Condi Rice to Schiff- Wrap it Up

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Man did she set this pin head straight.

-Geaux
---

Former national security adviser and Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice on Thursday told the top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee that is time for the panel to move on from its investigation into Russia's election interference.

“I know you got a really hard job and I appreciate what you’re doing for the country, but I really hope you can wrap it," Rice told Rep. Adam Schiff(Calif.) in a joint appearance on ABC's "The View."

"The country needs to get back to business, so that’s my greatest hope is that this gets done," she added.

Condi Rice to Schiff: Time to finish Russia probe

Don’t hold your breath. Dems have nothing on the Donald so they need to keep the witch hunt going to appease their batshit crazy minions.

Don’t hold your breath. Dems have nothing on the Donald so they need to keep the witch hunt going to appease their batshit crazy minions.
notice how mueller is now investigating the dems. But he's only going to investigate how they were hurt in this, not what they dished out

Why isn`t Condi and the rest of the goons who had our troops murdered in Iraq in jail? Mueller is going to be investigating the Treasonous Trump Crime Family for a long time.

Is that what Condi said about the 12th Benghazi hearing?

It's a shame Nunes goal was simply to give cover to the President and not investigate what was done.....

Schiff is the King leaker. Makes potty breaks as a ruse to call reporters. Dude looks like a real king douche

-Geaux

-Geaux
---

Former national security adviser and Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice on Thursday told the top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee that is time for the panel to move on from its investigation into Russia's election interference.

“I know you got a really hard job and I appreciate what you’re doing for the country, but I really hope you can wrap it," Rice told Rep. Adam Schiff(Calif.) in a joint appearance on ABC's "The View."

"The country needs to get back to business, so that’s my greatest hope is that this gets done," she added.

it was never about collusion.

it was about creating doubt and confusion.

It's a shame Nunes goal was simply to give cover to the President and not investigate what was done.....

Nunes may as well wrap it up right now

We already know what partisan BS will be in the final report that will get rubber stamped by Republicans right now

Mueller's is the only report anyone cares about

-Geaux
---

But it will not end the way the left wanted it

-Geaux

How about that meeting on the tarmac with Hillary's husband? Maybe she is the next target and it's a CYA move.

-Geaux
---

And hopefully digging up some dirt completely unrelated to collusion with which to launch impeachment.

Forum List

Back