Comrade retweets classified info leaked by FOX

That's false.
Nikki Haley disagrees with you.

"An agency head may appeal such a decision to the President through the National Security Advisor"

Executive Order 13526 - Wikisource, the free online library

Like it or not, the president has the final say on what's classified and what's not.

like it or not orangboi didnt go through proper channels to have ANY intel declassified ...

You can't fix "Stupid"
so we should stop responding to your posts?

Admit your president is a lunatic, in bed with pooootin.
ok, Obummer was a lunatic and was in bed with pooootin

"An agency head may appeal such a decision to the President through the National Security Advisor"

Like it or not, the president has the final say on what's classified and what's not.

like it or not orangboi didnt go through proper channels to have ANY intel declassified ...

You can't fix "Stupid"

Your lies are a hoot. Trump is Putin's bestie. Obama understood the Putin threat.
IMG_2443.JPG

You can't fix "Stupid"

Your lies are a hoot. Trump is Putin's bestie. Obama understood the Putin threat. View attachment 142636
Putin just hypnotized obummer there. LOL

You can't fix "Stupid"

Your lies are a hoot. Trump is Putin's bestie. Obama understood the Putin threat. View attachment 142636

Of course he did.

Putin's plan is going great. His man is in the WH......BUT

MUELLER stands in the Comrade's way.

So you guys are upset about the President making something public that had already been made public.
View attachment 142613

UPSET ?

nah, DUMBFOUNDED a 71 year old man WOULD RATHER TWEET than eat.
I suspect it takes very little to dumbfound you.

derpderpderp

you call an incompetent president and a collective of drones who suck his cock 24/7, very little ?

allrighteethen ...
Says the one who sucked Obamas cock 24/7 365 days a year for eight years.

eat shit .. Ive never voted for Obama or Clinton.

see how fucking stupid you really are?

The demwits are really grasping for today's outrage du jour.
Why do you call N

You can't fix "Stupid"

you made that up, four intelligence agencies concluded that Russia hackd the DNC in order to help Trump win. Don't spread fake news.

So you guys are upset about the President making something public that had already been made public.
View attachment 142613

UPSET ?

nah, DUMBFOUNDED a 71 year old man WOULD RATHER TWEET than eat.
I suspect it takes very little to dumbfound you.

derpderpderp

you call an incompetent president and a collective of drones who suck his cock 24/7, very little ?

allrighteethen ...
Says the one who sucked Obamas cock 24/7 365 days a year for eight years.

eat shit .. Ive never voted for Obama or Clinton.

see how fucking stupid you really are?
Sure you didn't retard other than the fact I can't recall seeing you ever post anything critical of Obama Clinton or any other Democrat your claim is perfectly reasonable.That fact you think I don't know someone claim anything on the internet and never have to back it up shows how fucking stupid you are

The demwits are really grasping for today's outrage du jour.
Why do you call N

You can't fix "Stupid"

you made that up, four intelligence agencies concluded that Russia hackd the DNC in order to help Trump win. Don't spread fake news.
how would they know, they never looked at that server? I laugh at you. got any bridges you bought lately?

This shows the chaos that is the Trump Administration. Haley decries the leak of classified information that Trump retweets. That after Trump complains about leaks that make him look bad. That seems to be his criteria. A leak is okay if it makes him look good but bad if it makes him look bad.

Who deems things as classified? Oh yeah! That would be the president, in this case: Donald J. Trump.

:badgrin:

Nope, it was classidfied by Intelligence and the idiot retweeted it. He and his crime family are going down....

MUELLER!

The President has the authority to over-ride the classification.

However, that doesn't change the fact that the President is an idiot and should not have retweeted this.

Right...

shouldn't have tweeted something that had already been broadcast to millions of people.

Confirming classified information that has been leaked is the equivalent of leaking the information.
explain that.

It doesn't take much brains to understand, but in your case I guess I'll have to explain.

When you have a security clearance, one of the things you are told is that you should never confirm or deny classified material. Anybody could be just 'fishing' and your confirmation or denial is the equivalent of disclosing the classified material.

Trump's retweeting classified materials confirmed that material which was otherwise not confirmed.

You can't fix "Stupid"

Sure Obama did, or should we call him Mr. Flexible?

obama-medvedev.jpg

Nope, it was classidfied by Intelligence and the idiot retweeted it. He and his crime family are going down....

MUELLER!

However, that doesn't change the fact that the President is an idiot and should not have retweeted this.

Right...

shouldn't have tweeted something that had already been broadcast to millions of people.

Confirming classified information that has been leaked is the equivalent of leaking the information.
explain that.

It doesn't take much brains to understand, but in your case I guess I'll have to explain.

When you have a security clearance, one of the things you are told is that you should never confirm or deny classified material. Anybody could be just 'fishing' and your confirmation or denial is the equivalent of disclosing the classified material.

Trump's retweeting classified materials confirmed that material which was otherwise not confirmed.
LOL Sure bubba, sure. post a link.

Right...

explain that.

LOL Sure bubba, sure. post a link.

Seriously?

Get a job with a military contractor or join the military to find out. Anybody that's had a security clearance knows it.

Are you truly stupid enough to think that this information is posted publicly?

If this was 'leaked' to Faux News, I would bet it is a set up by drumpf and Fox News to convince Fox Viewers that the 'leaking' is rampant and fascists remedies are necessary.

This whole thing smells like trump fish.

Forum List

Back