🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Concealed gun carrying Pastors Wife save husband from violent armed robber, shoots the guy...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes...another concealed carry story where the victim ends the crimes of a violent criminal...without killing him....

So yes....guns do serve a purpose other than killing people...they save lives......like this one...

Pastor's wife shoots suspect during robbery in NE Philly

The pastor was hit in the head with the rifle by the bandit.

His wife then pulled out a gun, she was licensed to carry, and shot the suspect in the leg, police say.

Pastor Robert Cook describes the moment his wife shot the suspect.

"And I turned like I was going to get my wallet, but I was stalling. And he hit me in the head with the gun. He swung it like a baseball bat.
And everything was like lightning for a minute. And then I heard my wife saying, drop the gun, drop the gun. I'm like she's got her gun. He turns towards her, and I said, shoot him, shoot him. And she shot him."

The suspect ran off bleeding from the scene, jumped onto the running board of a passing SUV while tossing the rifle.
Police put out description of that man, and a few minutes later, he was spotted near Frankford Hospital.

Officers apprehended the suspect. The victims were able to positively identify him.

Great, the robber received what we call "therapy" too bad she didnt hit both knees

Man accidentally shoots self in leg at Walmart

Man Accidentally Shoots Himself in the Leg at a Phoenix Wal-Mart

Now mind you, I don't think this indicates anything at all, just like the opening post, but I am permitted to carry. I just understand there should be nothing emotional about carrying, and our intrepid OP is all about emotions and fear when it comes to his approach to arms.

Asswipe...the only ones emotional about guns are the anti gunners.....nothing they believe is supported by facts, statistics the truth or reality......we have shown over and over again the reality of guns in this country......for example....Rifles with detachable magazines........they have been used to murder 157 people...in 34 years....there are 8 million of them in the country...and in 34 years they have murdered 157 people in mass public shootings...yet you guys want them banned.....there is no rational correlation between these rifles, how many law abiding citizens have them and use them legally, and then wanting to ban 8 million of them.....

Yet you say we are the emotional ones.....moron.

Actual studies show that Americans use guns for self defense about 1,500,000 times a year ...stopping violent criminal attacks and saving lives...many times stopping mass shooters....even the bill clinton Department of Justice study showed that Americans use guns to stop crime 1,500,000 times a year......and that is just one study of many showing this....which indicates that Americans use guns a lot...to save lives....

357,000,000 guns in private hands......and in 2014 less than 8,124 were used by criminals to commit murder...yet you guys want to ban all 357 million of them.....were is the rationality in that?

Yes...another concealed carry story where the victim ends the crimes of a violent criminal...without killing him....

So yes....guns do serve a purpose other than killing people...they save lives......like this one...

His wife then pulled out a gun, she was licensed to carry, and shot the suspect in the leg, police say.

"And I turned like I was going to get my wallet, but I was stalling. And he hit me in the head with the gun. He swung it like a baseball bat.
And everything was like lightning for a minute. And then I heard my wife saying, drop the gun, drop the gun. I'm like she's got her gun. He turns towards her, and I said, shoot him, shoot him. And she shot him."

The suspect ran off bleeding from the scene, jumped onto the running board of a passing SUV while tossing the rifle.
Police put out description of that man, and a few minutes later, he was spotted near Frankford Hospital.

Officers apprehended the suspect. The victims were able to positively identify him.
I would have aimed for the chest or head. It saves courtroom and prison costs.

Now mind you, I don't think this indicates anything at all, just like the opening post, but I am permitted to carry. I just understand there should be nothing emotional about carrying, and our intrepid OP is all about emotions and fear when it comes to his approach to arms.
WalMart is one hoppin' place these days. I'm staying away

The one in Nashville was less than 2 miles from where I was living at the time, standing his ground against a gallon of milk I believe.

I would have aimed for the chest or head. It saves courtroom and prison costs.

Hardly, you'll drop ~$30-40K on your own court costs, take a carry permit course.

Asswipe...the only ones emotional about guns are the anti gunners.....nothing they believe is supported by facts, statistics the truth or reality......we have shown over and over again the reality of guns in this country......for example....Rifles with detachable magazines........they have been used to murder 157 people...in 34 years....there are 8 million of them in the country...and in 34 years they have murdered 157 people in mass public shootings...yet you guys want them banned.....there is no rational correlation between these rifles, how many law abiding citizens have them and use them legally, and then wanting to ban 8 million of them.....

Actual studies show that Americans use guns for self defense about 1,500,000 times a year ...stopping violent criminal attacks and saving lives...many times stopping mass shooters....even the bill clinton Department of Justice study showed that Americans use guns to stop crime 1,500,000 times a year......and that is just one study of many showing this....which indicates that Americans use guns a lot...to save lives....

357,000,000 guns in private hands......and in 2014 less than 8,124 were used by criminals to commit murder...yet you guys want to ban all 357 million of them.....were is the rationality in that?

See what I mean? Lookatcha.

The one in Nashville was less than 2 miles from where I was living at the time, standing his ground against a gallon of milk I believe.
These accidental shootings point to the need for competency testing and a training requirement for all gun owners.

Yeah...that is what they do in Europe...to make sure only the rich and powerful can own guns...sorry....I have shown you over and over that what you want is unworkable with a Right......according to you we should then require a Literacy test and a competency test to vote......right?

These accidental shootings point to the need for competency testing and a training requirement for all gun owners.

And again....357,000,000 guns in private hands....how many accidental gun deaths.....in 2014? 586.

Do you understand the difference between 357,000,000 and 586? We should encourage training....and promote it...but making it mandatory is unnecessary and an infringement....

Libs like femdom are idiots.

In my opinion, this is how a story like this one should end. If a robber can be stopped, they should be stopped.

God bless you and the preacher and his family always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back