Concord: Owners of cocker spaniel shot by police seek apology

Wow...another asshole who is more outraged by me calling a pig a pig instead of the pig shooting an animal doing its job. FUCK YOU!

Look troll... police are not pigs... that is typical talk from a wet behind the ears, Similac on the breath teenager or 20-something who does not know shit from shinola

"The officer determined that the dog was posing enough of a threat that he fired a single round to stop the dog," Roche said.

But hey.. with your agenda against cops.. figures you go with the sensationalized story before all the facts are known...

And oh.. FUCK YOU right back
Oh yeah because pigs are always so truthful...shall I post more links of pigs lying,murdering,raping etc...nah I am sure you could come up with more excuses why they did it.

Fuck you nazi. It was the dogs home it can fucking bark if you want to. Now move along you goose stepping faggot.

And Godwinning his own thread...

The evidence of this posters troll status is complete

Oh yes because barking is an offense that should be dealt with by shooting someone...They gonna shoot someone that yells at them...wouldn't fuckin surprise me.

Seriously---stop calling the police "pigs". It really is offensive and makes you look psychotic.

I don't give a shit. They are the psychotic ones shooting defenseless animals that in their own property. That pig in this instance had no right to be on the property...he had no warrant.

Cowards with badges.

That you beg for help when you need them, but talk trash about when they don't. You guys are funny like the hippies and survivalist. Live off grid and out side the culture, but get your food stamps every month and EIC every year. Y'all are fakes.

What is this supposed to mean?

That your just another counterculture fag in their moms basement who blasts cops over stupid shit, but when a bully steals your magic cards you snivel and piss all over your self for the cops to help.

Concord: Owners of cocker spaniel shot by police seek apology - ContraCostaTimes.com

Wow....so now we got a war on dogs as well...can't wait for the tide to turn...

The dog was in the owner's yard, simply barking at the officer (no report of an attempted attack). The dog was also a non-dangerous breed, and the officer left after shooting the animal (while smirking). Four strikes against the police...

Not to say that all police are bad, but this cop certainly is (a shithead) and should be charged with animal cruelty.

Not sure how anyone can defend the cop here, as he's a prime example of what a cop shouldn't be.

Last edited:
Wow...another asshole who is more outraged by me calling a pig a pig instead of the pig shooting an animal doing its job. FUCK YOU!

Look troll... police are not pigs... that is typical talk from a wet behind the ears, Similac on the breath teenager or 20-something who does not know shit from shinola

"The officer determined that the dog was posing enough of a threat that he fired a single round to stop the dog," Roche said.

But hey.. with your agenda against cops.. figures you go with the sensationalized story before all the facts are known...

And oh.. FUCK YOU right back
Oh yeah because pigs are always so truthful...shall I post more links of pigs lying,murdering,raping etc...nah I am sure you could come up with more excuses why they did it.

Fuck you nazi. It was the dogs home it can fucking bark if you want to. Now move along you goose stepping faggot.

And Godwinning his own thread...

The evidence of this posters troll status is complete

Oh yes because barking is an offense that should be dealt with by shooting someone...They gonna shoot someone that yells at them...wouldn't fuckin surprise me.

Yes.. pigs pigs pigs pigs... :rolleyes:

Your anarcho hatred of police is well noted, troll

And when you don't have all information, call police pigs some more...

Yep.. definitely a teen to 20-something unwise attention seeker

That you beg for help when you need them, but talk trash about when they don't. You guys are funny like the hippies and survivalist. Live off grid and out side the culture, but get your food stamps every month and EIC every year. Y'all are fakes.

That your just another counterculture fag in their moms basement who blasts cops over stupid shit, but when a bully steals your magic cards you snivel and piss all over your self for the cops to help.

Lol, that's easy to say from a coward with a keyboard.

It's not that stupid. Folks are sent to prison everyday - by the cops - for animal cruelty.

When a cop recklessly shoots a non-attacking dog in its own yard for no reason, he/she should be held to that same standard.

That's the point here.

When a cop recklessly shoots a non-attacking dog in its own yard for no reason, he/she should be held to that same standard.

That's the point here.

Have you read the police report, stupid?
Or are you simply taking the word of the two queers that own the dog?

Concord: Owners of cocker spaniel shot by police seek apology - ContraCostaTimes.com

The dog was in the owner's yard, simply barking at the officer (no report of an attempted attack). The dog was also a non-dangerous breed. Plus, the officer left after shooting the animal. Four strikes against the police...

Not to say that all police are bad, but this cop certainly is (a shithead) and should be charged with animal cruelty.

Not sure how anyone can defend the cop here..

1) There is no non-dangerous breed
2) The only thing you have confirming that barking was the only thing is an owner statement (and of course the owner is upset...)
3) The cop did not shoot to kill, he shot to wound and end a possible danger situation
4) If the cop is in the middle of a task, they are not just going to stay next to an animal that they just shot for safety reasons
5) This COULD be a one-off shithead police office... and COULD be charged if the actual evidence leads to it... but until that time, we only have a one sided story going viral...

There are reasons to defend a cop that shoots a dog or other animal... and until such time as there is actual proof that it was a wrongful incident, I give the benefit of the doubt to the cop rather than cave to the sensationalized story and the postings of a troll OP

2) The only thing you have confirming that barking was the only thing is an owner statement (and of course the owner is upset...)
3) The cop did not shoot to kill, he shot to wound and end a possible danger situation
4) If the cop is in the middle of a task, they are not just going to stay next to an animal that they just shot for safety reasons
5) This COULD be a one-off shithead police office... and COULD be charged if the actual evidence leads to it... but until that time, we only have a one sided story going viral...

There are reasons to defend a cop that shoots a dog or other animal... and until such time as there is actual proof that it was a wrongful incident, I give the benefit of the doubt to the cop rather than cave to the sensationalized story and the postings of a troll OP

I get your point, but I'm just talking from the standpoint that this is a Cocker spaniel. There may not be a 100% "non-dangerous breed", but there are certainly less dangerous ones, lol. Ever hear of a Shih Tzu mauling to death a fully grown man?

Pit Bull - sure, I'll give the benefit of the doubt.
German Shepard - sure, I'll give the benefit of the doubt.

But Cocker spaniel?

These dogs are generally 25 pounds or less (lol), and I just find it ridiculous that a cop would need to unload a burning hot round into its leg during a search for... "a suspicious person". What sort of threat is he (in a yard) to a fully outfitted police officer?

You get my point?

Last edited:

The dog was in the owner's yard, simply barking at the officer (no report of an attempted attack). The dog was also a non-dangerous breed. Plus, the officer left after shooting the animal. Four strikes against the police...

I understand BUT the problem here is the fact that the cops entered THEIR property without invitation in a search. To me, they should have verified there was no dog BEFORE entering the backyard. The cops do not have blanket rights to just barge in on MY property and then damn near kill my dog for it. That is bullshit and backing the cops uncalled for in this instance.

It's not that stupid. Folks are sent to prison everyday - by the cops - for animal cruelty.

That's the point here.

I am inclined to agree BUT the OP’s insistence on pig this and pig that make intelligent conversation impossible. I think that much of the sentiments against him are there because of this, not the actual story.

I am inclined to agree BUT the OP’s insistence on pig this and pig that make intelligent conversation impossible. I think that much of the sentiments against him are there because of this, not the actual story.

To be perfectly honest, when I first entered the thread I thought someone shot a dog after it had barked at their pig (ie "Dog shot after barking at pig")... haha. I quickly figured out that wasn't the case after reading the article shortly thereafter.

I believe the title has been since changed to a more respectable one.

Last edited:

I get your point, but I'm just talking from the standpoint that this is a Cocker spaniel. There may not be a 100% "non-dangerous breed", but there are certainly less dangerous ones, lol. Ever hear of a Shih Tzu mauling to death a fully grown man?

Pit Bull - sure, I'll give the benefit of the doubt.
German Shepard - sure, I'll give the benefit of the doubt.

But Cocker spaniel?

These dogs are generally 25 pounds or less (lol), and I just find it ridiculous that a cop would need to unload a burning hot round into its leg during a search for... "a suspicious person". What sort of threat is he (in a yard) to a fully outfitted police officer?

You get my point?

Cocker Spaniels are classified as medium sized dogs, not small and not toy. This dog weighed 29 pounds. Nevertheless the cop should never have shot this dog and never should have felt threatened. The mere act of barking does not pose a threat. Lots of dogs hide and bark from there.

The entire action was the fault of the police. Around here, if the police are going around in people's yards, helicopters use loud speakers to announce the search and tell people to stay indoors and keep their dogs indoors.

I understand BUT the problem here is the fact that the cops entered THEIR property without invitation in a search. To me, they should have verified there was no dog BEFORE entering the backyard. The cops do not have blanket rights to just barge in on MY property and then damn near kill my dog for it. That is bullshit and backing the cops uncalled for in this instance.

Again.. only one sides information of a sensational nature at this point

Ah, the "homosexuality as a pejorative" police should be along shortly. :D

Forum List

Back