Common Sense: If your position has merit, you don't have to lie.

Take your own advice, if you would just quit lying people might take you seriously.

I don't lie about Republicans. I don't have to. I couldn't even imagine the stuff they want to do. Like endovaginal ultrasound. I never would have imagined making "stick a stick up a snatch" a "requirement" for women needing a medical procedure. I never would have thought that a rape victim could not get pregnant if she didn't want to. "Twinkle down" economics are something I never would have thought of. Holding millions of Americans hostage to pass tax cuts for billionaires? Not in a million years. Every time a Republican challenges me, I prove my point and they get mad. I don't understand why. If they support white leaders, they should at least understand the positions.

You lie about everything.

i say he is good at spinning things......and no matter what the topic.....Dean will slide Republicans in there...if he took a big turd and plugged his toilet.....he will blame Republicans for him shitting so much......

Don't forget the one about claiming gun control is about saving children yet also being pro abortion.

Republicans only care about children BEFORE they are born. I guess they feel they need the practice. If you can't see it.....
The title of your thread
Common Sense: If your position has merit, you don't have to lie.
Does not coincide with this reply

Forum List

Back