Common Sense Gun Control

NON citizens should NOT be allowed to buy/rent/borrow at ANY time a firearm.
This is a right given to CITIZENS of the United States ONLY. Nationals from other countries caught with a firearm in their home/car or person SHOULD be subject to FORCED DEPORTATION at that moment.

ANY Mosque/Church or other gathering point of NON CITIZENS shown to have or is harboring terrorists SHOULD be subject to search and IF ILLEGAL full auto's OR rocket launchers are found that building SHOULD be closed.at that moment.

Common sense gun control means going after the CRIMINAL not the weapon.

Fury
Ignorant nonsense.

It is settled and accepted Constitutional jurisprudence that lawful permanent resident aliens are entitled to certain personal rights, including the rights enshrined in the Second Amendment:

'[There is] no justification for refusing to extend the Second Amendment to lawful permanent residents. They have necessarily "developed sufficient connection with this country to be considered part of [the] community." Verdugo-Urquidez,494 U.S. at 265, 110 S.Ct. 1056.'

FLETCHER v. HAAS | Leagle.com

One thing maybe don't understand Islam on versus the "NEW GUYS".

ISLAM today hates dogs. Right?

Why did my afghan hound exist? My Alladin. Oh my heavens he was so perfect. I've been in the company of so many beasties. But Alladin. What a blessing.

because dancer dear------Islam has infected the planet only for 1400 years-----but domesticated dogs have been with us for more than 30,000 years. The Taliban
of Afghanistan and the PASHTUN who are muslims-----do not pet and coo at dogs
because muhummad did not------he did so with cats

My first beastie on my own was Alladin afghan hound. I know my ME well. Because I wanted to understand these amazing warriors how hunted with the afghan hounds and the ibizans.

Why did my afghan hound exist? My Alladin. Oh my heavens he was so perfect. I've been in the company of so many beasties. But Alladin. What a blessing.

because dancer dear------Islam has infected the planet only for 1400 years-----but domesticated dogs have been with us for more than 30,000 years. The Taliban

My first beastie on my own was Alladin afghan hound. I know my ME well. Because I wanted to understand these amazing warriors how hunted with the afghan hounds and the ibizans.

to each his own, tiny. Dogs bred for attack do not interest me at all. I do not
know what you mean by "I know my ME well". That you find rapist murderers
AND THEIR HELPER dogs fascinating-----is ----IMO---a bit strange. Your other
"gods"------to wit Nazis of Germany used pit bulls extensively

Neither an Afghan hound nor Ibizan are attack dogs. They are sight hounds. They hunt uniquely.

Now I went for the wild ones. I do love my hounds.

I went for catahoulas after I lost Ripley my Ridgeback to a serial poisoner in Toronto. Now I picked my apples from the tree and went to Ponchatoula to get Jim Dandy and Ruby Star but they were worth those trips all the way. And had two of the best litters of catahoulas one could ever dream of.

Now.

How are you getting your information that pit bulls and American breed were used in nazi concentration camps.

I will wait for your links.

Neither an Afghan hound nor Ibizan are attack dogs. They are sight hounds. They hunt uniquely.

Now I went for the wild ones. I do love my hounds.

I went for catahoulas after I lost Ripley my Ridgeback to a serial poisoner in Toronto. Now I picked my apples from the tree and went to Ponchatoula to get Jim Dandy and Ruby Star but they were worth those trips all the way. And had two of the best litters of catahoulas one could ever dream of.

Now.

How are you getting your information that pit bulls and American breed were used in nazi concentration camps.

I will wait for your links.

I have spoken to survivors of the camps. Your demand for links is rude and
vulgar. You did not KNOW that your Nazi friends used pit bulls? The father
of one of my colleagues watched a pit bull tear HIS father to pieces-----to your delight. ------on a more personal note------I did attend the autopsy conference on
a child killed by a Pit Bull in the USA (just the discussion of the results---I did not
perform the autopsy----I never dissected a whole dead person-----just the brain)

as to your allegation that Pit bulls are unique to AMERICA------I doubt it but am not
interested enough to google the issue

Oh boy you aren't going to like me today Dark Fury. What you have to understand is that we have thousands and if not millions really great and cool muslims in our midst.

Who ran from extremists. One of our best buddies is Iranian but considered himself Persian. They have run from these extremists. We cannot and shall not lump them in with the psychos.

Because I know so many women from all my work pro Islam women I understand the balance.

Well, my my. If these people were worth shit they would have stayed in their own country and fought, instead of running like the despicable cowards they are. Deport them all. Kick out of a plane into the Arctic Ocean.

This is a right given to CITIZENS of the United States ONLY. Nationals from other countries caught with a firearm in their home/car or person SHOULD be subject to FORCED DEPORTATION at that moment.

ANY Mosque/Church or other gathering point of NON CITIZENS shown to have or is harboring terrorists SHOULD be subject to search and IF ILLEGAL full auto's OR rocket launchers are found that building SHOULD be closed.at that moment.

Fury
Ignorant nonsense.

It is settled and accepted Constitutional jurisprudence that lawful permanent resident aliens are entitled to certain personal rights, including the rights enshrined in the Second Amendment:

'[There is] no justification for refusing to extend the Second Amendment to lawful permanent residents. They have necessarily "developed sufficient connection with this country to be considered part of [the] community." Verdugo-Urquidez,494 U.S. at 265, 110 S.Ct. 1056.'

How do you propose completing a comprehensive background check on a non-citizen?

Sent from my Y538 using Tapatalk

How do you propose completing a comprehensive background check on a non-citizen?

Why do you confuse the libtard with reality? You know there's a fine for that?

We already have gun control, and it doesn't work.

What we lack is proper national security to protect our borders and to engage in proper/legal surveillance of suspected and known terrorists and their associates.

Fury
Ignorant nonsense.

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy. According to the Obama admin, all you have to do is to ask said person if he's a terrorist or associates with terrorists. If he answers "no", then he's good to go.

Fury

Oh boy you aren't going to like me today Dark Fury. What you have to understand is that we have thousands and if not millions really great and cool muslims in our midst.

Who ran from extremists. One of our best buddies is Iranian but considered himself Persian. They have run from these extremists. We cannot and shall not lump them in with the psychos.

Because I know so many women from all my work pro Islam women I understand the balance.

Its not an issue of like or dis-like its an issue of enforcing current law with a harsher approach to those who break the law.
Worship all they want I could care less but IF their place of worship has turned out two terrorists as was the case in Garland Texas, well search the place.

And IF you find MORE illegal items such as full auto's then close it. If you find a Mexican national with a gun? Deport them there on the spot. If you find a Syrian national with a gun? Deport them. OUR gun laws are OUR protection NOT theirs.

Oh heavens. I am talking true refugees who have already gone thru the screening process getting their FAC's up here. And by the way, they love to hunt. PETA ain't going to be getting bucks from them.

Fury

Its not an issue of like or dis-like its an issue of enforcing current law with a harsher approach to those who break the law.
Worship all they want I could care less but IF their place of worship has turned out two terrorists as was the case in Garland Texas, well search the place.

And IF you find MORE illegal items such as full auto's then close it. If you find a Mexican national with a gun? Deport them there on the spot. If you find a Syrian national with a gun? Deport them. OUR gun laws are OUR protection NOT theirs.

Oh heavens. I am talking true refugees who have already gone thru the screening process getting their FAC's up here. And by the way, they love to hunt. PETA ain't going to be getting bucks from them.

who loves to hunt. ? Muslims? I have known at least hundreds of muslims
and actually never met even one who had a desire to hunt? Syrian Christians?
Muslims DO like to be armed-----in fact some consider it almost a requirement for
muslims, A pious muslim can walk into a mosque ARMED TO THE HILT and
and call out "ALLAHUAKBAR" The rare art that features humans------always includes some jerk waving a scimitar as if it is an ICON OF A SAINT

When I was in Afghanistan for one of my tours I met a nice non-radicalized family. They lived close to a slow moving river. The father and both dons were duck hunters. Their decoys were superbly made by hand by them. Their blinds were pits dug in the river bank. Their calls were also made by them. We hunted with them for a morning. It was a blast, they were just like us we hunted the same way.

Its been my experience people are people, they are neither good nor bad until indoctrinated. The indoctrination is easier in those countries due to the illiteracy. They don't read the quran it is taught to them by the imams at the madrassas'.

What I learned in a combat zone was that locals wave the flag of whoever is standing in front of them with a gun. Americans are pathetic (especially the women) and think everyone in the world should be their friend. Eastern culture doesn't make friendships of allies over-night, especially with invaders.

Also refugees are COWARDS. COWARDS who are too chickensh1+ to defend their homeland, extended family, culture and liberty. These cowards are even less attached to America when they come here. WTF is wrong with Americans who welcome these scum buckets and provide for their every whim?

Data from Pew Poll shown in The Economist:
http://cdn.static-economist.com/sit...04/blogs/graphic-detail/20130504_gdc518_0.png

IslamicHate0_zpszernt74w.jpg.html

Last edited:

Forum List

Back