Comparing Latinos To Tacos STILL Offensive After Jill Biden's Press Secretary Apologizes

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Evidently Latinos hold a grudge after racists call them racist names ... even after spokespersons for the racists apologize for them...who knew?!

I don't think Jill Biden comparing Latinos to TACOS or her Press Secretary trying to make up for it by apogizing for her will stop the exodus of Latinos from the Democrat Party or bring many back after such a heartfelt apology by someone other than the 1st Lady.

Evidently Latinos hold a grudge after racists call them racist names ... even after spokespersons for the racists apologize for them...who knew?!

I don't think Jill Biden comparing Latinos to TACOS or her Press Secretary trying to make up for it by apogizing for her will stop the exodus of Latinos from the Democrat Party or bring many back after such a heartfelt apology by someone other than the 1st Lady.

Tempest in a tea cup.

I don't think Jill Biden comparing Latinos to TACOS or her Press Secretary trying to make up for it by apologizing for her will stop the exodus of Latinos from the Democrat Party or bring many back after such a heartfelt apology by someone other than the 1st Lady.

Royalty has their underlings do their bidding.

Lol, karma is a delicious dish after the Democrats cheated and the guy they cheated with. Is killing their party and the liberals are still defending him. Wait for the real meltdowns in November!

Tempest in a tea cup.

Way to attempt to minimize massive racism demonstrated by the 1st Lady, the wife of the President of the United States, by comparing an entire race of people to TACOS.

1. I dare any Democrat, the 1st Lady, President Biden, or any of their spokespersons to follow-up on Jill Biden's incredibly offensive remark by declaring tbe whole issue to be a 'tempest in a tea cup', to claim there is nothing to this, that Latinos are just being 'over-sensitive', thereby attempting to delegitimize Latinos' feelings / offense taken. The further insult would cause more Latinos to walk away from tbe Democrats even faster.

Double-down on that extremely racist insult, Democrats. I dare you!

2. Could you imagine had 1st Lady Trump said such a racially insulting comment how Democrats, snowflakes, & the fake news liberal media would be absolutely crucifying her right now instead of protecting / defending her as the Democrats, snowflakes, & the fake news liberal media are doing for Jill 'Taco' Biden right now?!

If I had to apologize for something that I had said that was offensive to others.
I would be the one to offer up an apology to them personally.
It would show a sign of humility and being humble. Show sincerity
I wouldn't send out a staffer with an apology written by another staffer.
That's the "so what?"

If I had to apologize for something that I had said that was offensive to others.
That's the "so what?"
It's trivial.

Way to attempt to minimize massive racism demonstrated by the 1st Lady, the wife of the President of the United States, by comparing an entire race of people to TACOS.

1. I dare any Democrat, the 1st Lady, President Biden, or any of their spokespersons to follow-up on Jill Biden's incredibly offensive remark by declaring tbe whole issue to be a 'tempest in a tea cup', to claim there is nothing to this, that Latinos are just being 'over-sensitive', thereby attempting to delegitimize Latinos' feelings / offense taken. The further insult would cause more Latinos to walk away from tbe Democrats even faster.

Double-down on that extremely racist insult, Democrats. I dare you!

2. Could you imagine had 1st Lady Trump said such a racially insulting comment how Democrats, snowflakes, & the fake news liberal media would be absolutely crucifying her right now instead of protecting / defending her as the Democrats, snowflakes, & the fake news liberal media are doing for Jill 'Taco' Biden right now?!
I can imagine the first lady said this "While speaking to the work of UnidosUS President Raul Yzaguirre, Biden said, "Raul helped build this organization with the understanding that the diversity of this community, as distinct as the bodegas of the Bronx, as beautiful as the blossoms of Miami and as unique as the breakfast tacos here in San Antonio, is your strength."

This is no big deal. She didn't call anybody a "taco" any more than she called anybody a "bodega" or a "blossom". It is much ado about nothing.

That's the "so what?"
Did you read exactly what was said? This is all trumped up BS.

It's trivial.

Not like this, right?

1657742414894.png

Forum List

Back