Condoleezza Rice reacts to report Trump called her ‘a b---h‘

ppppfffftttt Nothing to see here.

A former chef that worked for the Clintons said that Hitlery especially likes to use the "n" word when her servants do something that displeases her.

Last edited:
So he didn't call her a bitch....wait....looking at the article, there is not a letter on the end.

A former chef that worked for thew Clintons said that Hitlery especially likes to use the "n" word when her servants do something that displeases her.
And Secret Service were called "pigs". That's when she was being nice.
So he didn't call her a bitch....wait....looking at the article, there is not a letter on the end.
Isn't there a g at the end? RDEan likes to make things up. Wonder how much he's being paid.

A former chef that worked for thew Clintons said that Hitlery especially likes to use the "n" word when her servants do something that displeases her.
Isn't there a g at the end? RDEan likes to make things up. Wonder how much he's being paid.

Weird. When I saw your post I clicked the link and it said b_ _ _ _.

Now when I click it it is a different article and it says B_ _ _ h.........or B_ _ _ g.

Now when I click it it is a different article and it says B_ _ _ h.........or B_ _ _ g.
Looks like someone it playing with the link. RDean in action? Wouldn't that be grounds for banning? I don't know.

Looks like someone it playing with the link. RDean in action? Wouldn't that be grounds for banning? I don't know.

I d k But I promise you that is what happened.

I d k But I promise you that is what happened.
He f'd up. Bigtime.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Big fan of Condoleeza Rice. I would advise her and remind her that being called a bitch is much better than being vilified and ripped to shreds by Democrat attack dogs during 9-11 Commission Hearings. Democrats carried on their tradition of attacking black women that step out of line with Democrats.

So wait... actually asking officials how it was that we got attacked is being "an attack dog"? I think it's a valid concern.

Big fan of Condoleeza Rice. I would advise her and remind her that being called a bitch is much better than being vilified and ripped to shreds by Democrat attack dogs during 9-11 Commission Hearings. Democrats carried on their tradition of attacking black women that step out of line with Democrats.

So wait... actually asking officials how it was that we got attacked is being "an attack dog"? I think it's a valid concern.

No, asking AND interrupting, and leading the comments of Secretary Rice was being an attack dog........all the while protecting their gal Jamie Gorelick who was hiding behind the panel. Secretary Rice should have said, "At this point, what difference does it make?" and Liberals would have accepted that as a valid answer.

Shaddup idiot.

The title of the article is:

And I still don't know what "b---h" means. Unless it's "bitch". Yea, I guess that's it. Hmm, I wonder what he thinks of Powell.

We do know what Powell thinks of Trump:

Powell wrote in one email:

“There is nothing [Trump] can say that will sway black VOTERS…He takes us for idiots. He can never overcome what he tried to do to Obama with his search for the birth certificate…the whole birther movement was racist…And for him to say yesterday that within four years he would have 95% of blacks voting for him is schizo fantasy.”

Aside from indicating that Trump’s highly-touted birther movement was “racist” in nature, Powell also said that Trump was — in no uncertain terms — a “national disgrace and an international pariah.”

Donald Trump Calls Out Colin Powell’s ‘Weak Understanding’ After Leaked Email Fiasco

Shaddup idiot.

The title of the article is:

And I still don't know what "b---h" means. Unless it's "bitch". Yea, I guess that's it. Hmm, I wonder what he thinks of Powell.

We do know what Powell thinks of Trump:

Powell wrote in one email:

“There is nothing [Trump] can say that will sway black VOTERS…He takes us for idiots. He can never overcome what he tried to do to Obama with his search for the birth certificate…the whole birther movement was racist…And for him to say yesterday that within four years he would have 95% of blacks voting for him is schizo fantasy.”

Aside from indicating that Trump’s highly-touted birther movement was “racist” in nature, Powell also said that Trump was — in no uncertain terms — a “national disgrace and an international pariah.”

Donald Trump Calls Out Colin Powell’s ‘Weak Understanding’ After Leaked Email Fiasco

Donald Trump calling Condoleeza Rica a bitch.......who could have seen that coming?

But its okay- because he said shes a 'lovely woman' first.

Remember when they were floating Rice as a possible VP candidate?

Ah those were the days when the Right still liked Rice.

Condoleezza Rice
about 2 weeks ago
Enough! Donald Trump should not be President. He should withdraw.
As a Republican, I hope to support someone who has the dignity and stature to run for the highest office in the greatest democracy on earth.

The origin of the birther movement was racist, they say...

Who originated it???

THIS GUY...

upload_2016-10-19_13-21-6.jpeg

Forum List

Back