If you aren't lying, you don't have to practice.

For 40 years, I've been a medical professional. I have been an instructor in multiple healthcare related fields. I am certified by the department of Homeland Security as an instructor in Disaster Response First Receiver and have given too many reports and briefings to count. Some of my reports I've given a dozen times and don't even need to consult any notes at all.
Usually people rotate out of the "report giver" role and become the incident commander. You've been doing it for 40 years eh? LOL

Did it take you 4 days to prepare? if so, you suck at it.

It took 4 days just to do the report and then the presentation with hyperlinks to anything I thought the CG might ask about.

He wanted to be able to "peel back the layers of the onion" if he desired, so I had to create the presentation in that manner.

For 40 years, I've been a medical professional.

That is a very vague term that I have never heard anyone in the field use. I am married to a RN, all the nurses refer to themselves as nurses. Doctors call themselves doctors, radiologist call themselves radiologist.

What exactly is it you do in the medical field?

You remind me of a loser on this forum that claims he works in the "business world", whatever the fuck that means.

I have been an instructor in multiple healthcare related fields.

And you never spent time prepare what you were going to teach? Your classes must have sucked.

I am certified by the department of Homeland Security as an instructor in Disaster Response First Receiver and have given too many reports and briefings to count. Some of my reports I've given a dozen times and don't even need to consult any notes at all.

Lots of cool titles. And yes, if you give the same report a dozen times there would be no need to prepare by the time you did the last few. When you give a report that literally changes every 30 days, it takes time to prepare it.

Do you suck badly at your job? Are you senile like your president?

I am exceptional at my job, judging by the salary I am paid and the position I have worked up to.

Last edited:
Usually people rotate out of the "report giver" role and become the incident commander. You've been doing it for 40 years eh? LOL
You have no idea what you are talking about. In an emergency intake situation, the incident commander is a designated Administrator who has also been trained in Emergency intake response.

Go away child, adults are trying to talk.

It took 4 days just to do the report and then the presentation with hyperlinks to anything I thought the CG might ask about.

He wanted to be able to "peel back the layers of the onion" if he desired, so I had to create the presentation in that manner.

That is a very vague term that I have never heard anyone in the field use. I am married to a RN, all the nurses refer to themselves as nurses. Doctors call themselves doctors, radiologist call themselves radiologist.

I don't like to give too much away here.

What exactly is it you do in the medical field?

You remind me of a loser on this forum that claims he works in the "business world", whatever the fuck that means.

You don't need to know that.

And you never spent time prepare what you were going to teach? Your classes must have sucked.

Yes, but not 4 days. I give many of my speeches and reports, off the cuff. I may spend an hour gathering supportive data, but that's it.

Lots of cool titles. And yes, if you give the same report a dozen times there would be no need to prepare by the time you did the last few. When you give a report that literally changes every 30 days, it takes time to prepare it.

Biden has been telling us about his great economic record, his great foreign policy record more than enough times that he shouldn't have to spend 4 days practicing it.

I am exceptional at my job, judging by the salary I am paid and the position I have worked up to.
So you say.

You have no idea what you are talking about. In an emergency intake situation, the incident commander is a designated Administrator who has also been trained in Emergency intake response.
Correct. If you’re still giving reports to section chiefs and the IC after your supposed “experience”, you’re either lying about your experience or you suck balls.
Go away child, adults are trying to talk.
Yeah, I know; you keep interrupting.

Again 100% bull shit.
Nah actually in the ICS you have 4 sections and the incident commander.
You have no idea what you are talking about as usual.
Since you’ve been an “expert” for so long and are still giving reports--according to you--you’re little more than a subject matter resource. Enjoy your IS-700 and possibly IS-400 certificates. They’re soooo impressive.

Forum List

Back