Comparing Latinos To Tacos STILL Offensive After Jill Biden's Press Secretary Apologizes

Keep dragging it out...

You are still not at the stage of calling them Murders and Rapists...

Maybe if you could get jill to lock a few up in a cage then we might be getting close to how shit GOP is and has been to Mexicans...
:itsok:

Wow you act as if they're family. You been accosted by the xidens?

This is seriously nothing... She was actually speaking about diversity between Latinos... There was no ill will in what she was speaking...
except, she had her staff apologize so you're wrong. I know, you hate the fking facts.

Keep dragging it out...

You are still not at the stage of calling them Murders and Rapists...

Perhaps you missed the recent DEMOCRAT story of how an illegal RAPED a 10yo little girl....

DEMOCRATS just called illegals RAPISTS and compared them to TACOS., snowflake

The sword of political correctness and accusation of racism is a doubled edge blade. "As one slices his enemy, he also has a sharp edge poised to his own flesh."

Perhaps you missed the recent DEMOCRAT story of how an illegal RAPED a 10yo little girl....

DEMOCRATS just called illegals RAPISTS and compared them to TACOS., snowflake
1657749381576.jpg

It was trump that called them rapists. There not sending their best etc.

Attachments

• RDT_20220713_1455057568397157829371186.png
    RDT_20220713_1455057568397157829371186.png
    120.2 KB · Views: 10
Evidently Latinos hold a grudge after racists call them racist names ... even after spokespersons for the racists apologize for them...who knew?!

I don't think Jill Biden comparing Latinos to TACOS or her Press Secretary trying to make up for it by apogizing for her will stop the exodus of Latinos from the Democrat Party or bring many back after such a heartfelt apology by someone other than the 1st Lady.

If Trump's wife said that the left would be screaming bloody murder.

Of all the people in our nation, Jill Biden probably had the most power to stop this insanity before it happened. She knew full well what the job of POTUS entails. She knew full well that Joe was in severe mental decline. She knew full well that all the family secrets ( of criminal behavior, sexual deviance and parental abuse) would be exposed. She knew that Joe Biden and his family and our nation would quickly turn in to the shit show it is now. Americans owe Jill Biden nothing but disdain.

I don't believe she was intentionally being racist however she did offend a race of people, she should personally apologize, and it would all go away. I don't think she is very aware of other races.

Every time Jill get's to stand in front of the camera, or has a team of makeup artist work on her, or has a meeting with her wardrobe staff, or feasts on prawns, lobster and steak .. she knows full well what is happening to real Americans, trying to get by. She could have said "Joe you don't have to do this". That's what his last boss (Obama) said to him. But noooo she wanted to have her turn in the "position" of First Lady. She repulses me.

Forum List

Back