Compare this simple honest direct mail from Trump to the pack of lies from Kamala.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
Trump vs Kamala. Truth vs Lies. See for yourself these are direct mailings I received over the last couple of days.
Ad.jpgTrump.jpg

Trump vs Kamala. Truth vs Lies. See for yourself these are direct mailings I received over the last couple of days.
View attachment 1018722View attachment 1018725

Democrats are lying propagandists. Here in Wisconsin, our mailbox gets flooded with BS flyers like this one every day. I just chuck 'em in the burn barrel. My Representative does support abortion exceptions in difficult situations, but this is the kind of shit the Democrats send out...

dvo1.jpg

dvo2.jpg

Democrats are lying propagandists. Here in Wisconsin, our mailbox gets flooded with BS flyers like this one every day. I just chuck 'em in the burn barrel. My Representative does support abortion exceptions in difficult situations, but this is the kind of shit the Democrats send out...

View attachment 1018733
View attachment 1018734
YEP! I saw the same ad with the crying woman here in Arizona!

Lol Trump has to beg for early voting after spending years railing against early voting. What an idiot!
You can't deny your party's disgusting LIE CAMPAIGN so you call Trump an "idiot" for being honest. Disgraceful, that is IF you are an American.

Forum List

Back