🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Condi Rice calls for Donald Trump to withdraw from this race! KABOOM!

For you Trumpet's let me remind you of who Condi Rice is.

At the tender age of 16 she was taken out of public schools and put into Denver University. She speaks several different languages, she is the former Secretary of State, and then she was the National Security adviser under G.W. Bush. She is a brilliant woman, and one of the most respected & admired women in this country.

As a SHOCK to those of you that are suffering from OCDS (obsessive Clinton Derangement Syndrome) Condi has also PRAISED Hillary Clinton's tenure as Secretary of State.
Republicans Have Praised Hillary Clinton’s Secretary Of State Tenure

"Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice broke her silence on the presidential election on Saturday and called on Republican presidential nominee Donald Trumpto end his campaign.

“Enough! Donald Trump should not be President,” she wrote in a Facebook post. “He should withdraw. As a Republican, I hope to support someone who has the dignity and stature to run for the highest office in the greatest democracy on earth.”

Rice, who served as secretary of state and national security adviser to former President George W. Bush, is the latest in a growing list of prominent Republicans who have condemned, unendorsed or called on Trump to withdraw from the race within the past 24 hours."
Condoleezza Rice Calls On Donald Trump To Drop Out Of The Race | Huffington Post

57f977261b00009e17ef5948.jpeg
They were bragging about Condi's support just last week. Too funny.

Clearly she has just come out and told Trump to get out of this race. And she hasn't said anything prior. Even the Bush's are voting for Hillary Clinton so I am not quite sure why you have Trump's ugly mug next to G.W. Bush's, unless you're just confused?
George HW Bush will vote for Hillary Clinton, sources say - CNNPolitics.com

At the tender age of 16 she was taken out of public schools and put into Denver University. She speaks several different languages, she is the former Secretary of State, and then she was the National Security adviser under G.W. Bush. She is a brilliant woman, and one of the most respected & admired women in this country.

As a SHOCK to those of you that are suffering from OCDS (obsessive Clinton Derangement Syndrome) Condi has also PRAISED Hillary Clinton's tenure as Secretary of State.

"Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice broke her silence on the presidential election on Saturday and called on Republican presidential nominee Donald Trumpto end his campaign.

“Enough! Donald Trump should not be President,” she wrote in a Facebook post. “He should withdraw. As a Republican, I hope to support someone who has the dignity and stature to run for the highest office in the greatest democracy on earth.”

Rice, who served as secretary of state and national security adviser to former President George W. Bush, is the latest in a growing list of prominent Republicans who have condemned, unendorsed or called on Trump to withdraw from the race within the past 24 hours."
Condoleezza Rice Calls On Donald Trump To Drop Out Of The Race | Huffington Post
Trump supporters overwhelmingly couldn't care less what Condoleezza Rice thinks. She is black.

So after years of degrading Condi Rice, blaming her for Iraq, etc...the left suddenly values her opinion. You really can't even begin to make this stuff up
The left spared Condi. She was one of the decent people in the Bush administration. It's not her fault she was surrounded by monsters.

Oh baloney, I've been on forums far too long to ever buy the left spared Condi Rice, take that BS and play it to a fellow loon

So do you support Condi on this, or do you want to bash a black conservative and prove your racism?

So after years of degrading Condi Rice, blaming her for Iraq, etc...the left suddenly values her opinion. You really can't even begin to make this stuff up
The left spared Condi. She was one of the decent people in the Bush administration. It's not her fault she was surrounded by monsters.

Oh baloney, I've been on forums far too long to ever buy the left spared Condi Rice, take that BS and play it to a fellow loon

Yes, the Trump lover OldSchool is full of shit as usual. The left was vicious to Condi calling her W's dark chocolate whore. TheOldSchool is geezing again

Trump supporters overwhelmingly couldn't care less what Condoleezza Rice thinks. She is black.

Still, if she can be useful like Ben Carson for example.

I know, like I say, all you partisanshitheads are alike and do the same stuff, contributing nothing to society.

I couldn't care less what you say, old man

But you needed me to read this didn't you love.

You're a one trick pony.

You're partisan! I'm partisan! We're all partisan!

You call me partisan and I'm not even in the Libertarian party.

Maybe a dictionary could be in your future?

Yes, the Trump lover OldSchool is full of shit as usual. The left was vicious to Condi calling her W's dark chocolate whore. TheOldSchool is geezing again

They pull this shit outa their ass thinking we're going to buy into it, ignorant mofos

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

The partisanshithead circle has no beginning, no end, it is all the same circle.

I don't think a tape of something Trump said, albeit pathetic, 11 years ago is relevant.

He is going to need to make a big confession and apology for it tonight in the 2nd debate however, when it comes up, which it surely will.

And if he does not apologize then he may follow in McGovern's 1972 footsteps -- losing practically every state.

Romney's tape of the 47% speech was current and recent, which was the difference for him getting clobbered in 2012. He could not apologize his way out of it.

Trump can say that was a long time ago and the he has seen the error of his ways.

He is a scoundrel however and now there is just more proof.

Nobody likes other married men grabbing and molesting other men's wives. Yuk!

I know, like I say, all you partisanshitheads are alike and do the same stuff, contributing nothing to society.

You're a one trick pony.

Agreed sir, you are.

They pull this shit outa their ass thinking we're going to buy into it, ignorant mofos

I rather doubt anyone expects much from you at all love.

The partisanshithead circle has no beginning, no end, it is all the same circle.

So it's like you're riding a carousel?

So it's like you're riding a carousel?
Yes, you are.

I rather doubt anyone expects much from you at all love.

Wanna compare ratings, asshat?

Not liking Trump is completely understandable. Your love of the despicable woman heading the other ticket isn't
That other woman is at least qualified and civilized -- unlike Trump.

It won't matter at all. A certain seegment of society no longer respects the outcomes of elections unless their candidate prevails. Should she? SOS as the last 8 years in our nation of law.

You're a one trick pony.

A agree sir, you are.

Don't you hate people who drive too slow? Bunch of partisans. Or people who are rude on the phone? What's up with that partisanship? And your jerk neighbor who won't shut of his dog. He's a partisan shit head, huh?

As for my being partisan while not supporting a party, again, maybe a dictionary could be in your future? I haven't bought your Christmas gift. Maybe you don't want to wait that long though, let me know

So do you support Condi on this, or do you want to bash a black conservative and prove your racism?
I don't support on this, but she is still a good woman. I see you like to use those black people whenever it suits you.

Forum List

Back