🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Condi Rice calls for Donald Trump to withdraw from this race! KABOOM!

So after years of degrading Condi Rice, blaming her for Iraq, etc...the left suddenly values her opinion. You really can't even begin to make this stuff up
The left spared Condi. She was one of the decent people in the Bush administration. It's not her fault she was surrounded by monsters.

Oh baloney, I've been on forums far too long to ever buy the left spared Condi Rice, take that BS and play it to a fellow loon
We certainly didn't place her on the level of the monsters you worshipped like Cheney and Rumsfeld.

Well, there is really one really stupid thing you can do right now, and that's attack Republicans who are supporting Hillary Clinton. And I doubt Hillary Clinton would appreciate your ACTIONS OR YOUR comments.

You see you're showing enough ignorance and partisanship to match a Trump supporter's ignorance right now.

Condi Rice is the most respected and admired woman in the Republican party, and she has praised Hillary Clinton and you're attacking her. You don't take a shit in your own bed, do you?

ufonotcomingback.jpg
I said she was one of the decent people in the Bush admin. It's righties like Kaz who are calling her a dark chicolate whore or whatever

Knock it off. We entering a new world era here, where we are NOT going to be so partisan--left or right--where we come back to sanity, reason and plain old horse sense, a place where the middle majority rules, not the fringe left or the fringe right. It's in your face.

Every President, every administration
has made mistakes--deal with it and move on.

Last edited:
For you Trumpet's let me remind you of who Condi Rice is.

At the tender age of 16 she was taken out of public schools and put into Denver University. She speaks several different languages, she is the former Secretary of State, and then she was the National Security adviser under G.W. Bush. She is a brilliant woman, and one of the most respected & admired women in this country.

As a SHOCK to those of you that are suffering from OCDS (obsessive Clinton Derangement Syndrome) Condi has also PRAISED Hillary Clinton's tenure as Secretary of State.
Republicans Have Praised Hillary Clinton’s Secretary Of State Tenure

"Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice broke her silence on the presidential election on Saturday and called on Republican presidential nominee Donald Trumpto end his campaign.

“Enough! Donald Trump should not be President,” she wrote in a Facebook post. “He should withdraw. As a Republican, I hope to support someone who has the dignity and stature to run for the highest office in the greatest democracy on earth.”

Rice, who served as secretary of state and national security adviser to former President George W. Bush, is the latest in a growing list of prominent Republicans who have condemned, unendorsed or called on Trump to withdraw from the race within the past 24 hours."
Condoleezza Rice Calls On Donald Trump To Drop Out Of The Race | Huffington Post

57f977261b00009e17ef5948.jpeg

She is the woman you guys called Aunt Jemimah....remember that lefty assholes.......now you take her seriously.....

For you Trumpet's let me remind you of who Condi Rice is.

At the tender age of 16 she was taken out of public schools and put into Denver University. She speaks several different languages, she is the former Secretary of State, and then she was the National Security adviser under G.W. Bush. She is a brilliant woman, and one of the most respected & admired women in this country.

As a SHOCK to those of you that are suffering from OCDS (obsessive Clinton Derangement Syndrome) Condi has also PRAISED Hillary Clinton's tenure as Secretary of State.
Republicans Have Praised Hillary Clinton’s Secretary Of State Tenure

"Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice broke her silence on the presidential election on Saturday and called on Republican presidential nominee Donald Trumpto end his campaign.

“Enough! Donald Trump should not be President,” she wrote in a Facebook post. “He should withdraw. As a Republican, I hope to support someone who has the dignity and stature to run for the highest office in the greatest democracy on earth.”

Rice, who served as secretary of state and national security adviser to former President George W. Bush, is the latest in a growing list of prominent Republicans who have condemned, unendorsed or called on Trump to withdraw from the race within the past 24 hours."
Condoleezza Rice Calls On Donald Trump To Drop Out Of The Race | Huffington Post

57f977261b00009e17ef5948.jpeg

She is the woman you guys called Aunt Jemimah....remember that lefty assholes.......now you take her seriously.....

**** MAJOR REVEAL ****

Establishment shill supports Hillary.

**** MAJOR REVEAL ****

It's hard to believe that Condi Rice ever said something that stupid. She has to know tha Trump's dropping out or being replaced is not possible.

So after years of degrading Condi Rice, blaming her for Iraq, etc...the left suddenly values her opinion. You really can't even begin to make this stuff up

Remember all the Aunt Jemima shit they put on her? Even called her a house ******?

Fuck her.

Condi Rice has had more sex with Hillary than Bill and Webb Hubbell summed together...

You know what libs and leftists have in common? Neither is a "party." Moron

Here's that dictionary reference you thought would help you earlier son:

partisan:
noun

an adherent or supporter of a person, group, party, or cause, especiallya person who shows a biased, emotional allegiance.

Military. a member of a party of light or irregular troops engaged inharassing an enemy, especially a member of a guerrilla band engagedin fighting or sabotage against an occupying army.

the definition of partisan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. A fervent, sometimes militant supporter or proponent of a party, cause, faction, person, or idea.
2. A member of an organized body of fighters who attack or harass an enemy, especially within occupied territory; aguerrilla.

partisan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  1. 1: a firm adherent to a party, faction, cause, or person; especially : one exhibiting blind, prejudiced, and unreasoning allegiance
  2. 2a : a member of a body of detached light troops making forays and harassing an enemyb : a member of a guerrilla band operating within enemy lines
    Condi Rice calls for Donald Trump to withdraw from this race! KABOOM!
Hope that's simple enough for you, have a lovely afternoon.

So when I say Hillary is as bad as Trump, they both suck. Write someone in or vote for Gary Johnson. Which of those definitions are you relying on, Genius?

You see any irony in that you're calling me partisan because I don't think Hillary is better than Trump? Probably not, huh?

All I did was google for the definition, no need to get pissy. If you weren't such a partisan exhibiting a blind, prejudiced, and unreasoning allegiance, that might have occurred to you.

Hanky?

You handed your ass over son, learn from it.

You always know someone knows they didn't do well when they feel they have to say things like, "You handed your ass over son, learn from it." You're feeling very partisan right now, aren't you?

It's hard to believe that Condi Rice ever said something that stupid. She has to know tha Trump's dropping out or being replaced is not possible.
https://thepointandshootist.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/ufonotcomingback.jpg

Of course she knows it, the ballots are already printed out. She's going to vote for Hillary Clinton as are millions of other Republicans, including past Republican Presidents, current GOP Senators and House members. What she's worried about are the down ballot races that will be lost because Trump remains in this race. Trump is not only going to lose the White House, but he will most certainly take the Senate with him a ton of seats in the house and down ballot races all across this country.

They are all following the advice of a long time friend and former staffer of RONALD REAGAN--who says it all in a 3 minute video.

Last edited:
I don't think a tape of something Trump said, albeit pathetic, 11 years ago is relevant.

He is going to need to make a big confession and apology for it tonight in the 2nd debate however, when it comes up, which it surely will.

And if he does not apologize then he may follow in McGovern's 1972 footsteps -- losing practically every state.

Romney's tape of the 47% speech was current and recent, which was the difference for him getting clobbered in 2012. He could not apologize his way out of it.

Trump can say that was a long time ago and the he has seen the error of his ways.

He is a scoundrel however and now there is just more proof.

Nobody likes other married men grabbing and molesting other men's wives. Yuk!
If Trumps issues are old news and not relevant, the same would hold true for Bill Clinton

With the success of phony sexist and racist claims the down ballot is already lost. The same claims with the same phony "evidence" will be used against every candidate.

Democrats are so close to the one party dictatorship now that they can smell it in their diapers.

I don't think a tape of something Trump said, albeit pathetic, 11 years ago is relevant.

He is going to need to make a big confession and apology for it tonight in the 2nd debate however, when it comes up, which it surely will.

And if he does not apologize then he may follow in McGovern's 1972 footsteps -- losing practically every state.

Romney's tape of the 47% speech was current and recent, which was the difference for him getting clobbered in 2012. He could not apologize his way out of it.

Trump can say that was a long time ago and the he has seen the error of his ways.

If Trumps issues are old news and not relevant, the same would hold true for Bill Clinton

The big difference is Clinton was cleared by the court...Trump is being charged and still appearing in front of the court. Trump hasn't changed and I wouldn't be surprised if new video that is far newer appeared.

There's also a huge fucking difference between making a mistake decades ago and being forgiven by his wife, and doing it again and again over decades.

Last edited:
The big difference is Clinton was cleared by the court.

She was not cleared. Others simply covered for her. Chelsea's bio daddy Webb Hubbell said he did the work for Castle Grande that Hillary billed for, and did 2 years because of that. 12 of 14 Whitewater partners went to the can, because they said Bill and Hillary did NOTHING... but collect money for doing nothing. Every event in Hillary's life involves FRAUD, LYING, HATING, STEALING, and SELLING OUT.

Ben Stein: Trump must go

This is a nightmare.

But it’s time for Donald Trump to go back to Trump Tower. Time for Mike Pence to move to the top of the ticket. Time for Marco Rubio, or my favorite, Lindsay Graham, to move to the Veep spot.

I’m not fickle. I have been a conservative in Hollywood for 40 years, and it’s cost me plenty. No matter. Loyalty is sacred to me.

But I am a Republican, and we are supposed to represent a high moral standard. We are the party of Dwight Eisenhower and of Ronald Reagan, whose charisma was based on dignity. We’re the party of George W. Bush, who made terrible mistakes, but whose fundamental decency was never in doubt.

Now comes Donald Trump.

Ben Stein is a Zionist traitor just like all the rest. The only country he cares about is ISRAEL.

Bill Clinton is not running for POTUS. You won't find his name on any ballot in this country.

GoofyBullshit.gif

Bill Clinton is not running for POTUS. You won't find his name on any ballot in this country.

GoofyBullshit.gif
No, but his attack dog wife is.

Badda Boom Badda Bing
Badda Bing Badda Boom.....

Trumpy has a B I G G L Y problem....

Forum List

Back