Compassion party liberals running for office busted with weed

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
I knew Rhode Island was a liberal infested bastion but look at these to two nutters running for office!

Armostrong-bust.jpg

Rhode Island gubernatorial, attorney general candidates arrested with 48 pounds of marijuana: police

A pair of Rhode Island political hopefuls, who aspired to be The Ocean State's governor and attorney general, was arrested Thursday after police allegedly uncovered 48 pounds of illegal marijuana in the duo's West Greenwich home.

State police said they arrested Anne Armstrong, 58, and Alan Gordon, 48 -- the Compassion Party’s candidates for governor and attorney general, respectively -- after a search at the pair’s home uncovered nearly 50 pounds of marijuana.

“On way to the Wickford barracks under arrest for cannabis again,” Armstrong tweeted Thursday morning from what appeared to be the back of a police cruiser. “I guess our poll numbers were high enough to scare them into committing an atrocity. Pray for our police.”

Rhode Island gubernatorial, attorney general candidates arrested with 48 pounds of marijuana: police

I knew Rhode Island was a liberal infested bastion but look at these to two nutters running for office!

Armostrong-bust.jpg

A pair of Rhode Island political hopefuls, who aspired to be The Ocean State's governor and attorney general, was arrested Thursday after police allegedly uncovered 48 pounds of illegal marijuana in the duo's West Greenwich home.

State police said they arrested Anne Armstrong, 58, and Alan Gordon, 48 -- the Compassion Party’s candidates for governor and attorney general, respectively -- after a search at the pair’s home uncovered nearly 50 pounds of marijuana.

“On way to the Wickford barracks under arrest for cannabis again,” Armstrong tweeted Thursday morning from what appeared to be the back of a police cruiser. “I guess our poll numbers were high enough to scare them into committing an atrocity. Pray for our police.”

We have a Commerce Clause not any form of Prohibition clause.

They should only be arrested for growing such shitty looking weed. That's the stuff you put in brownies or make butter out of it.

Armostrong-bust.jpg

What happened to his head?

Armostrong-bust.jpg

What, are you pro-prohibition of pot or something?

Sounds like big government wanting to regulate more and more things.

• Banned

Armostrong-bust.jpg

I figured this would go over most liberals heads. But I always thought that if someone wants to hold public office they should be crime free. But what the hell, looking at all the democrats I guess being crime free is something to be overcome.

Last edited:

Armostrong-bust.jpg

They look like something from "The Addams Family" :abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:

Armostrong-bust.jpg

He's deformed :smoke:

• Banned

Armostrong-bust.jpg

He gave it.

Armostrong-bust.jpg

His chin has been compressed by his sphincter after having his head up his ass repeatedly.

Armostrong-bust.jpg

upload_2018-10-5_18-39-24.png

upload_2018-10-5_18-41-7.png

From the article:

They also argue the term “marijuana” is racist and prefer the word “cannabis.”

Tee Hee.

Armostrong-bust.jpg

I figured this would go over most liberals heads. But I always thought that if someone wants to hold public office they should be crime free. But what the hell, looking at all the democrats I guess being crime free is something to be overcome.

No really, are you pro-pot-prohibition?

Sounds like a good big government law to me. I can see it both ways as long as alcohol and pot are tied together.

Forum List

Back