🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Coming Soon: Ban on Drag Shows

That's not what he meant and you know it.
He implied that as long as all parties are cool with it, it is protected by the first amendment. He said "free assembly" is protected. My example is of an adult luring a child to a hotel room. Both parties are assembling of their own free will.

I clearly just demonstrated that is NOT protected by the first amendment.

You are attempting to compare kidnapping to the First Amendment.
facepalm.jpg

The First Amendment has few limitations, nor should it.
Luring isnt kidnapping you imbecile. Luring requires the free will of the victim to follow. Remember, "free assembly"? :cuckoo:

He implied that as long as all parties are cool with it, it is protected by the first amendment. He said "free assembly" is protected. My example is of an adult luring a child to a hotel room. Both parties are assembling of their own free will.

I clearly just demonstrated that is NOT protected by the first amendment.

No, he was talking about you can't ban drag shows themselves just like you can't go around banning guns and cars even though people have died from both.

No, he was talking about you can't ban drag shows themselves just like you can't go around banning guns and cars even though people have died from both.
Who said anything about banning drag shows? This is about CHILD drag shows!

Im hoping you dont respond again. If you defend this any further, im going to take off the kids gloves.

Fuck you, you ignorant cocksucker. Don't even suggest that I'm promoting this shit, and don't start with the pedo insinuation. Just don't even fucking start it. Got it?

Settle down, flamer
I never accused you and never try to dictate to me

No parent wants these freaks around children.... anyone trying to defend it? In anyway? Flags

The neo-fascist authoritarian right's war on the First Amendment right to freedom of expression.

The neo-fascist authoritarian right's war on the First Amendment right to freedom of association.

And the neo-fascist authoritarian right's hateful, bigoted attack on gay and transgender Americans.

Blah blah blah, keep the shit away from kids.

It's not difficult to grasp

Forum List

Back