Comrade Trump says suicides occur when soldiers coming home "just can't handle it."

No one really gives a fuck about vet suicides. Just another twig to beat each other with in mock support, like the bible and the constitution.
Well, I would agree that that is the case with the Alt-Right....

We can only hope Hillary's snipe fire experience doesn't make her do something drastic.

Hell, I'm worried that Trump's November throttling might make him do something drastic.

I am not. In the least. He is not stupid.
He knows as well as everyone else with a brain, Hillary was promised. she will win. regardless of the actual vote.

Well there seems to be some news coming out about that and fixed elections...something Assange has.
the left will discredit it unless its shows the numbers being fixed in favor of Americans.

If what they are saying is true the left won't be able to discredit it...we shall see

Hell, I'm worried that Trump's November throttling might make him do something drastic.

He knows as well as everyone else with a brain, Hillary was promised. she will win. regardless of the actual vote.

Well there seems to be some news coming out about that and fixed elections...something Assange has.
the left will discredit it unless its shows the numbers being fixed in favor of Americans.

If what they are saying is true the left won't be able to discredit it...we shall see
you are talking about a group of people that accept the warming that caused the end of the ice age was natural, but that a slight warming now cant be anything but man made.
They believe what they are told to believe, they are unable to think for themselves.

No one really gives a fuck about vet suicides. Just another twig to beat each other with in mock support, like the bible and the constitution.

Some people care very deeply about them..me being one of them. Stop trying to speak for others, old man

Same here. I care very much about our vets. I am married to one.
Oh and I didn't serve either, but I know it's true about the suicide rate. So the non service claim is moot.

Home : National Alliance To End Veteran Suicide

I have a constant reminder about veteran suicides with me every day. This is not something to joke about or make into some partisan issue. This nation owes veterans and we damn well better start doing a better job of taking care of them. Screw the illegals and "refugees" as long as one veteran is in need
"This is not something to joke about..." Is that why the first post you made on this thread was a joke about H. Clinton and snipes?

Some people care very deeply about them..me being one of them. Stop trying to speak for others, old man

Oh and I didn't serve either, but I know it's true about the suicide rate. So the non service claim is moot.

I have a constant reminder about veteran suicides with me every day. This is not something to joke about or make into some partisan issue. This nation owes veterans and we damn well better start doing a better job of taking care of them. Screw the illegals and "refugees" as long as one veteran is in need
"This is not something to joke about..." Is that why the first post you made on this thread was a joke about H. Clinton and snipes?
I was not aware that Hillary the ho served in the military. What branch was she in?

I was not aware that Hillary the ho served in the military. What branch was she in?
"Hillary the ho"....Ah...Another Misogynist for Drumpf.

No you don't. If you did, his latest comments would give you pause....

You don't know me fake veteran, cease pretending you do. The welfare of veterans is very important to me...but you being a fake one? I couldn't care less about you. Stay on topic, I'm done with you

In fairness, I don't think Trump was denigrating the troops. He was saying that they have seen such horrific things that they wound up committing suicide. He was expressing sympathy for them.
Really? What about POW's?

STFU

You don't know me fake veteran, cease pretending you do. The welfare of veterans is very important to me...but you being a fake one? I couldn't care less about you. Stay on topic, I'm done with you
Really?

When Democrats are fighting to get benefits for veterans, who are they fighting against?

Really?

When Democrats are fighting to get benefits for veterans, who are they fighting against?

Save it Derp, I said I'm not going partisan on this. You can't fucking read?

We can only hope Hillary's snipe fire experience doesn't make her do something drastic.

Clinton will win because Trump if an unhinged lunatic.

Trump: Military suicides happen to servicemembers who 'can't handle it' - CNNPolitics.com

Good to see this coming from a experienced veteran like Donald, who has sat through many, many Stalone movies....:confused-84:

You mean compared to the experience Hillary has had in the military?

The problem is not a lack of military service, in and of itself. The problem is some douche bag, who knows nothing of the challenges and sacrifices of our veterans trash talking them for the injuries they've suffered. That's just a straight up dick move, and it ought to instantly disqualify anyone who runs for President while claiming to be a Republican.

Trump: Military suicides happen to servicemembers who 'can't handle it' - CNNPolitics.com

Good to see this coming from a experienced veteran like Donald, who has sat through many, many Stalone movies....:confused-84:

You mean compared to the experience Hillary has had in the military?

The problem is not a lack of military service, in and of itself. The problem is some douche bag, who knows nothing of the challenges and sacrifices of our veterans trash talking them for the injuries they've suffered. That's just a straight up dick move, and it ought to instantly disqualify anyone who runs for President while claiming to be a Republican.

It's not trash talking. If a soldier comes home and for whatever reason commits suicide, there has to be something for which they couldn't handle. The important part is finding what those types of things are and doing something about it so it doesn't occur.

The same concept applies to anyone that commits suicide. Apparently there is something they couldn't handle and they thought the only way out of it was to kill themselves.

Neither one is designed to degrade the person but address a problem.

Forum List

Back