🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Coming Soon: Ban on Drag Shows

Its an old staple of comedy. Clowns, Shakespearean actors, Old movies, Robin Williams, Jack Lemmon (and Marilyn Monroe!) etc.
You seem to have taken it personally when I was discussing the legalities in a general way. Why?

This is wise. My first law professor had it on his board in orientation: Trust No One! Believe Nothing!

Law professor? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

A number of adults have always been interested in pursuing Sexual Perversion including "Drag shows".

The goal of any ban should be to protect women and children, not bar adults from this behavior in designated red light districts.

A number of adults have always been interested in pursuing Sexual Perversion including "Drag shows".

The goal of any ban should be to protect women and children, not bar adults from this behavior in designated red light districts.
Hey dumbass! The drag shows held in bars are almost exclusively attended by women!

I am not a narcissist. I am just better than you!
That's a narcissist, Mr Grammar Nazi

Now gfy

Screenshot_20221020-234954~2.png

Forum List

Back