Computer Glitches Just Coincidence? Not Buying It.

Tech fail Explaining today s 3 big computer errors - Jul. 8 2015
I'm not buying the fact that these 3 separate incidents were not the work of a nation state. Prime suspects, China, North Korea, and Iran. If it was the Iranians I feel this is exactly how the administration would respond in order to protect their precious nuclear give away to Iran.
You know IF a high ranking government official used an UN-protected insecure server that WOULD lead to all sorts of hacking.
But no one would be truly that stupid right?

I'm not buying the fact that these 3 separate incidents were not the work of a nation state. Prime suspects, China, North Korea, and Iran. If it was the Iranians I feel this is exactly how the administration would respond in order to protect their precious nuclear give away to Iran.
You know IF a high ranking government official used an UN-protected insecure server that WOULD lead to all sorts of hacking.
But no one would be truly that stupid right?
Spot on!

So you're not buying that multiple, distinct major networks, simultaneously crashed without outside interference?

Huh... but it seems so perfectly reasonable.

I mean multiple independent systems; each with multiple layers of redundancy and firewalls and full time security personnel fail at the same time ALL THE TIME!

And there's no reason that we should not trust our government who is looking out for our security...

ROFLMNAO!

If the obama Government said it:

IT'S A LIE!

How's about to much reliance on gee-whiz, belch fire technology driven by software that's based more on hocus pocus then anything else.

How's about to much reliance on gee-whiz, belch fire technology driven by software that's based more on hocus pocus then anything else.
U.S. government sites among those hit by cyberattack - CNN.com
Sure, no one can attack multiple targets. This was 2009.

So many stories about hacking being done by China,Russia... And then this.
It's being reported that a software upgrade was done last night.
Did they upgade to Microsoft Windows 10?

Last edited:

Nick Burns computer geek speaks.
Watch Nick Burns Your Company s Computer Guy with Billy Bob Thornton From Saturday Night Live - NBC.com

Forum List

Back