Comrade Trump says suicides occur when soldiers coming home "just can't handle it."

No one really gives a fuck about vet suicides. Just another twig to beat each other with in mock support, like the bible and the constitution.
or how many criminal negros are killed, but we have to hear about that like its something to worry about.

I doubt anyone expects much of anything human from you.
I get it.
Not to care about the fate of those that serve the country is ok
Not to care about the fate of criminal animals is wrong.

Any clue how F-ed up you make yourself sound?

No one ever has a chance to make themselves sound any kinda way with you. You just make shit up and attempt to assign it.

No one really gives a fuck about vet suicides. Just another twig to beat each other with in mock support, like the bible and the constitution.

Some people care very deeply about them..me being one of them. Stop trying to speak for others, old man

Same here. I care very much about our vets. I am married to one.
Oh and I didn't serve either, but I know it's true about the suicide rate. So the non service claim is moot.

Home : National Alliance To End Veteran Suicide

In fairness, I don't think Trump was denigrating the troops. He was saying that they have seen such horrific things that they wound up committing suicide. He was expressing sympathy for them.

Some people care very deeply about them..me being one of them. Stop trying to speak for others, old man

Oh and I didn't serve either, but I know it's true about the suicide rate. So the non service claim is moot.

Truth and facts are the worst enemy of Clintons and her bought and paid for media...

No wonder she wants to order a drone strike on Assange.

"When you talk about the mental health problems, when people come back from war and combat and they see things that maybe a lot of folks in this room have seen many times over and you're strong and you can handle it but a lot of people can't handle it.

This to come from a business failure such as Comrade Trump is both insulting and demeaning. Comrade Trump would pull out his orange hair if he had to see some of the horrors of battle.

I have a constant reminder about veteran suicides with me every day. This is not something to joke about or make into some partisan issue. This nation owes veterans and we damn well better start doing a better job of taking care of them. Screw the illegals and "refugees" as long as one veteran is in need

or how many criminal negros are killed, but we have to hear about that like its something to worry about.

I get it.

No one ever has a chance to make themselves sound any kinda way with you. You just make shit up and attempt to assign it.
what will you do if Trump wins and your welfare is cut of. ( as it should be) will you work or just starve.
either way is fine with me.

"When you talk about the mental health problems, when people come back from war and combat and they see things that maybe a lot of folks in this room have seen many times over and you're strong and you can handle it but a lot of people can't handle it.

This to come from a business failure such as Comrade Trump is both insulting and demeaning. Comrade Trump would pull out his orange hair if he had to see some of the horrors of battle.

We all would. But, how do you know what Trump has or has not seen in his lifetime?

We all would. But, how do you know what Trump has or has not seen in his lifetime?
because the NYT told him.
Trump would never be Brave in battle like Hillary would.

I have a constant reminder about veteran suicides with me every day. This is not something to joke about or make into some partisan issue. This nation owes veterans and we damn well better start doing a better job of taking care of them. Screw the illegals and "refugees" as long as one veteran is in need

Totally agree, and honestly it is so upsetting for me to see partisan issues, and jokes made. Disgusting.

I get it.

what will you do if Trump wins and your welfare is cut of. ( as it should be) will you work or just starve.
either way is fine with me.

See? There's another example right there.

We can only hope Hillary's snipe fire experience doesn't make her do something drastic.

Hell, I'm worried that Trump's November throttling might make him do something drastic.

I am not. In the least. He is not stupid.
He knows as well as everyone else with a brain, Hillary was promised. she will win. regardless of the actual vote.

Well there seems to be some news coming out about that and fixed elections...something Assange has.

It takes a real man like Trump to get away with making fun of people like John Mc Cain
and to go after parents of Medal of Honor recipient...

Trump is a hero to his followers....
I guess because as the Donald has said....
He has sacrificed so much serving his country...

You know....
Building fantastic structures.

We can only hope Hillary's snipe fire experience doesn't make her do something drastic.

Hell, I'm worried that Trump's November throttling might make him do something drastic.

I am not. In the least. He is not stupid.
He knows as well as everyone else with a brain, Hillary was promised. she will win. regardless of the actual vote.

Well there seems to be some news coming out about that and fixed elections...something Assange has.
the left will discredit it unless its shows the numbers being fixed in favor of Americans.

Forum List

Back