🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Condi Rice calls for Donald Trump to withdraw from this race! KABOOM!

So after years of degrading Condi Rice, blaming her for Iraq, etc...the left suddenly values her opinion. You really can't even begin to make this stuff up
The left spared Condi. She was one of the decent people in the Bush administration. It's not her fault she was surrounded by monsters.

Oh baloney, I've been on forums far too long to ever buy the left spared Condi Rice, take that BS and play it to a fellow loon
We certainly didn't place her on the level of the monsters you worshipped like Cheney and Rumsfeld.

So all you Trump Supporters have turned into Baghdad Bob--it's not happening, it's really not happening--just turn it off--they're making it up.

Nope Condi Rice actually said that Trump should withdraw, as are many others are calling for him to do. But Condi Rice is the one--that Republicans pay attention to when she says something.
Here Are The Republicans Calling On Donald Trump To Withdraw [VIDEO]

The left spared Condi. She was one of the decent people in the Bush administration. It's not her fault she was surrounded by monsters.

Oh baloney, I've been on forums far too long to ever buy the left spared Condi Rice, take that BS and play it to a fellow loon

Yes, the Trump lover OldSchool is full of shit as usual. The left was vicious to Condi calling her W's dark chocolate whore. TheOldSchool is geezing again

They pull this shit outa their ass thinking we're going to buy into it, ignorant mofos

I rather doubt anyone expects much from you at all love.

Wanna compare ratings, asshat?

You require external validation love? Pack animal are ya?

I know, like I say, all you partisanshitheads are alike and do the same stuff, contributing nothing to society.

I couldn't care less what you say, old man

But you needed me to read this didn't you love.

You're a one trick pony.

You're partisan! I'm partisan! We're all partisan!

You call me partisan and I'm not even in the Libertarian party.

Maybe a dictionary could be in your future?

A agree sir, you are.

Don't you hate people who drive too slow? Bunch of partisans. Or people who are rude on the phone? What's up with that partisanship? And your jerk neighbor who won't shut of his dog. He's a partisan shit head, huh?

As for my being partisan while not supporting a party, again, maybe a dictionary could be in your future? I haven't bought your Christmas gift. Maybe you don't want to wait that long though, let me know

No one but a partisan squeals "libs"/"leftists" as much as you lot hon. You just know your party is shyte.

I couldn't care less what you say, old man

You're a one trick pony.

A agree sir, you are.

Don't you hate people who drive too slow? Bunch of partisans. Or people who are rude on the phone? What's up with that partisanship? And your jerk neighbor who won't shut of his dog. He's a partisan shit head, huh?

As for my being partisan while not supporting a party, again, maybe a dictionary could be in your future? I haven't bought your Christmas gift. Maybe you don't want to wait that long though, let me know

No one but a partisan squeals "libs"/"leftists" as much as you lot hon. You just know your party is shyte.

You know what libs and leftists have in common? Neither is a "party." Moron

You're a one trick pony.

A agree sir, you are.

Do you know that the word 'partisan' is not limited in its meaning to political party affiliation?

So after years of degrading Condi Rice, blaming her for Iraq, etc...the left suddenly values her opinion. You really can't even begin to make this stuff up

We certainly didn't place her on the level of the monsters you worshipped like Cheney and Rumsfeld.

Well, there is one really stupid thing you can do right now, and that's attack Republicans who are supporting Hillary Clinton. And I doubt Hillary Clinton would appreciate your ACTIONS OR YOUR comments.

You see you're showing enough ignorance and partisanship to match a Trump supporter's ignorance & partisanship right now.

Condi Rice is the most respected and admired woman in the Republican party, and she has praised Hillary Clinton and you're attacking her. You don't take a shit in your own bed, do you?

ufonotcomingback.jpg

Last edited:

Well, there is really one really stupid thing you can do right now, and that's attack Republicans who are supporting Hillary Clinton. And I doubt Hillary Clinton would appreciate your ACTIONS OR YOUR comments.

You see you're showing enough ignorance and partisanship to match a Trump supporter's ignorance right now.

Condi Rice is the most respected and admired woman in the Republican party, and she has praised Hillary Clinton and you're attacking her. You don't take a shit in your own bed, do you?

ufonotcomingback.jpg
I said she was one of the decent people in the Bush admin. It's righties like Kaz who are calling her a dark chicolate whore or whatever

This is what the libs thought about Rice before she called for Trump to drop out.

AuntJemima.jpg

Picture-15.gif

oliphant_rice.gif

You're a one trick pony.

A agree sir, you are.

Here's that dictionary reference you thought would help you earlier son:

partisan:
noun

an adherent or supporter of a person, group, party, or cause, especially a person who shows a biased, emotional allegiance.

Military. a member of a party of light or irregular troops engaged inharassing an enemy, especially a member of a guerrilla band engagedin fighting or sabotage against an occupying army.

the definition of partisan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. A fervent, sometimes militant supporter or proponent of a party, cause, faction, person, or idea.
2. A member of an organized body of fighters who attack or harass an enemy, especially within occupied territory; aguerrilla.

partisan

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  1. 1: a firm adherent to a party, faction, cause, or person; especially : one exhibiting blind, prejudiced, and unreasoning allegiance
  2. 2a : a member of a body of detached light troops making forays and harassing an enemyb : a member of a guerrilla band operating within enemy lines

Hope that's simple enough for you, have a lovely afternoon.

You're a one trick pony.

A agree sir, you are.

partisan:
noun

an adherent or supporter of a person, group, party, or cause, especiallya person who shows a biased, emotional allegiance.

Military. a member of a party of light or irregular troops engaged inharassing an enemy, especially a member of a guerrilla band engagedin fighting or sabotage against an occupying army.

1. A fervent, sometimes militant supporter or proponent of a party, cause, faction, person, or idea.
2. A member of an organized body of fighters who attack or harass an enemy, especially within occupied territory; aguerrilla.

partisan

1. 1: a firm adherent to a party, faction, cause, or person; especially : one exhibiting blind, prejudiced, and unreasoning allegiance
  2. 2a : a member of a body of detached light troops making forays and harassing an enemyb : a member of a guerrilla band operating within enemy lines

So when I say Hillary is as bad as Trump, they both suck. Write someone in or vote for Gary Johnson. Which of those definitions are you relying on, Genius?

You see any irony in that you're calling me partisan because I don't think Hillary is better than Trump? Probably not, huh?

A agree sir, you are.

partisan:
noun

an adherent or supporter of a person, group, party, or cause, especiallya person who shows a biased, emotional allegiance.

partisan

So when I say Hillary is as bad as Trump, they both suck. Write someone in or vote for Gary Johnson. Which of those definitions are you relying on, Genius?

You see any irony in that you're calling me partisan because I don't think Hillary is better than Trump? Probably not, huh?

All I did was google for the definition, no need to get pissy. If you weren't such a partisan exhibiting a blind, prejudiced, and unreasoning allegiance, that might have occurred to you.

partisan:
noun

partisan

All I did was google for the definition, no need to get pissy. If you weren't such a partisan exhibiting a blind, prejudiced, and unreasoning allegiance, that might have occurred to you.

Hanky?

partisan:
noun

partisan

Hanky?

You handed your ass over son, learn from it.

One notes with interest that most of the "drop out" squawkers are members of Jeb's Pity Club.

Yup -- the right is stuck with him no matter how much they'd like to dump him now.

#DumpTrump

True, but compelling him to step aside and replacing him with someone decent would be a clear denunciation of the toxic crap he's brought into the political sphere.

Forum List

Back