Concord: Owners of cocker spaniel shot by police seek apology

After seeing this on the local news and hearing from the dog's owner, that owner should be prosecuted for endangering the life of an animal to the very fullest extent the law can prosecute.

The poor innocent dog did nothing to warrant being murdered except do what dogs do. The scumbag owner needs to be behind bars.

Wow...another asshole who is more outraged by me calling a pig a pig instead of the pig shooting an animal doing its job. FUCK YOU!

Sarcasm I take it...

Nope. They had a full interview with the owner last night on local news. He needs to be behind bars. It was him who unreasonably endangered the life of his dog.

I used to live in the south bay. I lived in Redondo Beach/Torrance for over 20 years. Hawthorne used to be a nice little community.

Sarcasm I take it...

Nope. They had a full interview with the owner last night on local news. He needs to be behind bars. It was him who unreasonably endangered the life of his dog.

I used to live in the south bay. I lived in Redondo Beach/Torrance for over 20 years. Hawthorne used to be a nice little community.

1. Wrong story 2. You are a fucking moron 3. He had every right to videotape the pigs from a public sidewalk.

True to what black henchmen do, the address and telephone number of an art supply store in Glendale was published as having some connection to an officer with the same name. The store has been under attack ever since. Same story as publishing the name of an elderly couple with the last name Zimmerman who was violently forced out of their home in Florida. Same as what liberals did in Colorado by picking out some guy with the same last name as James Holmes and publishing his address so he could be attacked as well.

This is the perfection of tribal conflict. It is what tribes do to one another.

But this scumbag dog owner should be shot just for putting his dog in that position.

After seeing this on the local news and hearing from the dog's owner, that owner should be prosecuted for endangering the life of an animal to the very fullest extent the law can prosecute.

The poor innocent dog did nothing to warrant being murdered except do what dogs do. The scumbag owner needs to be behind bars.

Ya, but the OP has a hard on for cops. All his anti cop threads ba k fire on him and end up making him look stupid.

Sarcasm I take it...

1. Wrong story 2. You are a fucking moron 3. He had every right to videotape the pigs from a public sidewalk.

You're right, I had my dog shooting stories mixed up.

Sigh....I know the one you are talking about. He wasn't interfering in a god damn thing he was video taping pigs to make sure they didn't violate anyone's rights which pigs are well known for doing.The link I posted is to a TOTALLY different one.

Wow...another asshole who is more outraged by me calling a pig a pig instead of the pig shooting an animal doing its job. FUCK YOU!

Look troll... police are not pigs... that is typical talk from a wet behind the ears, Similac on the breath teenager or 20-something who does not know shit from shinola

"The officer determined that the dog was posing enough of a threat that he fired a single round to stop the dog," Roche said.

But hey.. with your agenda against cops.. figures you go with the sensationalized story before all the facts are known...

And oh.. FUCK YOU right back

Seriously---stop calling the police "pigs". It really is offensive and makes you look psychotic.

Cowards with badges.

That you beg for help when you need them, but talk trash about when they don't. You guys are funny like the hippies and survivalist. Live off grid and out side the culture, but get your food stamps every month and EIC every year. Y'all are fakes.

Forum List

Back