Compromise on the wall

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Ok Dims, so Trump offers to put solar panels on the wall to save planet earth but it's not enough, you still don't want to build it. And here I thought saving the planet was a high ranking goal. My bad.

Ok, how about we also paint pictures of Karl Marx on it and anti-capitalist slogans as well? Hell, I'll even include statues of George Soros on it so you can go worship at your leisure. Still not convinced? If you order now I'll even throw in a tax for anyone who wants to enter or exit the wall as all proceeds go toward free abortions, contraception, sanctuary cities, the Iran nuclear program, gay sex acts, Hamas to destroy Israel, and gender changing surgeries.

Do we have a deal or not?

Lets just put the liberals on the Mexican side

Ok Dims, so Trump offers to put solar panels on the wall to save planet earth but it's not enough, you still don't want to build it. And here I thought saving the planet was a high ranking goal. My bad.

Ok, how about we also paint pictures of Karl Marx on it and anti-capitalist slogans as well? Hell, I'll even include statues of George Soros on it so you can go worship at your leisure. Still not convinced? If you order now I'll even throw in a tax for anyone who wants to enter or exit the wall as all proceeds go toward free abortions, contraception, sanctuary cities, the Iran nuclear program, gay sex acts, Hamas to destroy Israel, and gender changing surgeries.

As soon as we finish rebuilding our crumbling bridges, highways, sea and airports....whatever couple of bucks we have left,can go to build a sturdy picket fence.......

As soon as we finish rebuilding our crumbling bridges, highways, sea and airports....whatever couple of bucks we have left,can go to build a sturdy picket fence.......

So we have a deal if we build crumbling bridges and build highways, etc.?

You mean like Hitler did? Now why does that not surprise me?

Here's a compromise. How about we don't build a wall but put up a thousand mile line of Nazi flags? We'll even throw in free tiki torches to any of you who want to go there to worship the Democrat [sic] racists who started the Klan.

Straw man fallacies are so much fun, aren't they?

Or just build the wall with solace panels, but add windmill things in the flight path of migrating birds?

How the fuck did Hitler make it into your stupid thread????

here, you fucking moron....Would you rather have a wall for Trump's "glory" OR fix this crap...

75964197_10.jpg

Here's a compromise. How about we don't build a wall but put up a thousand mile line of Nazi flags? We'll even throw in free tiki torches to any of you who want to go there to worship the Democrat [sic] racists who started the Klan.

Ok, but so long as they build the wall.

As a side note, you really should hide your Nazi inclinations better.

How the fuck did Hitler make it into your stupid thread????

here, you fucking moron....Would you rather have a wall for Trump's "glory" OR fix this crap...

75964197_10.jpg

Says the left winger who talks about Hitler every time Trump is mentioned.

Forget the solar panels and don't need to spend for more Border Control. Just tell these bois there's free beer.

170814010139-charlottesville-white-supremacists-tiki-torch-780x439.jpg

Are the Mexicans going to pay for the panels? Or is that something the so-called President wants us to pay for too?

Forum List

Back