Comparing Latinos To Tacos STILL Offensive After Jill Biden's Press Secretary Apologizes

why the apology then? still haven't answered.

why the apology then? still haven't answered.
Lack of moral courage and self respect bowing down to radical public blowback by people that did not hear it or ready. I would not have apologized for to anyone, period, be it in person or letting some aide do the phony walk of shame.

Evidently Latinos hold a grudge after racists call them racist names ... even after spokespersons for the racists apologize for them...who knew?!

I don't think Jill Biden comparing Latinos to TACOS or her Press Secretary trying to make up for it by apogizing for her will stop the exodus of Latinos from the Democrat Party or bring many back after such a heartfelt apology by someone other than the 1st Lady.

trump-taco-bowl.png

Lack of moral courage and self respect bowing down to radical public blowback by people that did not hear it or ready. I would not have apologized for to anyone, period, be it in person or letting some aide do the phony walk of shame.
so it was a bigger deal than you're making up.

Two things, are the Hispanics upset with what she had said?
Did she, or a staffer issue an apology?

If Melania Trump had said the same thing, this would have been all over the airways
I am sure you are correct and it would have been a crock of shit for her case also.

the fact you argue against facts is so fking childish

the fact you argue against facts is so fking childish
This is the FACT of what she said, Biden said, "Raul helped build this organization with the understanding that the diversity of this community, as distinct as the bodegas of the Bronx, as beautiful as the blossoms of Miami and as unique as the breakfast tacos here in San Antonio, is your strength."

If you can't read, it is your problem.

"See say PWAHDWAY" my little tacos..... Jill should stick to raising kids, she seems to be quite an expert at that. Just because Hunter and Ashley require interventions and rehab every 6 months, don't let that fool you....

Evidently Latinos hold a grudge after racists call them racist names ... even after spokespersons for the racists apologize for them...who knew?!

I don't think Jill Biden comparing Latinos to TACOS or her Press Secretary trying to make up for it by apogizing for her will stop the exodus of Latinos from the Democrat Party or bring many back after such a heartfelt apology by someone other than the 1st Lady.

Keep dragging it out...

You are still not at the stage of calling them Murders and Rapists...

Maybe if you could get jill to lock a few up in a cage then we might be getting close to how shit GOP is and has been to Mexicans...

Forum List

Back