🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Coming Soon: Ban on Drag Shows

Looks like a problem to me when we start banning things just because we don’t agree with the lifestyle choices other people make. There’s clearly a slippery slope here, and this looks like a clear case of discrimination anyway.

Just live and let live.

Last edited:
Let’s ban fashion shows, Star Trek conventions, cosplay gatherings, and beauty pageants. Oh yea and anime conventions.

Those things offend me. I’m offended. I demand that people don’t do those things because I don’t like them.

Who said anything about banning drag shows? This is about CHILD drag shows!

Im hoping you dont respond again. If you defend this any further, im going to take off the kids gloves.

You really need to read the OP's link. They are looking to ban ALL drag shows in ALL public venues, not just the places where a book reading for kids was done. And yeah, I think that doing a book reading for kids in a library is stupid, which is why I said that drag shows should be allowed, but mainly only in 21 and over venues.

BTW................you might wanna correct the last part of your post where you said you were "going to take off the KIDS gloves". Shoulda said "kid gloves". Using the plural kinda makes it sound like you're gonna remove some gloves off of a kid, and that makes you sound like a pedophile wanting to take clothing off of kids. Yeah, I know, spelling and semantics, but when railing against pedos, it helps to not sound like one yourself.

You worry about yourself and not about me. There is no reason children are exposed to freak men dressed like women. Absolutely none....got it?

Refrain from conversing with me in the future. I mean that. I don't trust you

No reason for kids to be exposed to freak men dressed like women? Well.............can you explain Rudy Guilliani dressed up like a woman who was flirting with Trump?

He implied that as long as all parties are cool with it, it is protected by the first amendment. He said "free assembly" is protected. My example is of an adult luring a child to a hotel room. Both parties are assembling of their own free will.

I clearly just demonstrated that is NOT protected by the first amendment.
Children do not have free will. Epic fail on your part!

Forum List

Back