Comrade Trump says suicides occur when soldiers coming home "just can't handle it."

You mean compared to the experience Hillary has had in the military?
H. Clinton wasn't ever in the military.....even tho the low-intel Righties seem to think she could order military units around.

The Commander In Chief is the head of the military although a civilian. Giving such orders is part of the job. To say she could order them around if President is stating a fact. However, don't assume she would understand the orders because she can give them.

And you said this: "compared to the experience Hillary has had in the military"......did you not?

It's called mocking the idiot Hillary supporter when they say something about experience Trump doesn't have yet the person they support doesn't have it either.
Ah...you know if you have to explain your fail point...it's really a........................fail point. :lol:

When an idiot like you doesn't get the point, it has to be explained. Many Hillary supporters have to have things explained to them being that so many blacks with low IQs support her.

H. Clinton wasn't ever in the military.....even tho the low-intel Righties seem to think she could order military units around.

The Commander In Chief is the head of the military although a civilian. Giving such orders is part of the job. To say she could order them around if President is stating a fact. However, don't assume she would understand the orders because she can give them.

And you said this: "compared to the experience Hillary has had in the military"......did you not?

It's called mocking the idiot Hillary supporter when they say something about experience Trump doesn't have yet the person they support doesn't have it either.
Ah...you know if you have to explain your fail point...it's really a........................fail point. :lol:

When an idiot like you doesn't get the point, it has to be explained. Many Hillary supporters have to have things explained to them being that so many blacks with low IQs support her.

You really cannot stay away from racist remarks, can you? If you work with any black associates, it must be painful for you.

Trump is back to maligning Americans who served in the military – he’s truly a reprehensible idiot.

You really cannot stay away from racist remarks, can you? If you work with any black associates, it must be painful for you.

What's racist about it? Since you can't point to why, so much for your claim.

Most people who commit suicide do it because they can't handle it.

and It can be any one of thousands of things

Trump: Military suicides happen to servicemembers who 'can't handle it' - CNNPolitics.com

Good to see this coming from a experienced veteran like Donald, who has sat through many, many Stalone movies....:confused-84:

You mean compared to the experience Hillary has had in the military?

The only order she would give is to stand down.

I actually don't blame Trump on this one.....he just struggles with the English language

He was trying to say two soldiers could be subjected to the same situation and one would be affected and the other isn't.

Some people care very deeply about them..me being one of them. Stop trying to speak for others, old man
No you don't. If you did, his latest comments would give you pause....

You don't know me fake veteran, cease pretending you do. The welfare of veterans is very important to me...but you being a fake one? I couldn't care less about you. Stay on topic, I'm done with you
Really?

When Democrats are fighting to get benefits for veterans, who are they fighting against?

Save it Derp, I said I'm not going partisan on this. You can't fucking read?
Then why any opinion at all?

Veterans, lawmakers decry proposed cuts to GI Bill

Trump: I don't regret prisoners of war comments

Trump: Military suicides happen to servicemembers who 'can't handle it' - CNNPolitics.com

Are you stupid Derp? I said I wasn't going partisan on this. Learn to comprehend and take your shill ass away, moron

Trump is back to maligning Americans who served in the military – he’s truly a reprehensible idiot.

What do you attribute the veteran suicide rate too? Before you ask, I am a veteran and agree 100% with Trumps statement.
You don't see the implication that the reason some "can't handle it" is because they're not strong? Or do you agree with that implication. And yes, I'm a veteran too.

Good to see this coming from a experienced veteran like Donald, who has sat through many, many Stalone movies....:confused-84:
Trump certainly leads the league in cringe-worthy (and worse) comments, but I don't think he's painting these guys as weak with that comment.

Maybe I'm just grading on a curve here, who knows at this point.

Yes, you're grading on a curve. What Trump said, while his intentions may have been good, was dangerous. Many vets don't seek the help they need because they don't want to appear weak. Trump just confirmed their worst fears, people will think they aren't strong if they get help.

No you don't. If you did, his latest comments would give you pause....

You don't know me fake veteran, cease pretending you do. The welfare of veterans is very important to me...but you being a fake one? I couldn't care less about you. Stay on topic, I'm done with you
Really?

When Democrats are fighting to get benefits for veterans, who are they fighting against?

Save it Derp, I said I'm not going partisan on this. You can't fucking read?
Then why any opinion at all?

Veterans, lawmakers decry proposed cuts to GI Bill

Trump: I don't regret prisoners of war comments

Are you stupid Derp? I said I wasn't going partisan on this. Learn to comprehend and take your shill ass away, moron

Really? Is that why your very first post in this thread was a partisan attack on Clinton and not commentary on what Trump said?

Forum List

Back