequently challenged in court.
“It’s just wrong on so many levels,” Williamson said. “
If you don’t agree with the performances, then you don’t go. It’s just like any other venue. It’s why I don’t go to country music concerts; it’s not my cup of tea.”

comments: What?

The highlighted above..

How can you NOT go to a public drag show?

Anyone driving down or walking down the street near the parade is exposed (excuse the "pun") to this indecency

Where I live people get in trouble for "indecent exposure"

I think most places have laws against that
What struck me was them calling this degenerate shit a "performance". I see it more as a seizure. Some idiot dresses up in an insulting parody of womanhood and shakes their shit while doing lip-sync.

"Performance"?

Pretty low bar.

:)

Its an old staple of comedy. Clowns, Shakespearean actors, Old movies, Robin Williams, Jack Lemmon (and Marilyn Monroe!) etc.
You seem to have taken it personally when I was discussing the legalities in a general way. Why?

This is wise. My first law professor had it on his board in orientation: Trust No One! Believe Nothing!

I said don't converse with me, since I can't ignore you just stop

What struck me was them calling this degenerate shit a "performance". I see it more as a seizure. Some idiot dresses up in an insulting parody of womanhood and shakes their shit while doing lip-sync.

"Performance"?

Pretty low bar.

:)
they call it performance, the normal people call it indecent exposure.

But if they don't win out in this argument.. society will likely have hell to pay.. they are vindictive and thuggish in demanding "their rights" Our rights do not appear to matter... except in Idaho and a few other places..

So, swing the pendulum all the way over to the other side? Nope, that's part of what is wrong with this country right now. One side thinks that because they consider the other side to be getting away with something they need to go to the other extreme to somehow "balance" things out. How about instead of swinging from one extreme to the other, we all meet in the middle and let it be at that?

Banning them from public places where there is no age restriction for attendance? I'm all for that, but banning them all together is a bit extreme. Make it age appropriate, and let everyone coexist in peace.
but that is the common reaction. HOWEVER, you never saw it "swing" like this til the drag queens and "progressive liberals" decided it was ok to do this to children. what do you think the reaction will be?

to every action is an equal and opposite reaction of similar "value" so to speak. the left wants to push this on kids, the right will go extreme to the other side. you don't want this to come up, simply stop fucking with kids.

they call it performance, the normal people call it indecent exposure.

But if they don't win out in this argument.. society will likely have hell to pay.. they are vindictive and thuggish in demanding "their rights" Our rights do not appear to matter... except in Idaho and a few other places..
South Dakota loves individual rights.

You worry about yourself and not about me. There is no reason children are exposed to freak men dressed like women. Absolutely none....got it?

Refrain from conversing with me in the future. I mean that. I don't trust you
:laughing0301:
I agree with you about the men dressed as women, but the rest of your post is shear BS.
By the way, I doubt the mods trust you either, I don't. :itsok:

Forum List

Back