Comrade Trump says suicides occur when soldiers coming home "just can't handle it."

No one really gives a fuck about vet suicides. Just another twig to beat each other with in mock support, like the bible and the constitution.

Some people care very deeply about them..me being one of them. Stop trying to speak for others, old man
No you don't. If you did, his latest comments would give you pause....

You don't know me fake veteran, cease pretending you do. The welfare of veterans is very important to me...but you being a fake one? I couldn't care less about you. Stay on topic, I'm done with you
"The welfare of veterans is very important to me".....that's why you started in this thread with a Hillary/snipe joke?

Conservatives can never defend Trump, they always have to go to a Red Herring to try to deflect from that turd in a bulging zipbag.

Trump: Military suicides happen to servicemembers who 'can't handle it' - CNNPolitics.com

Good to see this coming from a experienced veteran like Donald, who has sat through many, many Stalone movies....:confused-84:

You mean compared to the experience Hillary has had in the military?
H. Clinton wasn't ever in the military.....even tho the low-intel Righties seem to think she could order military units around.

The Commander In Chief is the head of the military although a civilian. Giving such orders is part of the job. To say she could order them around if President is stating a fact. However, don't assume she would understand the orders because she can give them.

Trump: Military suicides happen to servicemembers who 'can't handle it' - CNNPolitics.com

Good to see this coming from a experienced veteran like Donald, who has sat through many, many Stalone movies....:confused-84:

H. Clinton wasn't ever in the military.....even tho the low-intel Righties seem to think she could order military units around.

The Commander In Chief is the head of the military although a civilian. Giving such orders is part of the job. To say she could order them around if President is stating a fact. However, don't assume she would understand the orders because she can give them.

And you said this: "compared to the experience Hillary has had in the military"......did you not?

"When you talk about the mental health problems, when people come back from war and combat and they see things that maybe a lot of folks in this room have seen many times over and you're strong and you can handle it but a lot of people can't handle it.

This to come from a business failure such as Comrade Trump is both insulting and demeaning. Comrade Trump would pull out his orange hair if he had to see some of the horrors of battle.

We all would. But, how do you know what Trump has or has not seen in his lifetime?

Oh Mister Silver Spoon in the Mouth?

It takes a real man like Trump to get away with making fun of people like John Mc Cain
and to go after parents of Medal of Honor recipient...

Trump is a hero to his followers....
I guess because as the Donald has said....
He has sacrificed so much serving his country...

You know....
Building fantastic structures.

Yeah, screwing the rest of us tax payers and all. I am proud to subsidize his private jet and helicopter. He is a great businessman who is proficient at losing a Billion dollar in one year.

Trump needs to stay away from issues he knows nothing about and doesn't understand.

It takes a real man like Trump to get away with making fun of people like John Mc Cain

You know....

Yeah, screwing the rest of us tax payers and all. I am proud to subsidize his private jet and helicopter. He is a great businessman who is proficient at losing a Billion dollar in one year.

^^ Ain't it lovely how these Hillary robots just love demonstrating their ignorance over and over... repeating the same failed talking points that have no basis in reality.

You know....

^^ Ain't it lovely how these Hillary robots just love demonstrating their ignorance over and over... repeating the same failed talking points that have no basis in reality.

All the while Donnie' chances to win the WH have been sinking like a rock.

"Failed talking points" have that effect.

Ignorance? Are you denying that Donald's business was bailed out and that he recieved subsidies from the federal government?

Last edited:

You know....

Propaganda has that effect.

But I am confident that people can figure out the truth, although Hillary is of course trying to destroy it the best she can.

You know....

Propaganda has that effect.

But I am confident that people can figure out the truth, although Hillary is of course trying to destroy it the best she can.

Actually, she may have well handed him his liver at the debate. He definitively looked like an orange clown at the end.

And you said this: "compared to the experience Hillary has had in the military"......did you not?

It's called mocking the idiot Hillary supporter when they say something about experience Trump doesn't have yet the person they support doesn't have it either.

It's called mocking the idiot Hillary supporter when they say something about experience Trump doesn't have yet the person they support doesn't have it either.
Ah...you know if you have to explain your fail point...it's really a........................fail point. :lol:

Anyone remember Drumpf supporter Palin blaming her son's legal problems on PTSD?

I started a thread questioning why the military vote Republican when Republicans refused to help them, want to reduce military benefits and support a man who calls injured soldiers "weak" and POW's non heroic. The thread filled with so much racism and homophobia, they finally had to close it.

No one really gives a fuck about vet suicides. Just another twig to beat each other with in mock support, like the bible and the constitution.

Some people care very deeply about them..me being one of them. Stop trying to speak for others, old man
No you don't. If you did, his latest comments would give you pause....

You don't know me fake veteran, cease pretending you do. The welfare of veterans is very important to me...but you being a fake one? I couldn't care less about you. Stay on topic, I'm done with you
Really?

When Democrats are fighting to get benefits for veterans, who are they fighting against?

Save it Derp, I said I'm not going partisan on this. You can't fucking read?
Then why any opinion at all?

Veterans, lawmakers decry proposed cuts to GI Bill

Trump: I don't regret prisoners of war comments

Forum List

Back