Commies Screw Up Confronting The Turtle

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
McConnell was still a closet Never Trumper until the open-borders mob made his wife defend him the other day....now he can, and WILL invoke the nuclear-option (no filibusters 50-51 votes) on the USSC pick and immigration legislation....dumbasses.
lol.gif

McConnell was still a closet Never Trumper until the open-borders mob made his wife defend him the other day....now he can, and WILL invoke the nuclear-option (no filibusters 50-51 votes) on the USSC pick and immigration legislation....dumbasses.
lol.gif
Er… ummm… Mundane Mitch has already been there, done that with the Gorsuch confirmation, the Republicrats changed the Senate cloture rules for SCOTUS nominees and don't need to drop anymore nukes.

"Let's do the time warp again" --- Rocky Horror Picture Show

• Banned
Er… ummm… Mundane Mitch has already been there, done that with the Gorsuch confirmation, the Republicrats changed the Senate cloture rules for SCOTUS nominees and don't need to drop anymore nukes.

Wrong...now that he knows Trump is in no danger from Mueller and can stop the "red wave", he knows we can keep power for years....or at least until his own term is up...the Rats made a HUGE mistake confronting him in front of his wife.

If he goes nuke on legislation it will come back to bite them, Time Warp indeed.

Wrong...now that he knows Trump is in no danger from Mueller and can stop the "red wave", he knows we can keep power for years....or at least until his own term is up...the Rats made a HUGE mistake confronting him in front of his wife.

Are you suggesting the Republicans do away with the Senate filibuster for legislation? :eek:

"Are you crazy... Is that your problem? " -- Jack Burton, Big Trouble in Little China

• Banned
Are you suggesting the Republicans do away with the Senate filibuster for legislation? :eek:

"Are you crazy... Is that your problem? " -- Jack Burton, Big Trouble in Little China

It appears that I am.
lol.gif

BTW, "Big Trouble Little China" is the second worst movie ever made ("Two Lane Blacktop" being the worst).

Of course he is. But consider the source.

I'd really like to know what precisely McConnell found so offensive about Obama's two appointees. Certainly Sontomayor is especially liberal, but with kagana and Breyer, and even Ginsburg, we're not in the Douglass Brennan area. But in the larger scheme of things, we are set to keep the 5-4 split until the next presidential election ... hopefully. Put the issue off until one side or the other has a referendum of sorts. jmo

• Banned
Of course he is. But consider the source.

I'd really like to know what precisely McConnell found so offensive about Obama's two appointees. Certainly Sontomayor is especially liberal, but with kagana and Breyer, and even Ginsburg, we're not in the Douglass Brennan area. But in the larger scheme of things, we are set to keep the 5-4 split until the next presidential election ... hopefully. Put the issue off until one side or the other has a referendum of sorts. jmo

No, you're now down 6-3 and 7-2 when Ginsburg croaks.....there's no "referendum coming"....sonny, you are jewed, screwed, and tattooed.
lol.gif

I am just ready to return things back to the 50's -- so much bad legislation and court decisions have been made over the past 50 years -- time to fix it.

Voting Rights and Civil Rights Act need to be challenged ASAP so we can get that bad legislation wiped from history.

It appears that I am.
lol.gif

BTW, "Big Trouble Little China" is the second worst movie ever made ("Two Lane Blacktop" being the worst).

You are crazy.... do you have any idea what the Democrats would do when they get back into power if the legislative filibuster was removed? Picture East Germany without the civility and respect for the rule of law.

I can't believe that anybody watching the Reid "Remove the filibuster for Presidential Nominees" grenade blow up in the Democrats faces would turn around and suggest that the appropriate thing for the Republicans to do would be to build a WAY bigger grenade, pull the pin and then swallow it.

If he goes nuke on legislation it will come back to bite them, Time Warp indeed.

You commies are finished....no worries.

Yep, when the Southerner erected those statues in the South, after they wrested the last vestiges of the Reconstruction era from the liberal Republicans, and ushered in the beginning of Jim Crow, they said the same thing about the liberal Republicans who took their slaves away. I don't think it's going to take as long for the pendulum to swing back. Your only hope is to suppress women and minority voters with your tried and true practice of extreme violence and intimidation.

It appears that I am.
lol.gif

You are crazy.... do you have any idea what the Democrats would do when they get back into power if the legislative filibuster was removed? Picture East Germany without the civility and respect for the rule of law.

I can't believe that anybody watching the Reid "Remove the filibuster for Presidential Nominees" grenade blow up in the Democrats faces would turn around and suggest that the appropriate thing for the Republicans to do would be to build a WAY bigger grenade, pull the pin and then swallow it.
Democrats will never be in control again -- that party is finished now

Republicans will have full government control for the next 100 years at least -- as they should be.

Democrats need to return to their racist roots to have a shot at getting into power again.

It appears that I am.
lol.gif

Can you imagine what it would do if EITHER party didn't need 60 votes to pass legislation without any regard to the effect on the debt?

He won't do it.

Both parties lose if he does. They may win when in power but lose when out of power.

Dumb thing to do.

You commies are finished....no worries.

Yep, when the Southerner erected those statues in the South, after they wrested the last vestiges of the Reconstruction era from the liberal Republicans, and ushered in the beginning of Jim Crow, they said the same thing about the liberal Republicans who took their slaves away. I don't think it's going to take as long for the pendulum to swing back. Your only hope is to suppress women and minority voters with your tried and true practice of extreme violence and intimidation.
Well, personally I think more direct democracy on issues like abortion, gerrymandering, affirmative action, gay rights and even the death penalty would be a good thing for America. Although the republicans aren't going to go democratic decision on affirmative action ... it'll be protecting the soon to be white minority.

I am just ready to return things back to the 50's

Later.. .Say Hi to The Fonz for me, K? thanks.

"And the world said, Child, you will not be missed. You are cheaper than a wrench, your back is a road; Your death is a table in a book. You had our wit, our heart was sealed to you: Man is the judgment of the world" -- Randall Jarrell

I am just ready to return things back to the 50's

Later.. .Say Hi to The Fonz for me, K? thanks.

"And the world said, Child, you will not be missed. You are cheaper than a wrench, your back is a road; Your death is a table in a book. You had our wit, our heart was sealed to you: Man is the judgment of the world" -- Randall Jarrell
He's a parody poster. He may even be Steve McGarrett. who knows.

Forum List

Back