Concord: Owners of cocker spaniel shot by police seek apology

When a cop recklessly shoots a non-attacking dog in its own yard for no reason, he/she should be held to that same standard.

That's the point here.

Have you read the police report, stupid?
Or are you simply taking the word of the two queers that own the dog?

I don't believe the article cited the roomates as gay.

They aren't they said they were room mates...I guess the 3 folks upstairs must be in a polygamous relationship since 1 is a guy and 2 are girls....That's the stupidity from the nazi you are talking to there...do yourself a favor and put him on ignore! I did.Personally I think he is a closet homosexual but ya know.

Have you read the police report, stupid?
Or are you simply taking the word of the two queers that own the dog?

I don't believe the article cited the roomates as gay.

They aren't they said they were room mates...I guess the 3 folks upstairs must be in a polygamous relationship since 1 is a guy and 2 are girls....That's the stupidity from the nazi you are talking to there...do yourself a favor and put him on ignore! I did.Personally I think he is a closet homosexual but ya know.

Warbler uses homosexuality and anal sex as a pejorative all the time. Probably because he thinks of it all the time.

There is information left out of this story. Was the dog on a leash or loose and charging at the officer? Was the suspect they were looking for perceived to be dangerous? These are questions you need answered before determining whether or not the police acted appropriately.

The owners, of course, are well within their rights to file a civil law suit against the CPD.

Again.. only one sides information of a sensational nature at this point
Is the location of the incident in question (backyard)? Is the presence of the police in that yard for a search in question?

You are simply justifying at this point Diamond. We go off the information AS PRESENTED being that we are not in a courtroom and do not have the FBI investigating for us. I could denounce anything here with that claim if I chose, it would mean just as much though. IF there is a specific part of the story that does not jive with you THEN question that part. As I see it, the cops have admitted going into the backyard for a search and then shot the dog. THAT is all that really matters to me. I don’t give a rats ass if the dog was going for the kill or sleeping, the cops entered private property without taking the proper precautions to ensure that a ‘furry family member’ was not present.

I don’t know when I moved into a police state where coming onto MY property when I have committed no crime and then killing my pet would be considered hunky dory BUT I refuse to simply accept that or just roll over because there might be more to the story.

When and IF more comes out that shows the dog owner in error, I will change my mind but I don’t come here and post on these boards to avoid thinking about situations and coming to conclusions. That would be silly.

Again.. only one sides information of a sensational nature at this point
Is the location of the incident in question (backyard)? Is the presence of the police in that yard for a search in question?

You are simply justifying at this point Diamond. We go off the information AS PRESENTED being that we are not in a courtroom and do not have the FBI investigating for us. I could denounce anything here with that claim if I chose, it would mean just as much though. IF there is a specific part of the story that does not jive with you THEN question that part. As I see it, the cops have admitted going into the backyard for a search and then shot the dog. THAT is all that really matters to me. I don’t give a rats ass if the dog was going for the kill or sleeping, the cops entered private property without taking the proper precautions to ensure that a ‘furry family member’ was not present.

I don’t know when I moved into a police state where coming onto MY property when I have committed no crime and then killing my pet would be considered hunky dory BUT I refuse to simply accept that or just roll over because there might be more to the story.

When and IF more comes out that shows the dog owner in error, I will change my mind but I don’t come here and post on these boards to avoid thinking about situations and coming to conclusions. That would be silly.

The only information PRESENTED is the sensationalized media report with the owner as the source... quite a bit one sided

I generally give a cop more benefit of the doubt than a media story meant to pluck a nerve... just like I did not jump to a conclusion with the very first reports and photos put out in the Martin/Zimmerman situation.. if I did, I would have been all over the Martin side.... but since I waiting for all information, I see the incident much better... it is the same in this case... The media accomplished its goal of getting a viral story, and is smiling because it lip hooked a whole lot of people

What is this supposed to mean?

That your just another counterculture fag in their moms basement who blasts cops over stupid shit, but when a bully steals your magic cards you snivel and piss all over your self for the cops to help.

Ah, the "homosexuality as a pejorative" police should be along shortly. :D

Its from growing up in the Late 80's early 90's. Fag was a anything from a term of endearment to a harsh accusation.

That your just another counterculture fag in their moms basement who blasts cops over stupid shit, but when a bully steals your magic cards you snivel and piss all over your self for the cops to help.

It's not that stupid. Folks are sent to prison everyday - by the cops - for animal cruelty.

When a cop recklessly shoots a non-attacking dog in its own yard for no reason, he/she should be held to that same standard.

That's the point here.

I am inclined to agree BUT the OP’s insistence on pig this and pig that make intelligent conversation impossible. I think that much of the sentiments against him are there because of this, not the actual story.

Yup.

After seeing this on the local news and hearing from the dog's owner, that owner should be prosecuted for endangering the life of an animal to the very fullest extent the law can prosecute.

The poor innocent dog did nothing to warrant being murdered except do what dogs do. The scumbag owner needs to be behind bars.

What did the owner do? It was the idiot cop who shot the dog! The dog was protecting its territory!

Concord: Owners of cocker spaniel shot by police seek apology - ContraCostaTimes.com

Wow....so now we got a war on dogs as well...can't wait for the tide to turn...

One of these days, a cop is going to kill somebody's dog, and the dog's owner is going to shoot the cop in self-defense. Fucking pussy ass cop can't handle a 29 pound cocker spaniel? Fucking piece of shit coward should be shot between the fucking eyes. We've got too many cops out there who think they can do whatever they want whenever they want. They need to start bitch slapping these stupid mother fuckers.

Concord: Owners of cocker spaniel shot by police seek apology - ContraCostaTimes.com

One of these days, a cop is going to kill somebody's dog, and the dog's owner is going to shoot the cop in self-defense. Fucking pussy ass cop can't handle a 29 pound cocker spaniel? Fucking piece of shit coward should be shot between the fucking eyes. We've got too many cops out there who think they can do whatever they want whenever they want. They need to start bitch slapping these stupid mother fuckers.
Already happened. Police officer killed, allegedly trying to shoot man's dogs. | Peace . Gold . Liberty

I believe he got the death penalty when what he should have gotten was a hand shake and a medal for taking out a fucking thug.

Read this little gem
Northampton County District Attorney John Morganelli praised the jury for its decision, saying the sentence shows society will not tolerate criminals targeting law enforcement officers. At trial, he repeatedly called police officers the barrier between order and chaos and said anyone who harms them must be punished.

Oh yeah!!! Right...so what happens when the pigs are the criminals u dumb fuck. He trespassed,threatened the man with his gun and then tried to murder his dogs...he got what he deserved.

Corriere argued at length Hitcho suffered from brain damage, and at least some jurors agreed. Jurors found Hitcho did have a diminished capacity to appreciate his crimes and was under emotional distress when he fired the gun. Jurors also acknowledged Hitcho had no previous criminal record, all of which could be used to support a sentence of life in prison without parole.

This alone should get him either a new trial or resentencing.
George Hitcho Jr. appeals murder conviction, death sentence in Northampton County Court | lehighvalleylive.com

Police Chief George Bruneio, who arrived after Mr Lasso requested assistance, instructed him to 'shoot the dogs' and that's when the homeowner pulled out a shotgun and fired, authorities said.

Read more: Police officer Robert Lasso shot dead after pointing his stun gun at man's dogs | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Police chief should be charged with his murder not the guy that is charged.

I'm impressed you guys are more upset about a dog being shot than Trayvon being shot.
Trayvon was a thug gang member who attacked a community watchman doing his job...he got what he deserved.

Forum List

Back