Comrade retweets classified info leaked by FOX

Right...

shouldn't have tweeted something that had already been broadcast to millions of people.

Confirming classified information that has been leaked is the equivalent of leaking the information.
explain that.

It doesn't take much brains to understand, but in your case I guess I'll have to explain.

When you have a security clearance, one of the things you are told is that you should never confirm or deny classified material. Anybody could be just 'fishing' and your confirmation or denial is the equivalent of disclosing the classified material.

Trump's retweeting classified materials confirmed that material which was otherwise not confirmed.
LOL Sure bubba, sure. post a link.

Seriously?

Get a job with a military contractor or join the military to find out. Anybody that's had a security clearance knows it.
Are you truly stupid enough to think that this information is posted publicly?

according to the OP, this bit of info was not only posted, it was broadcast to millions of Fox listeners.

Right...

shouldn't have tweeted something that had already been broadcast to millions of people.

Confirming classified information that has been leaked is the equivalent of leaking the information.
explain that.

It doesn't take much brains to understand, but in your case I guess I'll have to explain.

When you have a security clearance, one of the things you are told is that you should never confirm or deny classified material. Anybody could be just 'fishing' and your confirmation or denial is the equivalent of disclosing the classified material.

Trump's retweeting classified materials confirmed that material which was otherwise not confirmed.

Seriously?

Get a job with a military contractor or join the military to find out. Anybody that's had a security clearance knows it.

so you got nothing. ok. not surprised seeing as you libs never got nothing.

explain that.

Seriously?

according to the OP, this bit of info was not only posted, it was broadcast to millions of Fox listeners.
that doesn't matter to this dumbshit. he thinks it is still invisible until such time as trump tweets it.

yep... the orange sociopath is dangerous.

can you imagine what the wing nuts would have said if president Obama leaked classified information. I mean look what the losers did over an email server.

If O had tweeted classified info, the wingnuts would be screaming impeachment!

The Comrade sold the US to Putin.
lib talking point, blah, blah, blah,blah, blah, blah

If this was 'leaked' to Faux News, I would bet it is a set up by drumpf and Fox News to convince Fox Viewers that the 'leaking' is rampant and fascists remedies are necessary.

This whole thing smells like trump fish.
no no no no no no no no

it was leaked by Trump/ admin to fox, to get the war drums beating...(He probably wants to see how his minions respond before he makes an actual move and/or he's prepping them to swallow whatever he says and does about it) sorry to be so cynical... but it's probably closer to the truth than one might think...

Someone in the Trump administration leaks to the media and Trump and his supporters have a shit fit and call for the leaker to be jailed. Especially if the leak reveals Trump is a liar or did something shady or illegal or unethical.

In this topic someone in the Trump administration leaks to the media and Trump and his supporters are cool with it. What is the difference? Fox News. Trump's personal source of fake news. Fox News: We Report, Donald Trump Retweets

Where did you get the impression they are cool with it?

Just another instance of a leaker in the WH, which, oddly, you and your ilk are happy with usually.

Are you happy, or unhappy, about this leak?

You keep missing the point. Trump retweeted the Fox News story but did not comment on it having an anonymous source that contained classified information... within the same week that Sessions said that they may want to begin subpoenas on reporters who write stories using anonymous leakers.

He is not holding Fox News to the same standard he is holding the other new sources to. He's a hypocrite and an idiot.

Someone in the Trump administration leaks to the media and Trump and his supporters have a shit fit and call for the leaker to be jailed. Especially if the leak reveals Trump is a liar or did something shady or illegal or unethical.

In this topic someone in the Trump administration leaks to the media and Trump and his supporters are cool with it. What is the difference? Fox News. Trump's personal source of fake news. Fox News: We Report, Donald Trump Retweets

Just another instance of a leaker in the WH, which, oddly, you and your ilk are happy with usually.

You keep missing the point. Trump retweeted the Fox News story but did not comment on it having an anonymous source that contained classified information... within the same week that Sessions said that they may want to begin subpoenas on reporters who write stories using anonymous leakers.

He is not holding Fox News to the same standard he is holding the other new sources to. He's a hypocrite and an idiot.

and you're missing the point.

It was national news before Trump picked up his cellphone.

And it doesn't matter. He didn't comment about how the information contained in the news story being from an anonymous leaker. He didn't denounce them because it is Fox News and not CNN, MSNBC, or some other news source.

And I don't see a single Trump supporter here denouncing Fox News for this story and using an anonymous leaker like they do for any other source.

And as someone else said, Trump's retweet verified that the story was true. I guess you can't notice the difference of how a professional handled the situation when Haley wouldn't answer questions about it... because she didn't want to verify classified information.

And it doesn't matter. He didn't comment about how the information contained in the news story being from an anonymous leaker. He didn't denounce them because it is Fox News and not CNN, MSNBC, or some other news source.

And I don't see a single Trump supporter here denouncing Fox News for this story and using an anonymous leaker like they do for any other source.

And as someone else said, Trump's retweet verified that the story was true. I guess you can't notice the difference of how a professional handled the situation when Haley wouldn't answer questions about it... because she didn't want to verify classified information.
:dig:

:dig:

Please point to one thread by a trump supporter complaining about anonymous DoD leaks to Fox News. I'll wait.

Last edited:

can you imagine what the wing nuts would have said if president Obama leaked classified information. I mean look what the losers did over an email server.
president can't leak information.

he can....

and he can endanger the country doing it.

like the trump moron.

no, moron, ignorant trump troll lying.

blah blah blah blah blah yourself, loon.

no, moron, ignorant trump troll lying.

blah blah blah blah blah yourself, loon.
I rest my case! Bazinga

Forum List

Back