Coming Soon to a Conservative Restroom Near You...

They might actually put up signs that say men or women on the door like normal.

which would be fine if you leave transgendered people alone.

typical rightwingnuttery.... look for a solution to a non-existent problem to gin up your rabid right.
ironic post of the month and nominated for ironic post of the year

only to the brainless wingers, my dear.

It's funny that you continually call others wingers.

Let me ask you Jillian, can you point to any time where you have disagreed with a liberal policy or called out a Dem politician for bad behavior? Bc quite logically no sane person would ALWAYS agree with one party or the other.

I have a suspicion that the answer is no, you can't provide any such evidence because you are in fact a partisan loon.

typical rightwingnuttery.... look for a solution to a non-existent problem to gin up your rabid right.

That's two ironic posts in a row!

BRAVO

trans don't make up .3% of the nation, so a none problem was turned into headline unfairness by leftist, while congress gave itself a raise and told our senior citizens they didn't have a enough for cost of living increase.

now you still don't understand the irony, but I explained it anyway

It's a non-issue drummed up by the left for more divide and conquer tactics.
If as much as 0.00235% of the population is offended by some traditional behavioral tendency of the overall population, it becomes for the liberals a problem solvable only by the imposition of a forced restriction of the 99.00765% that practice it.

If as much as 0.00235% of the population is offended by some traditional behavioral tendency of the overall population, it becomes for the liberals a problem solvable only by the imposition of a forced restriction of the 99.00765% that practice it.
Huh? 99.00765% of the population uses the wrong restroom?????

D5RMK.jpg
No one is concerned about trans women. The law isn't written to protect trans women. Nothing in the law says they have to look like women. Just feel like a woman at that instant. A law that will be used to the advantage of predators and is already being used to the advantage of predators.

Huh? 99.00765% of the population uses the wrong restroom?????
No, Iceweasel, I did not imply that. I implied that it takes only a minute portion of the population to trigger a liberal cause to force the entire population to alter its definition of normalcy. It's the bleeding heart liberal syndrome combined with the liberal lawyer club's desire to fill the courts with tax-paid defenders of the 'oppressed' minorities.

(Besides...83.5% of all statistics are made up!:biggrin:)

Last edited:

You're finally catching on!!!

It's all part of the larger strategy of destroying societal norms that have worked for thousands of years.

You're finally catching on!!!

It's all part of the larger strategy of destroying societal norms that have worked for thousands of years.
I 'caught on' decades ago. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Forum List

Back