Company that was burned in Minneapolis won't rebuild in the city, says they are leaving

If I lived there I would be on my way out by now.....
I grew up there and now have zero desire to even visit again since the goons burned down Lake Street...Much of had been transformed by immigrant entrepreneurs into a place with all sorts of international flavor and ambiance, and the chimpout freaks wrecked it all.
I remember when the right used to say that racism was basically nonexistent.
I remember when the left used to be anti-war, and anti-corporate. I remember when the left abhorred censorship as well.
You remember those days? You know when they left actually stood for something...when they had principles?
Back before virtue signalling? Back before you all marched in lockstep to a rudderless leadership who is bought and directed by those same military industrial, pharmaceutical, big tech CORPORATIONS that you USED to protest against. Remember?
The right might be a joke...but you guys are just as big of one...and worse...you stand for fuck all.
Poser shitheads.
The left stands for equal justice. For an end to racism. That’s not changing anytime soon.

The Left does NOT stand for equal justice.
Sure we do. Like when a cop murders someone, we stand for justice for the murder.

What if the perp had a conviction for Armed Robbery, was a drugged up basic thug and had pistol whipped and pointed a gun at the stomach of a pregnant woman? I mean come on colfax the planet is better off without that type of human scum in it.
Irrelevant. That does not justify his death in any way.

Yes it does justify it. WTF?! What would happen if there was a serial killer would you prefer someone killed them OR would you prefer to let them go so they could continue causing mayhem in the community?

Did you cry when they executed for example John Wayne Gacy?
No, it doesn’t. That would be extrajudicial killing and not legal under any rational legal system. You might find that in corrupt or oppressive authoritarian states but not in this country.

If it was a serial killer, I’d prefer they face justice by the courts. You presented a false dichotomy between killing them and letting them go.

I refer to looters as scumbags. Sometimes as shit heads. Does either of those offend you?

Colfax : Shit is brown. Some people who looted are brown and had have heads. Ergo...you are obviously a racist!!!!!

(Read in Steve Erkel voice. Note the five exclaimation points...a sure sign of insanity)

Great job, Dimwingers. Sat back and allowed your city to burn to the ground. Now the jobs are leaving.

Manufacturing company in Minneapolis since 1987 leaving city after violent protests

A Minneapolis manufacturing company, whose plant burned amid civil unrest following George Floyd's death, is leaving the city after nearly four decades and taking dozens of jobs with it.

The president and owner of 7-Sigma Inc. Kris Wyrobek felt inclined to do so after he says he lost trust in public officials during the riots that plagued the city, according to Star Tribune.

"They don't care about my business," said Wyrobek told the Star Tribune. "They didn't protect our people. We were all on our own."

Star Tribune
@StarTribune

Replying to @StarTribune

A manufacturing company that has been in Minneapolis since 1987 has decided to leave the city.

The company’s owner said he can’t trust public officials who allowed his plant to burn during the recent riots: “They don’t care about my business.” http://strib.mn/2zcnhdE

Manufacturer that burned as Minneapolis protests turned violent plans to relocate from city
'They didn't protect our people,' 7-Sigma owner says of city officials.
startribune.com

7:31 AM - Jun 9, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy

99 people are talking about this

The company, which designs and manufactures polymer solutions and precision metal components, has been operating in south Minneapolis since 1987. The city will effectively lose 50 jobs when Wyrobek takes his business elsewhere, according to the outlet.

Wyrobek isn't alone in his frustration. The city of Minneapolis says the looting and property damage have already caused at least $55 million in destruction so far.

*failing business takes insurance check and runs*

lol

You know what you don't do if you were taking in money hand over fist? Change shit up

Riot or no riot

And anyone who wasn't insured wasn't a thriving business

I'm sure you have evidence to back up your claim it was a failing business, right? Surely you didn't just get caught in another lie, right?

The fact they're leaving is all the evidence anyone needs.....

What a crock of shit. I knew you were just talking out of your ass.........as usual.

I grew up there and now have zero desire to even visit again since the goons burned down Lake Street...Much of had been transformed by immigrant entrepreneurs into a place with all sorts of international flavor and ambiance, and the chimpout freaks wrecked it all.
I remember when the left used to be anti-war, and anti-corporate. I remember when the left abhorred censorship as well.
You remember those days? You know when they left actually stood for something...when they had principles?
Back before virtue signalling? Back before you all marched in lockstep to a rudderless leadership who is bought and directed by those same military industrial, pharmaceutical, big tech CORPORATIONS that you USED to protest against. Remember?
The right might be a joke...but you guys are just as big of one...and worse...you stand for fuck all.
Poser shitheads.
The left stands for equal justice. For an end to racism. That’s not changing anytime soon.

Sure we do. Like when a cop murders someone, we stand for justice for the murder.

What if the perp had a conviction for Armed Robbery, was a drugged up basic thug and had pistol whipped and pointed a gun at the stomach of a pregnant woman? I mean come on colfax the planet is better off without that type of human scum in it.

Yes it does justify it. WTF?! What would happen if there was a serial killer would you prefer someone killed them OR would you prefer to let them go so they could continue causing mayhem in the community?

No, it doesn’t. That would be extrajudicial killing and not legal under any rational legal system. You might find that in corrupt or oppressive authoritarian states but not in this country.

If it was a serial killer, I’d prefer they face justice by the courts. You presented a false dichotomy between killing them and letting them go.
Blacks are responsible for over 50% of "extrajudicial killings" in America.

Great job, Dimwingers. Sat back and allowed your city to burn to the ground. Now the jobs are leaving.

Manufacturing company in Minneapolis since 1987 leaving city after violent protests

A Minneapolis manufacturing company, whose plant burned amid civil unrest following George Floyd's death, is leaving the city after nearly four decades and taking dozens of jobs with it.

The president and owner of 7-Sigma Inc. Kris Wyrobek felt inclined to do so after he says he lost trust in public officials during the riots that plagued the city, according to Star Tribune.

"They don't care about my business," said Wyrobek told the Star Tribune. "They didn't protect our people. We were all on our own."

Star Tribune
@StarTribune

Replying to @StarTribune

A manufacturing company that has been in Minneapolis since 1987 has decided to leave the city.

The company’s owner said he can’t trust public officials who allowed his plant to burn during the recent riots: “They don’t care about my business.” http://strib.mn/2zcnhdE

Manufacturer that burned as Minneapolis protests turned violent plans to relocate from city
startribune.com

The company, which designs and manufactures polymer solutions and precision metal components, has been operating in south Minneapolis since 1987. The city will effectively lose 50 jobs when Wyrobek takes his business elsewhere, according to the outlet.

Wyrobek isn't alone in his frustration. The city of Minneapolis says the looting and property damage have already caused at least $55 million in destruction so far.

lol

You know what you don't do if you were taking in money hand over fist? Change shit up

Riot or no riot

"failing business takes insurance check and runs"...."anyone who wasn't insured wasn't a thriving business". Damn, you are screwed up.

It's also true

These sorts of things are priced into your insurance

Not that big a deal

Wlecome to capitalism

Creation and destruction, arbitrary or not

You really are a clueless, moron! Destruction of property is priced into insurance to a point, Einstein...then insurance companies decline to offer protection. You think any insurance company is going to insure a business in a Democratically controlled city prone to riots that won't have a Police presence? Like I said...you're clueless!

Yea they could

But they won't, because some one else will insure them for a more reasonable price

Riots have happened before, already priced in

If this was the first riot in American history your take would make sense.

You really are a moron.

I looked at their website. The machinery they use for production isn't sitting on the shelf somewhere. Even if insurance replaces it, it will be months before they are operational.

And then Obama "united" us back into the 50s. Asshole...……..

United who? Racists?

It is convenient when people call black people chimps so we can identify who the racists are.
I didn't call black people chimps, you fucking imbecile.

You are the one who took my description of "chimpout" to mean it was necessarily and only blacks, which makes you the racist.
So who did you refer to as chimps?
I described a behavior, racist shithead.
Are you aware that black people are referred to as chimps by racist people?
You are the one doing so in this thread.

United who? Racists?

It is convenient when people call black people chimps so we can identify who the racists are.

You are the one who took my description of "chimpout" to mean it was necessarily and only blacks, which makes you the racist.

WHY are you so racist colfax that you AUTOMATICALLY equate Chimps with Blacks?
Because I know how racists use the term. Are you ignorant to this fact?

Well Chimps when they lose their shit jump about destroying things, these Blacks are acting like those Chimps because these Blacks are losing their shit and jumping around destroying things and NO there is nothing racist in the statement I have just made.
Good lord. You can’t possibly be that ignorant?

Referring to black individuals as chimps or apes has a long history in this country. It is an attempt to dehumanize black people, to paint them as primitive and violent.

Its extremely racist.
Referring to black individuals as chimps or apes has a long history in this country.

Why do you keep doing it?

United who? Racists?

Let's face it Leftists are literally having a meltdown and protesting too much and calling ALL Rightists racists etc because Leftists know they have to cover up for and deflect from the fact that Democrats have run those Black areas for 50-55 years and ALLOWED the Blacks to live in Shit Holes for ALL that time, to keep them POOR, to allow them to STAY addicted to drugs, to allow them to STAY in BAD schools and they need to blame Rightists and Donald Trump to DEFLECT attention AWAY from the fact that it;s Democrats who HATE Blacks and are the RACISTS, not forgetting that the Ku Klux Klan was the Democrats Terrorist Wing pre-Antifa.
I don’t think all people on the right are racist and I would only use that term if I felt someone had done something that indicated such.

The term chimpout is racist.

This issue in the near future is not even going to be about Left or Right, the way it's going already should tell you what the actual Agenda is:

White skin = Racist.

This is going to be REGARDLESS of what your politics are, all these stupid self-hating White Leftists sucking the Black Supremacists buttocks need to realise that these Blacks ARE going to turn on THEM also BECAUSE they too ARE White and that means they too ARE obviously racist. These stupid Leftists have created a Frankenstein's Monster that WILL turn on THEM, it is inevitable, it's not IF but WHEN.
You are absolutely off your rocker. You spend way too much time on the internet and not enough with normal people.

No actually this has been my first full day off for a while and so I've been posting more than normal today. Tomorrow I am back doing my job which involves me using my State Issued Diplomatic Passport.
The internet can be a very toxic place. My point stands.

Yes I agree, which is why we are monitoring Twitter now, you see Twitter types think they are clever Flagging to get Wrong Think Doxxed but they are now also getting monitored because Twitter is ALLOWING TERRORISTS to openly plan their next moves and that is illegal under International Law IF you are ALLOWING Terrorists a PLATFORM then you yourself will be considered a Terrorist Supporter.

What is even WORSE of course is The Dark Web a place that UNFORTUNATELY my team have often had to monitor and you just don't actually want to know about that situation.
Absolutely bonkers. I don’t want anything to do with the dark web and the accusations against Twitter are ridiculous.

Poser shitheads.

Where was the rioting and looting because of Tony Timpa?

1591730029366.png

Re. George Floyd, WTF I have Memes that look EXACTLY like him, what an ugly thug POS he was.

Star Tribune
@StarTribune

Replying to @StarTribune

startribune.com

lol

Riot or no riot

You know what you don't do if you want to keep your business running, not to mention keep your life? Try to pretend that normal business rules apply in a city whose City Council is trying to disband the police.

United who? Racists?

Let's face it Leftists are literally having a meltdown and protesting too much and calling ALL Rightists racists etc because Leftists know they have to cover up for and deflect from the fact that Democrats have run those Black areas for 50-55 years and ALLOWED the Blacks to live in Shit Holes for ALL that time, to keep them POOR, to allow them to STAY addicted to drugs, to allow them to STAY in BAD schools and they need to blame Rightists and Donald Trump to DEFLECT attention AWAY from the fact that it;s Democrats who HATE Blacks and are the RACISTS, not forgetting that the Ku Klux Klan was the Democrats Terrorist Wing pre-Antifa.
I don’t think all people on the right are racist and I would only use that term if I felt someone had done something that indicated such.

This issue in the near future is not even going to be about Left or Right, the way it's going already should tell you what the actual Agenda is:

White skin = Racist.

This is going to be REGARDLESS of what your politics are, all these stupid self-hating White Leftists sucking the Black Supremacists buttocks need to realise that these Blacks ARE going to turn on THEM also BECAUSE they too ARE White and that means they too ARE obviously racist. These stupid Leftists have created a Frankenstein's Monster that WILL turn on THEM, it is inevitable, it's not IF but WHEN.
You are absolutely off your rocker. You spend way too much time on the internet and not enough with normal people.

No actually this has been my first full day off for a while and so I've been posting more than normal today. Tomorrow I am back doing my job which involves me using my State Issued Diplomatic Passport.

Yes I agree, which is why we are monitoring Twitter now, you see Twitter types think they are clever Flagging to get Wrong Think Doxxed but they are now also getting monitored because Twitter is ALLOWING TERRORISTS to openly plan their next moves and that is illegal under International Law IF you are ALLOWING Terrorists a PLATFORM then you yourself will be considered a Terrorist Supporter.

What is even WORSE of course is The Dark Web a place that UNFORTUNATELY my team have often had to monitor and you just don't actually want to know about that situation.
Absolutely bonkers. I don’t want anything to do with the dark web and the accusations against Twitter are ridiculous.

No I was just illustrating that my team have often UNFORTUNATELY had to monitor The Dark Web, that was when we were working in conjunction with both Europol and Interpol on Child Sex Trafficking, that is all I can say because anything else would violate Protocol.

Poser shitheads.

When I use the term extrajudicial killing, I think it typically means the perpetrator is a government actor.

Star Tribune
@StarTribune

Replying to @StarTribune

startribune.com

lol

Riot or no riot

"failing business takes insurance check and runs"...."anyone who wasn't insured wasn't a thriving business". Damn, you are screwed up.

It's also true

These sorts of things are priced into your insurance

Not that big a deal

Welcome to capitalism

Creation and destruction, arbitrary or not.

Excuse me? Did you just try to tell us that rioting, looting, and police abandonment are priced into insurance? That they're part of "capitalism"? Exactly what did you get high on, and have you called the Poison Control Center for help yet?

Star Tribune
@StarTribune

Replying to @StarTribune

startribune.com

Thats right thiers a shitload of Somalis in the area
What could possibly go wrong

nigga nigga niggga.jpg

United who? Racists?

White skin = Racist.

No I was just illustrating that my team have often UNFORTUNATELY had to monitor The Dark Web, that was when we were working in conjunction with both Europol and Interpol on Child Sex Trafficking, that is all I can say because anything else would violate Protocol.
Okay buddy. That’s fine. My point stands that you have an extremely skewed perspective and I think that’s related to the internet.

Star Tribune
@StarTribune

Replying to @StarTribune

startribune.com

lol

Riot or no riot

I'm sure you have evidence to back up your claim it was a failing business, right? Surely you didn't just get caught in another lie, right?

The fact they're leaving is all the evidence anyone needs.....

So I hear you saying, "I believe what I want to believe, and everything is proof to me that I'm right no matter what!"

Poser shitheads.

Yes and it's usually Blacks murdering OTHER Blacks. Why should ANYONE lose ANY sleep about George Floyd, he was a violent thug with a criminal record, he was full of drugs the day he was killed and also on the footage he dropped a small white bag that contained white powder you can see that, so he was probably dealing drugs also and so why should ANYONE care that there is one less criminal thug not on the planet anymore.

That Leftists are literally making him a Saint just illustrates how TOTALLY insane they now are.

Poser shitheads.

When I use the term extrajudicial killing, I think it typically means the perpetrator is a government actor.
As in the armed forces?

United who? Racists?

White skin = Racist.

Okay buddy. That’s fine. My point stands that you have an extremely skewed perspective and I think that’s related to the internet.

Perhaps, perhaps it's that I have had to look at the worst things imaginable and somehow at times that could affect my general opinion.

Poser shitheads.

As in the armed forces?
Sometimes. There’s been concern of our use of aerial drones in non-combat zones to engage in extrajudicial killings.

I’ve heard it often in context of police killing people without a trial after apprehending them, such as in the Philippines.

Forum List

Back